剧集 | 蝙蝠女侠 | 导航列表
《蝙蝠女侠》前情提要
Previously on "Batwoman"...
布鲁斯一直在寻找你妹妹的尸体
Bruce never stopped looking for your sister's body.
凯瑟琳·汉密尔顿的调查员
Catherine Hamilton's investigators
找到了一个小女孩的骨骸碎片
found skull fragments of a little girl.
是贝丝
It's Beth.
如果你没有觉得贝丝已经死了的话
You never would have moved on
你根本过不了那道坎
if you didn't think that beth were dead.
我付钱让基因检测员改写了报告
I paid the dna analyst to write the report.
尽管我努力想忘记你 我做不到
As hard as I have tried to get over you, I can't.
这对泰勒绝对不公平
It's definitely not fair to Tyler.
也许从现在开始我最好还是跟你保持距离
Maybe it's best if I keep my distance from now on.
爸爸
Daddy!
凯瑟琳似乎也这么觉得
Catherine seems to think so.
我们要举办
We are to host
哥谭有史以来最疯狂的茶话会
the most memorable mad tea-party Gotham has ever seen.
人们说我们所做的选择定义了我们
They say the choices we make define us,
尽管有如此多的黑暗 有如此多的怀疑
but despite all the darkness, despite all those who doubt,
尽管我自己害怕永远失去我妹妹
and despite my own fear that I've lost my sister forever,
我选择希望贝丝还在
I choose to hope that Beth is still there.
不要告诉任何人 布鲁斯
Don't tell anyone, Bruce,
但我认为这让我成了一名乐观主义者
but I think this makes me an optimist.
-把你外套给我 -等等 什么
- Give me your jacket! - Wait. What?
把你外套给我
Give me your jacket.
这可是古着 贱♥人♥
This is vintage, bitch.
好吧 给你 给你 给你
OK. Take it, take it, take it take it.
蝙蝠 女侠
第一季 第八集
《疯狂茶话会》
-古着 -谢谢
- Vintage. - Thanks.
风格和大小都不太适合我
Not exactly my style or size.
这是血吗 你真不用这么客气
Is that blood? You really shouldn't have.
前面右上角口袋
Front right pocket.
兔子在逃跑前落在里面的
Rabbit dropped it in there before he made a run for it.
我们可以利用手♥机♥全球定位来找到爱丽丝吗
Think we can use the phone's GPS to track Alice?
-我可以试试 -好
- I can try. - Cool.
我看到你把棍子折成两半
I see you broke the staff in two.
好像我没发现似的
Like I wouldn't notice?
抱歉 事先声明 其实两截
Sorry. For the record, it'd be a whole lot cooler
比一整根好用多了
if it actually came apart.
并不是
It doesn't, though, so...
这是这部手♥机♥过去七天
OK. Here is every location the phone's gone to
到过的每一个地方
the past 7 days.
这是哪里
Where's this?
哥谭片区 卖♥♥的面包棒全市最难吃
Slice of Gotham. Worst breadsticks in the city,
但是第二个地点的可能性似乎更高
but location two is a little more promising.
是包厘街的一个仓库
It's a warehouse in the Bowery.
她就在那里
Then that's where she is.
不用等我
Don't wait up.
太可悲 太吵 太单调了
Too sad, too loud, too mundane!
我为什么没衣服穿
Why do I have nothing to wear?
如果你要再绑♥架♥我一次
If you're going to kidnap me again,
一定要等到我穿上一些
do wait until I can dolly up into something with,
更有品味的衣服才行
a little more flair.
你雇了狙枪仔来杀我吗
Did you hire the Rifle to kill me?
能走能说 活蹦乱跳的姑娘说这话
Says the walking, talking, living girl.
他用线圈加速器开枪打了
He shot someone that he believed to be Batwoman
他认为是蝙蝠女侠的人
with the coil accelerator,
这个武器设计出来只有一个目的
A weapon designed for only one reason--
就是为了杀我
to kill me.
设计这把枪的人
The guy who designed it was found
被人发现胸口插着蝴蝶刀而死
with a butterfly knife in his heart.
没错 我重新说一遍
Yeah. Let me rephrase that.
一个坏人想要杀我的孪生姐姐
So an evil man was trying to kill my twin sister,
我确保了他没能得逞
and I ensured that that didn't happen.
这是什么
What is this?
是一件价值数百万美元的技术
That is a multimillion-dollar piece of technology
能让线圈加速器打穿你的战衣
that allows the coil accelerator to penetrate your suit.
这在地球上是绝无仅有的
That's the only one that exists on the planet.
曾经知道如何制♥造♥这把枪的人
Anyone who knew how to make it is,
没错 要用过去式才对
well, exactly that, past tense,
都不在了 不用谢
so... you're welcome.
去自首吧 爱丽丝
Turn yourself in, Alice.
让我帮你
Let me help you.
我知道我妹妹还在
I know my sister is in there.
又来了
This again.
这个你还留着
You kept this...
从我们的蝙蝠成年礼开始
From the day of our Bat mitzvahs.
拿着快走吧
Take it and be gone.
我挺忙的 我没衣服穿
I am quite busy, and I have nothing to wear.
我是凯恩 今晚我就回哥谭
It's Kane. I'll be back in Gotham later tonight.
明天第一件事就是看一下
We'll go over the floor plan for the gala
舞会的平面图
first thing tomorrow.
到时候见
Talk then.
在我来看
So the way I see it
你可以周五晚上在这里吸石棉
you can either spend your friday night in here inhaling asbestos,
也可以和我一起穿上
or you could join me in wearing this season's
这一季最性感的高级时装
sexiest haute couture, hmm?
说真的 吉吉和贝拉
Seriously, Gigi and Bella
都还没机会看到这套
could not even get their hands on this yet.
你想我今晚穿着这个去参加那个
You want me to go to that thing tonight.
你说的那个可是哥谭市人道主义庆典
That thing is the Gotham Humanitarian Gala,
也就是这一季最重要的活动
I.E. the most important event of the season.
还是给你妈妈颁奖的 是她和我爸说贝丝死了
Honoring your mom, who told my dad that Beth was dead.
还是吸石棉吧
Asbestos it is.
我知道我们的关系发展得太快了
I get that we are bordering on too soon.
很肯定我们现在处于中间阶段
Pretty sure we're right in the middle of it.
我知道这对你来说不重要
I know that this isn't important to you,
但是对我来说很重要
but it's important to me, OK,
可不可以因为对我重要 所以对你也重要呢
so why can't it be important to you that it's important to me?
因为你认为如果哥谭把我们视为一家人
Because you think that if Gotham sees us as a family
我们也会开始相信这一点
that we'll start to believe it,
但这样是行不通的
and that's just not how it works,
尤其是在凯瑟琳做出这种事之后
not after what Catherine did.
但你给爱丽丝第二次机会
But you gave Alice a second chance
甚至是第三次第四次
and a third and a fourth.
你怎么能口口声声地说我妈妈是恶魔
How can you just write off my mom as satan
却对哥谭最坏的人
but you don't seem to have any problem
抱有希望呢
holding out hope for the actual most evil person in Gotham?
因为她是我的家人
Because she's my family.
我就不是吗 懂了
And I'm not? Got it.
看来我才是疯的那个
I guess I am the crazy one, you know,
认为我和你还能做姐妹
for thinking that you and I could still be sisters.
你当然是我的家人
Of course you're my family.
只是
It's just...
不一样吗 行了 别为难自己再找补了
Different? Yeah. Do yourself a favor. Stop digging.
就算我想去
Listen. Even if I wanted to go,
我也绝对不会对我爸做出这种事
I could never do that to my dad.
你还不知道 他决定今晚参加
You don't know? He decided to come tonight...
为了我
for me.
抱歉 我以为你也会这么做
Sorry for thinking that you would do the same.
你要去参加人道主义庆典吗
You're going to the Humanitarian Gala?
是的 我本来想和你说来着
Yeah. I meant to talk to you about that.
除了凯瑟琳没有伪造贝丝的死
Unless Catherine somehow didn't fake Beth's death,
不然我不知道还有什么可说的
then I don't know what there is to talk about.
你要跟她复合吗
Are you getting back with her?
不能就这么一走了之
You don't just walk away.
你被她骗了 好趁机回到你的生活
You're letting her weasel her way back into your life.
没什么骗不骗的 凯特
There's no weaseling, Kate.
我们和好一段时间了
We've been spending some time together.
什么时候 你一直出差在外
When? You've been out of town.
我回来的时候 我们还吃了早餐呢
You know, we had breakfast when I got back.
你真的要原谅她吗
剧集 | 蝙蝠女侠 | 导航列表