剧集 | 新飞越情海(2009) | 导航列表
It did not specify human or canine.
没说是人的还是狗的
Well, if I knew there was going to be drool everywhere,
如果我早知道这里遍地黏诞
I wouldn't have worn my Balenciaga.
我就不会穿我的巴黎世家[奢侈名牌]时装了
Looks who's here, Sammy, it is my hottest client.
瞧谁来了 塞米 这是我最热门的客户
How are you, Charlie?
你好吗 查理
Good to see you.
见到你很高兴
Hi. Charlie Kitsis.
你好 我是查理·凯西斯
Hi. Ella Simms. WPK.
你好 我是艾拉·西姆斯 WPK公♥司♥的
And you must be Sammy!
你一定是塞米了
Oh, happy birthday, Sammy.
塞米 生日快乐
You do not look a day over one.
你不像只过了一次生日啊
Has he had work done?
他便便了没
Funny, you're with WPK.
有意思 你在WPK工作
Our boy wonder hire himself a publicist already.
我们的神童已经给自己雇个公♥关♥了
I haven't hired a publicist.
我没有雇公♥关♥
No, Ella's just my-- you know, girlfriend.
艾拉只是我的女朋友
Well done, pal.
很好 伙计
Excuse me. Enjoy the party. Thank you.
失陪一下 好好玩 谢谢
Sorry. I don't know why I said that.
抱歉 我不知道我为什么说这些
That was-- that was weird.
这真是 真是很奇怪
Why don't you go get me a drink.
能帮我拿杯喝的吗
Preferably something in a glass,
最好是玻璃杯里的
not a doggie dish, okay?
不是狗盘子里的
I'm on it. Okay.
没问题 这就去
And some hand sanitizer.
还有洗手液
Ooh! Hello.
你好
I need to talk to you.
我得跟你谈谈
Yeah, I'm actually going to be late for class, David. Sorry.
事实上我上课要迟到了 大卫 抱歉
Look, Lauren, I can feel you drifting away from me, all right?
听着 劳伦 我能感到你正在离我远去
I've been trying to figure out why,
我想知道为什么
and I... I think
我 我想
that maybe you can tell that I'm hiding something from you.
也许你知道我有什么事在瞒着你
Are you stealing again? No. I told you I've given all that up.
你又偷东西了 不 我说过我洗手不干了
A couple days ago, I got a letter from Vanessa.
几天前 我收到瓦内萨的一封信
Dr. Mancini's wife?
曼奇尼医生的老婆
It was written before she died.
那是她死前写的
Before they were married...
在他们结婚前
we kind of got together.
我们有过关系
I-I don't know how else to say it,
我不知道该怎么说
Noah's my son.
诺亚是我儿子
Look, I know it's a shock.
听着 我知道这件事很惊人
I'm not running from it.
我不准备逃避它
I want to be there for him. I want to be there for you...
我想陪在他身边 我也想陪在你身边
David, I-I-I can't.
大卫 我 我不能
Can't what?
不能什么
Lauren.
劳伦
I can't be with you anymore, David.
大卫 我不能再跟你在一起了
What?
什么
Why, 'cause I have a kid?
为什么 因为我有个孩子
No.
不是
Um... no. Actually, I'm... I'm really happy for you.
不是 事实上 我真心为你高兴
I know how much you love Noah.
我知道你有多爱诺亚
Then what's this about?
那这是为什么
Lauren, what the hell's going on?
劳伦 到底怎么了
We're just different people,
我们是两种不同的人
and different paths.
有着不同的道路
I'm sorry.
对不起
I got to go.
我得走了
Just healed the sick, mended the injured,
治好了病 医好了伤
fondled the sleeping.
查了病房♥
Looks like my day is done.
看起来我要下班啦
No visible blockage.
没有可见堵塞物
She should be able to hear me.
她应该能听见我说话
Yeah, too well, Drew.
是的 很清楚 德鲁
Wow, I am way late for my day job.
我白天的工作要迟到了
Time for Drew Pragin, med student,
该是德鲁·普雷根 医学学生
to turn to Drew Pragin, man for hire.
变成德鲁·普雷根 应♥召♥牛郎的时候了
Yes, I sell my body for sex.
是的 我出♥卖♥♥♥我的身体
Don't judge me.
别批判我
What?
怎么了
Are you okay?
你没事儿吧
What's-- what's going on?
你...你这是怎么了
Nothing.
没事
Look, if, uh,
那 如果
you need a break or you want me
你需要休息
to cover one of your shifts, I can help you out.
或者想让我替班 我没意见
Thank you. I'm ok.
谢谢 不用了
Hey, bud.
伙计
Sorry about what happened
那天在游艇上
on that yacht with you and Hassan.
跟你和哈桑的事实在是对不住
My cousin hates being shown up.
我堂弟不太爱出风头
Ancient history.
陈芝麻烂谷子就别提了
I want to talk about the future.
我给你说点实际的
I know of a score-- big.
我联♥系♥到个大买♥♥卖♥♥
Diamond ring, seven carats. Worth at least a mill.
一枚钻戒 有七克拉 至少值百万
Are you working jewelry shops now?
你改行做珠宝店了
It's a house in the Palisades. Real shady dude.
帕利塞兹那的一栋房♥子 那有个纨绔子弟
Security guy tipped me off.
那的保安给我透的风儿
You talking that much cash, it's gonna take some time, bro.
这不是小打小闹 得费点心思 兄弟
Listen, I don't have a lot of time.
听好了 我可没时间耗
I need the money tomorrow.
明天就要见钱
You got to help me out.
你得帮我
You bring me that rock,
把货带来
I'll see what I can do.
我尽量帮你
Okay, promise me we never host a doggie birthday.
答应我咱们永远也不办狗狗派对
For the dog that we don't own together?
为那些别人的狗吗
You don't want a dog?
你不想养狗
No no no.
这还用说
You see, dogs and I don't really match up.
你应该能看出来 我跟狗简直是冤家
All the hair everywhere, the throw up,
一地狗毛 吐得到处都是
the humping of the leg.
随便尿尿
It's like living with a frat boy on all fours.
简直像在和兄弟会成员同居
I'm sor... Oh, but, of course,
抱歉 不过 话说回来
if you... want to...
如果你...真想养
No, it's cool.
不是 别多想
Um... guess I shouldn't bring up
不过我想我大概不该
my whole hamster idea now, though.
把我养仓鼠的想法提出来
I swear, all these people--
我发誓 这儿的家伙
it's like they jumped off the cover of Variety.
好像都来头不小
It's Michael Hoover, Abby Douglas's agent,
那是麦克·胡佛 艾比·道格拉斯的代理人
12 o'clock high.
12点方向
It's time to mingle.
该笼络下人脉了
All right, I can get my schmooze on. Lead the way.
好吧 我进入闲谈模式 带路
Uh-uh. I suggest we do the divide-and-conquer strategy.
我建议兵分两路
You take the east link, I take the west.
你向东 我向西
We'll meet in the middle.
然后中间会合
Okay, the, uh, the flank thing I can do that. Yes.
好 说实话 我可以的 很好
Promise me you won't stray too far.
别迷路了啊
Okay.
好
Hey, Drew!
德鲁
Jonah.
乔纳
Since when do you moonlight as a rock star?
你什么时候起靠玩摇滚赚外快啦
Oh, man, I always wanted to play to a crowd that howls.
老兄 我喜欢在众人的嘶吼声中演出
Barking not so much.
可惜狗吠还欠点火候
I went to high school with these guys.
这些家伙是我高中同学
We could have been huge,
要不是缺了点才气
except for the slight lack of talent.
我们现在就是腕儿了
Wait, what are you talk...?
等等 你说什么呢
You guys rocked.I actually saw a Yorkie slam-dancing
你们很棒 事实上我还看见条约克夏狗
with a couple of Pekingese earlier.
带着一对京巴随音乐起舞呢
剧集 | 新飞越情海(2009) | 导航列表