剧集 | 新飞越情海(2009) | 导航列表
Right, because the only clock is
是啊 因为你唯一能看时间的
On your nonexistent cell phone.
就是你那不存在的手♥机♥
Riley, you know what my life is like.
莱利 你知道我的生活
I have to be at ten places at once.
我分身乏术啊
Okay, and I only needed you in one.
我只需要你一个分身
I promise you,
我答应你
I'm going to help you find the perfect wedding dress.
我会帮你找到最适合你的婚纱的
It's not about the dress, Lauren.
这不是婚纱的问题 劳伦
It's us.
这是我们的问题
We used to do everything together.
以前我们做什么事都在一起
Now I feel like you have this whole other life
现在我觉得你有了全新的生活
That I'm not a part of.
而我已经不是你生活的一部分
That other life is a hospital full of sick people.
我的新生活就是满是病人的医院
I get that.
我知道
Except I called the hospital
但是我打了电♥话♥去医院
And you weren't there.
而你不在那儿
Here are the lemons that you wanted.
这是你要的柠檬
Awesome, V.
太好了 维尔莉特
Thank you. I'm sorry to recruit you,
谢谢 真不好意思要请你帮忙
But I am slammed.
但我临时找不到别人了
Oh, I can tell.
我知道
Do you need any help?
还要我帮忙吗
Yes, actually. Would you mind stocking
是啊 能帮我把
Some of those glasses back there for me?
那些杯子收回来吗
Easy. You're a lifesaver.
简单 你是我的大救星啊
So, El, the fact that you're concocting a way
艾尔 是你让我想出这个办法
To put this on my reel and make your ten percent
在这段影片上重现你生命的十分之一
Is exactly why we love you.
这就是我们爱你的原因
Happy birthday. And that
生日快乐 而这
Is why I refer to Jonah
就是为什么我把乔纳
As the next Spike Jonze.
比作第二个斯派克·琼斯
Thank you,
谢谢你
For the most thoughtful gift ever.
这是最花心思的礼物了
Total group effort, though.
这是大家的努力成果
It's really from all of us.
是我们一起做的
Oh, well, then, thank you to everyone.
那么 谢谢所有人
In this town, true friends
在这个城市里
Are hard to find, and I am lucky
很难找到真正的朋友
To say that I live in a building full of them.
而我却很幸运 有这么多朋友在身边
Cheers!
干杯
Mm. How are we not on shots yet?
我们该开始一醉方休了吗
Good question. My treat.
问得好 我请客
Let's go. Yeah?
走吧
Can I talk to you for a quick second outside?
能和你出去谈谈吗
Jonah. Jonah.
乔纳
We'll be right back.
我们马上回来
Sure, bro.
好的
Hello?
有人吗
I'm looking for my birthday surprise.
我来找我的生日惊喜
Happy birthday, Ella.
生日快乐 艾拉
Zaretti.
萨拉提
Surprise.
惊喜吧
Ten voice mails, six e-mails.
十封语♥音♥邮件 六封电子邮件
Why are you stalking me?
你找我做什么
I wanted to talk to you before the police did.
我要在警♥察♥找到你之前跟你谈谈
You know, so we could get our story straight.
这样我们才能保持口径一致
That night we met,
我们遇见的那晚
We were discussing a mutual client. You got it?
我们讲的是互利合作 你懂吗
Is that the lie you spun to the cops?
这就是你对警♥察♥编的故事吗
Well, I certainly wasn't going to tell them
我当然不能告诉他们
You killed Sydney Andrews.
你杀了希德妮·安德鲁斯
I walked into that courtyard to find
我走进院子就看到
A woman facedown
一个女人面朝下
In a swimming pool. Are you delusional?
死在游泳池里 你妄想症吗
They are never going to believe that.
他们不可能相信的
If you're trying to pin this murder on me,
如果你是想把罪名嫁祸于我
It's not gonna happen.
你是不会得逞的
Wait till the cops find out
警♥察♥迟早会发现
That you hired me to break into her place.
是你雇我闯进她家的
Ella. Syd keeps text-bombing me.
艾拉 希德一直短♥信♥轰炸我
I gotta go. Gotta lose the leash.
我要走了 不用这么着急吧
I'll call you later. You're my ride.
我呆会打给你 你要送我回去啊
Cab it.
坐计程车吧
Who wants another shot?
谁还要喝酒
Oh, whatever.
管他呢
It's just a friend.
那只是个朋友
Her name's Sydney Andrews.
她叫希德妮·安德鲁斯
She lives on the second floor.
她住在二楼
So, what am I looking for, anyway?
我究竟要去找什么
Proof that she's trying to hijack my life.
找她可以威胁我的证据
Credit history, medical records, passwords, pictures,
信♥用♥卡♥记录 医疗记录 密♥码♥ 相片
Whatever she has on me.
任何对我不利的东西
Sydney wants to ruin my life.
希德妮想毁掉我的生活
And I want her to rot behind bars.
我要让她坐一辈子牢
What really happened, Zaretti? Huh?
到底发生了什么 萨拉提
She catch you in her apartment, you panicked,
她在家里发现了你 你惊慌失措
Stuck a knife in her?
给了她一刀吗
Maybe I better have a little conversation with the cops
或许我该和警♥察♥谈谈
And tell them how you killed Sydney
告诉他们你是怎样杀了希德妮
And tried to frame me for it.
还想让我背黑锅
Ella?
艾拉
There you are. What...?
你在这啊
Lauren.
劳伦
This is Mike Smith.
这是迈克·史密斯
He's-he's a work colleague.
他是我的一个同僚
Pleasure, Lauren.
幸会 劳伦
I-I'm not interrupting anything, am I?
我没妨碍你们吧
Oh, god, no.
没有
He was actually, um, just leaving.
他正准备走呢
Happy birthday.
生日快乐
Are you okay? What was that?
你还好吧 怎么回事
Yeah, no. I'm fine.
没事 我很好
He's just some drunken work guy. No biggie.
他只是喝醉了 没什么大不了
Come on, let's get out of here. Okay.
我们走吧 好的
Are you kidding?
你在开玩笑吗
Would you please just answer the question.
你能不能直接回答我的问题
Did you take the necklace or not?
你是不是拿走了项链
Yeah, man.
好吧
Yeah, I'm sorry.
我回答 对不起
I just couldn't resist the way it brought out my eyes.
没想到你会这么问 让我大跌眼镜
I just heard Ella say she saw you in the apartment.
我听艾拉说她在你家里看见了
You think that that was the same necklace?
你以为那是一条项链吗
She's talking about something
她说的那条
That belonged to a chick that I hooked up with.
是一个我吊到的马子的
She left it by mistake.
她无意中落在我家了
Okay? You know what?
你知道吗
I bet if you go to my place, you'll find
我打赌你去我家里
One of her earrings on my pillow.
还会在我枕头上找到她的耳环
Wh... Do you think I like pointing fingers at one
你以为我喜欢怀疑
Of my best friends here? I don't know.
我最好的朋友吗 我不知道
My job is on the line here, David.
我的工作命悬与此 大卫
Unlike you, I actually have to work for my cash flow.
不像你 我还要工作赚钱
Then why don't you leave the detective work up to the pros
那你怎么不找个侦探去查明真♥相♥
And go back to working on your little home videos.
然后回去做你的家庭摄影
It's pretty obvious why Auggie
终于明白奥吉为什么这几天
Wants nothing to do with you these days.
想跟你划清界线了
Careful you don't burn through your trust fund
别像毁掉你自己的朋友那样
Like you burn through all the people in your life.
毁掉了你的信托基金
I'm going to get going.
我要准备走了
I'm beat. Wait a second.
累死了 等等
剧集 | 新飞越情海(2009) | 导航列表