剧集 | 新飞越情海(2009) | 导航列表
Jonah Miller.
乔纳·米勒
While we are still seeing straight...
当我们还在看着前方
and enunciating our vowels...
发着元音的时候
Speak for yourself.
随你怎么说吧
We want you to know that we could not
我们要让你知道我们为你
be more proud of you.
感到无比骄傲
Oh, thank you.
谢谢
Everyone please raise a glass...
大家举杯
to my friend Jonah Miller,
敬我的朋友乔纳·米勒
who just sold his first screenplay!
他刚卖♥♥出了第一部电影剧本
They say there's no heart left in Hollywood.
别人都说好莱坞没好东西可看了
But I say it's because it's all stuffed into this guy.
要我说是因为都在这家伙的脑子里了
Hey, if I win an Oscar,
如果我赢得奥斯卡
I'm going to remember to thank you guys.
我一定会记得谢谢你们
Well, I sure hope...
我真希望
that you've been thinking about a lot more...
你考虑的不仅仅是
than just your acceptance speech.
你的获奖演说
Well, you big hollywood screenwriter,
你这个好莱坞大编剧家
What's next?
接下来是什么
We are going to land the perfect actor for the lead role.
我们准备让一位出色的演员来做主演
Owen Anderson.
欧文·安德森
Uh, that's assuming he's even going to read the script.
是啊 想象下他连我的剧本都还没看过
Hey, stranger things have happened.
更奇怪的事都发生过了
Auggie riding off into the sunset with Violet?
奥吉和维尔莉特都私奔了
Never underestimate the power of a full moon.
所以永远不要低估满月的力量
Oh, crap. I got to take this.
烦人 我要先接个电♥话♥
Okay, no shots without me. I'll be back.
我不在不准喝酒 马上回来
Okay, my pumpkin carriage has arrived.
好了 我的南瓜马车就要到了
No! Yes.
不行 必须
Why? Because in 20 minutes...
为什么 因为20分钟以后
My glass slippers turn into hospital booties.
我的水晶鞋就要变成医生靴了
Can't you go one night...without saving lives?
你就不能一个晚上不救死扶伤吗
No, I can't.
不 不行
And tonight, promise me they're neither of yours, yes?
向我保证今晚你俩不会来找我看急诊
Yes? Yes.
行吗 行
Okay. Hey, I really appreciate...
好的 我真的很谢谢
you coming here and waving the white flag.
你过来主动示好了
Look, whatever happened between you and Riley...
听着 不管你和莱利之间发生了什么
Stays there, okay?
继续走下去 好吗
She knows you're still my friend.
她知道你还是我的朋友
Thank you.
谢谢
Geez Louise.
我的天啊
Am I, like, in this crazy breakup fog,
是我因为分手而痛苦的神志不清
or are you guys getting serious?
还是你们俩真的恋爱了
I don't know, but whatever it is...
我不知道 但无论如何
I really don't want to screw it up.
我真的不想搞砸
How you holding up, huh?
你的挽留怎么样了
I know you always imagined this night...
我知道你一直设想今晚的
with one more on the guest list, though.
来客名单上能再加一个人的名字
If Riley were here,
如果莱利在这里
She'd probably make some amazing heartfelt toast.
她大概会说出一大篇感人肺腑的祝酒词
Assuming she'd actually even be talking to me.
假设她真的会和我说话的话
Well, Ella's talking to you, so...
艾拉可一直在和你谈话呢
Why don't you just sit back and enjoy the ride?
干吗不回到现实享受这段感情
Okay, look, I have to say...
听着 我不得不说
Ella's hot.
艾拉确实火♥辣♥
And she's fun.
她也很风趣
I always just gravitate to girls with, like,
我总是不由自主的被
strong moral compasses.
有坚定的道德指南针的女孩吸引
But Ella's... I don't...
但是艾拉 我不会
Hers doesn't even have a needle.
她甚至连根针都没有
Well...
好吧
Maybe it's not meant to be.
或许注定不该这样
To moving forward.
敬勇往直前
What the hell is going on here? Brian Jonston, 35.
到底怎么了 布莱恩·乔斯顿 35岁
Recovering from coronary bypass.
正从冠状动脉架桥术中恢复
I know. He's my patient.
这我知道 他是我的病人
He had a minor skin infection...
手术之后 他有轻度的
after the surgery.
皮肤感染
So you treated it with penicillin? Yeah.
所以你用青霉素处理 是啊
He's having an anaphylactic reaction.
他有过敏反应
He's allergic.
他对青霉素过敏
Look, it says so here on his chart.
他的病历上写着呢
Doctor, is everything all right?
医生 一切都好吗
Yeah, it's fine.
没事
Give him ten cc's of Cipro.
给他注射10毫升环丙沙星
Check him every 15 minutes.
每15分钟检查一次
Yung, Yung, I appreciate what you did in there.
小容 我很感激你的所作所为
Smart move.
明智之举
Look, it's none of my business,
听着 这些和我无关
but after everything that's happened,
不过这么多事发生之后
do you think it might be a good idea...
你是不是应该花些时间
if you take some time off to recharge?
去充充电
No, no, I'm fine. A vacation...?
不 不 我很好 比如度假
It was simple oversight.
只是个小疏忽
Yeah, Dr. Mancini, with all due respect,
曼奇尼医生 恕我直言
Your patient almost died.
你的病人差点就死了
Look...
听着
The last thing I need right now...
我现在最不需要的
is a lecture from one of my students.
就是一个学生对我说教
Now that was one mistake...
那只是个错误
And no one needs to know about it...
根本没必要让别人知道
Now that understood?
明白了吗
Melrose Place 2009 S01E14
新飞跃情海 第一季 第十四集
Yeah. Hi, you're a filmmaker, not a rock star.
你是个制片人 不是摇滚明星
Wake up.
快起来
Where am I? Last night, while you and David...
我这是在哪 昨晚 当你和大卫
were on your 12th tequila shot, and licking salt...
喝第12瓶龙舌兰酒 并在陌生女人身上
Off strange women,
舔着盐的时候
I... was working my butt off.
我已经在拼命地工作了
I'm on the cover of Variety and The Hollywood Reporter?
我上了《综艺》和《好莱坞报道》的封面
Yes.
是的
El, people, like, subscribe to these magazines.
艾尔 几乎人人都订这些杂♥志♥
Oh, and even deadline Hollywood...
就连到了截止期限的《好莱坞》
gave you a shout out.
都为你发了篇报道
Nice work, by the way.
忘记说了 干得好
Nikki Finke was only mildly sarcastic.
妮基·芬克[知名娱记]只是柔和地讽刺了你
How did you pull this off? Jonah, what do you think...
你怎么做到的 乔纳 你以为我整天
I'm doing on my blackberry all day, playing frogger?
拿着黑莓都在干嘛 玩青蛙过河吗[游戏]
No, this... is my job.
才不呢 这...才是我的工作
Thank you, Ella. You are incredible.
谢谢你 艾拉 你真是了不起
Um, beyond incredible actually.
其实远不止是了不起
Especially now that I scored you a meeting...
尤其是现在我已经给你安排了一次
With Owen Anderson. Alist actor. Are you kidding?
和一线演员欧文·安德森的会面 你说真的
No. He read your script. He wants to ask you some questions.
真的 他读了你的剧本 想问你些问题
How...?
怎么可能
I didn't even think Heller was sending it out yet.
我以为海勒压根还没把它发出去呢
He's not.
他没有
But I happen to know that Owen was going to Fiji...
不过我碰巧知道欧文明天正要去斐济
to shoot his new comedy tomorrow,
拍摄他新的喜剧
So I might have slipped it to him last week.
所以我上星期偷偷把剧本送给他了
Who's up for some Roscoe's chicken and waffles?
谁想吃罗斯科烤鸡和华夫饼干
No one. Jonah needs to shower,
没有人 乔纳在去见欧文·安德森之前
change and gargle a vat of listerine...
需要先洗个澡 换身衣服
before his meeting with owen anderson.
漱掉一大桶的防腐溶液
You do realize you're setting up your star client...
你认识到你在让你的明星客户与
with someone who couldn't even make it up the stairs?
一位连楼都上不了的人建立合作吗
So?
所以
Just saying.
只是说说罢了
Hey, Riley. Hey.
早 莱利 早
剧集 | 新飞越情海(2009) | 导航列表