剧集 | 新飞越情海(2009) | 导航列表
Where is he?
他人呢
Oh, Owen dragged on the racetrack for a playdate.
欧文拖着他上赛道玩呢
Well, can we just get this over with?
行了 别废话了
Of course.
好吧
Okay, so you being here right now...
好吧 要你来此的目的是
is that selfish thing that attracted Jacob to Rachel.
施展你的魅力让雅各布对雷切尔产生兴趣
It's what made you supercouple all those years...
这些年来你们也因此而显得绝妙般配
And exactly what Owen needs to hear about.
这点你也必须让欧文知道
So, if you two can keep things positive,
如果你们合作的漂亮
there is a good chance we can cast an a-lister for the part.
我们就能为这部电影搞到个一线明星
Hi. I'm Riley.
你好 我是莱利
Okay.
好吧
Jonah never said that you were a goddess.
乔纳从未说过你是如此美若天仙
Man, I feel like I totally know you.
天啊 我感觉我对你很熟悉
Tell me everything there is to learn about...
告诉我有所一切关于
the loveable Jacob and Rachel.
可爱的雅各布和雷切尔的故事
So, first time we meet, at a halloween party,
我们第一次见面 是在万圣节派对上
and we're both waiting in line for the bathroom.
我们都在排队等着上厕所
And Jonah was Darth Vader...
乔纳装扮成达斯·维达[星球大战角色]
and I was this 600-pound...
我则扮成600磅的[约273斤]
sumo wrestler. Sumo wrestler.
相扑手 相扑手
Did you actually get stuck in that doorway?
你是不是那天卡在厕所门口了
Oh, my god, yeah.
天啊 是啊
No, no, no, no.
不 不 不
Not stuck, wedged.
不是卡住 是动弹不得
I'm talking bust out the crisco, major emergency.
我说胖子你快出来 我尿急啊
Yeah, and meanwhile, there's this long line of drunk frat boys
那时有很多醉醺醺的兄弟会男孩们
waiting to use the bathroom,
等着上厕所
and there I am in this ridiculous costume,
我当时穿着滑稽的服饰
like, totally blocking the door. And she's, like...
完全挡住了门 她就像这样
So I just. I holster my lightsaber,
所以我从皮套里拿出便携式军刀
I grab this big sumo belt,
抓住那粗粗的相扑带
and just start yanking as hard as I could.
用尽全力的猛拉
Oh, a - and she -- you fell...
然后 她 就摔倒了
Yes, yeah, that's right.
是的 就是这样
Oh, and say what you said, say what you said.
快说你说什么了 你说什么了
I can't breathe.
我无法呼吸了
That's classic, man, it's so funny, I love that.
真精彩 兄弟 太有趣了 我喜欢
So sweet.
真好玩
Irony is I was actually planning on being a pirate,
讽刺的是我本来打算装扮成海盗的
but saw the sumo outfit,
但是看到了相扑装
and changed my mind at the last second.
所以就在最后一秒改变了想法
No way.
不会吧
Wait, so you guys almost didn't even meet?
等等 这么说你们以前基本没见过
Dude, why didn't you put that in this group.
兄弟 你为何不把这段情节写进去呢
Characters that change their mind.
因为人物突然改变想法
That's way too confusing for the audience,
太难令观众理解了
so I wanted to keep it simple and clean.
所以就打算尽量简单明了
I don't think it's that unrealistic for Rachel to hesitate
我觉得让雷切尔在整晚穿着
before committing her entire night
硕大 令人窒息的戏服前
to some enormous, suffocating costume.
有所犹豫 没什么不真实的
Why don't we talk about the graduation scene that happens in act two?
为什么我们不谈谈第二幕的毕业场景
Actually, you know,
实际上
I kind of want to feel out this vibe right here.
我挺想在这儿把这个问题弄清楚的
What,
什么
this? Yeah.
我们俩吗 是啊
Oh, this is nothing, um...
我们俩没什么
Riley just has this teeny bad habit of changing her mind.
莱利只是有个喜欢临时改主意的小毛病
Oh, yeah, see, he's referring to our engagement.
是的 没错 他指的是我们的婚约
I didn't answer his proposal immediately,
我没有立马答应他的求婚
then all hell broke loose, and we broke up.
然后一切都完了 我们分手了
Brok...
分手
Dude, splitsville? No way.
老兄 分居 不可能
W-where's that story?
这是怎么回事
Um... Hey, look, they may have broken up,
听着 他们也许分手了
but that does not mean...
但这不表示
that they didn't share a storybook love story.
他们不曾拥有一个童话般的爱情故事
Storybook?
童话
You slept with him.
你和他上♥床♥了
Whoa, what? Dude,
什么 老兄
Jacob and Rachel's destinies...
雅各布和雷切尔的命运
are cosmically intertwined, and you cheated on her?
应该是交织在一起的 但你却背叛了她
No, no, see, I didn't cheat on her...
不 听着 我没有背叛她
Because Riley and I had already ended things,
因为莱利和我已经了结了一切
so technically it was over.
所以理论上讲这段感情已结束了
And who was there waiting?
是谁在等着这个结果呢
The vulture in Versace.
身穿范思哲的贪心鬼
Oh, well,
好了
there's that sense of humor we were just talking about.
这就是我们刚刚谈到的幽默感
You know what? I'm done. I'm sorry, Owen.
知道吗 我不干了 不好意思 欧文
I like your movies, but I don't need to be dragged through this.
我喜欢你的电影 但我没必要被拖下水
Why don't I go talk to her?
我跟她谈谈怎么样
Perfect, that's really going to help patch things up here, Ella.
很好 这肯定有助于解决问题 艾拉
Owen, I am so sorry about...
欧文 我很抱歉
Why didn't you tell me that you guys broke up?
你为什么不告诉我你们已经分手了
Look, your story felt so real,
你的故事让人感觉那么真实
and I-I wanted to...
我想要
get to know these characters a little bit better.
深入了解故事的主人公
I completely agree with you.
我完全同意
But, honestly, now I just feel...
但是 诚实的讲 我现在只觉得
confused.
很糊涂
Sorry, man.
对不起 老兄
Riley. Riley, wait.
莱利 莱利 等等
Can you just come back here...
你能不能回来
so we can straighten things out, please?
好让我们能把事情解决 拜托
If I had known you were behind this,
如果我早知道是你在幕后操纵
I would have never come anywhere near here.
我是绝对不会来这儿的
Oh, so you're just going to let Jonah's career slip...
那你就眼睁睁的看着乔纳的好机会
through his fingers?
从指间溜走吗
My god, how selfish are you?
天啊 你太自私了
Oh, I'm selfish?
我自私?
You're the one who didn't even wait a day...
是你迫不及待的
before roping him into bed.
把他弄上♥床♥的
Please, sweetheart, like it took convincing.
拜托 亲爱的 这不太能让人相信
Honestly, I don't know what he sees in you.
说实话 我不明白他看上了你什么
I guess you massage someone's ego enough...
我猜你总是助长别人的自负
and you eventually become attractive.
最后你就变得很有吸引力
Riley, do you have any idea
莱利 你知道
why Jonah and I started hanging out?
乔纳是怎么和我走到一起的吗
Okay, he had an extra ticket to a Coen Brothers...
他有一张多余的科恩兄弟电影节的票
Film Festival that you bailed on.
而你不愿意去
Like that wasn't the best day of your life.
听起来就像你不欣喜若狂似的
He came to me, Riley,
他来找我的 莱利
just like he did every other time
就像以往每次
you slammed the door in his face.
你在他面前摔门而走时一样
How delusional are you?
你真会幻想
Do you really think Jonah finds comfort
你真的认为乔纳会从
in some selfish home wrecker who hasn't committed
你这种破坏家庭的人那里得到安慰吗
to anything more than a pair of shoes in her entire life?
你这辈子追求的不过是双鞋子之类的东西
You might be able to talk movies and get him meetings...
你也许可以谈论电影和帮他联♥系♥会面
but you will never win overer his heart.
但你永远不会得到他的心
Jonah's way too good for you.
乔纳比你强太多了
You realize you're going to destroy your auditory system...
你意识到你将会在30岁时
by the time you're 30, right?
就毁了你的听觉系统吗
Sorry, what?
不好意思 你说什么
Couldn't hear you.
没听见
Hmm, you're an idiot, you know that?
你是个白♥痴♥ 知道吗
Coming through.
推过来
Get away from me.
离我远点
Found her wandering the streets.
发现她在街上闲逛
剧集 | 新飞越情海(2009) | 导航列表