剧集 | 新飞越情海(2009) | 导航列表
You just need to find a sense of style, sweetheart.
你只需要发现如何审美 宝贝
I... Like the way I look.
我喜欢我的样子
That's the problem.
这就是问题所在
I can help you.
我可以帮你
I can take you to my salon,
我可以带你去美容院
We can go shopping.
带你去购物
What are you, some good samaritan?
你是什么人 乐善好施之人吗
I have been called a lot of things,
我有很多称呼
Never that.
但还没人这样叫过我
My art gallery is short a publicist,
我的画廊缺一个公♥关♥
And anyone who can sell
既然你能
A bogus story to a Beverly Hills parking officer,
给比弗利山的交♥警♥编故事
Can sell the hell out of my gallery.
你就能把我的画卖♥♥出去
It's easy
很简单
You just set your mind on what you want and go get it.
你只要设定目标并且努力争取
If I hadn't learned that,
如果我没有学会这一点
I'd still be commuting to Beverly Hills from Van Nuys
我还会在比弗利山和范奈司之间来回奔波
In a hatchback.
开着揭背车
Gotta run.
要走了
See you at Coal.
科尔见
Gentlemen.
先生们
You must be the, uh, birthday strippers
你们一定是生日脱衣舞男
My assistant ordered.
我的助手预定的
We need you to come downtown for some questioning.
我们要你去市中心回答一些问题
Ooh, unfortunately that's impossible.
很不幸 这不可能
You see, I'm booked solid today.
我今天的日程都排满了
We got a tip that contradicts your alibi
我们发现 希德妮·安德鲁斯被杀当晚
On the night of Sydney Andrews' murder.
你的不在场证明有矛盾
You might want to postpone your morning meetings.
你也许该推迟早会了
Melrose Place 2009 S1E05
新飞跃情海 第一季第五集
Ella, I've known you for seven months now
艾拉 我们相识七个月了
And you're one of my closest friends
你是我最亲密的朋友之一
And, uh, I don't have a lot of close friends.
而且 我亲密的朋友不太多
I'd do anything for you.
我可以为你做任何事情
And I do mean anything.
任何事情
So, if you want to start your next year off with a bang,
如果你的新年龄想有个轰动的开场
You know where I live.
你知道我住在哪
I thought this was supposed to be PG.
这段视频少♥儿♥不♥宜♥啊
Hey, I try my best.
我已经尽力了
You're so not speaking at our wedding.
我们的婚礼上你可不能这样说
Bye. See you.
走了 再见
See you after school. Okay.
放学后再见 好
So, Ella's own documentary.
艾拉的个人纪录片
That's a pretty big gift for a birthday.
真是个很棒的生日礼物
Hey, you know what, she busts her butt
知道吗 她煞费苦心的
Trying to send work my way,
帮助我立业
So I figured she deserves something special.
我觉得她理应得到一些特别的东西
What, like you don't have some serious bling all wrapped up
貌似你还没有将什么名牌首饰准备好
In a bow for her? Hardly. Come on,
送给她 差不多是没有
Ella's a great girl but she has yet to earn diamond status.
艾拉是个好女孩 但她可不缺珠宝钻石
Did you sell a blockbuster
你是不是又不声不响的
And not tell anybody? What is this?
接了部大制♥作♥ 这是什么
Sick, right? This real estate agent hires me
很恶心吧 这个房♥产经纪人雇佣我
To shoot these virtual tours of all these just
为他的网站拍摄
Out of control mansions for his web site.
这些没人管的大厦的虚拟影像
Check this out.
看看这个
Look at this bedroom.
看看这个卧室
Riley would kill for that room.
莱利肯定爱死这个房♥间了
Well, then you just gotta sell a couple of big movies
那么你打算卖♥♥掉几部好片子
And make that happen, bro.
让这些成真吗 老兄
You're so right. Oh, my gosh.
你太对了 天啊
I'm gonna get right on that.
我正准备这么做呢
Hey, Kyra, here are those olives you asked for.
凯拉 这是你要的橄榄
Thanks.
谢了
You okay?
你还好吧
Ah, my landlord's stressing me out about my back rent,
我的房♥东催我交齐欠的租金
My agent's not returning my calls,
我的代理商又不回我电♥话♥
So I bought a bottle of wine last night.
所以我昨晚买♥♥了一瓶酒
I didn't open it.
我没打开
Listen, Kyra, if you need a couple days off...
听着 凯拉 如果你要请几天假的话
Work is the best place for me.
工作是我最好的去处
Like you said,
像你说的那样
If I'm in charge of the alcohol,
是我喝酒
The alcohol can't be in charge of me, right?
而不是酒在喝我 是吗
Hey, guys.
两位好
Hey, Violet. Hey, V.
维尔莉特 小维
I'm gonna hit the storeroom.
我去仓库了
Last night I saw Kyra pour
昨晚我看到凯拉
Three apple martinis with one hand
一手拎着三瓶苹果马丁尼
And pop open a beer with another.
另一只手还开了瓶啤酒
It was amazing.
太厉害了
She's a great bartender.
她是个很棒的调酒师
It's good to see her bounce back after some rough times.
看到她从艰难时期恢复过来真好
What do you mean?
什么意思
Let's just say I try to be there for her.
我是说我想帮助她
You like helping people out, don't you?
你很乐意助人啊 是吗
Well, when you've been on the receiving end of it,
当你勇于接受过去
It's, uh, it gives you a certain perspective.
美好的未来就会清晰了
You know him?
认识他吗
Who doesn't?
谁不认识
Dante Zaretti. P.I. to the stars.
丹特·萨拉提 明星们的私♥家♥侦♥探♥
Have you ever used his services?
你雇佣过他吗
Half of my clients are married to cheating,
我一半的顾客都是婚姻诈骗
Drug-abusing, tax-evading celebutards.
吸毒 逃税的白♥痴♥名人
I have five P.I.'s on speed dial.
我的快速拨号♥上有五个私♥家♥侦♥探♥
That's not a crime.
这可不是犯罪
Why am I here?
找我来做什么
We're still trying to account for your timeline
我们想弄清楚在希德妮·安德鲁斯
The night Sydney Andrews died.
被杀那晚 你去了哪里
Didn't we cover this? Where were you?
我们不是谈过这个了吗 你去了哪
Like I said the first time,
我第一次就说过了
I left Coal at midnight.
我午夜时分离开了科尔
And then I went home and spent the night
然后我就回家
Molesting my neighbor, David Breck.
整晚都和我的邻居大卫·布雷克在缠绵
It's okay, he's over 18.
没问题吧 他已经成年了
Then why is there security cam footage
那为什么安全监视器显示
Of you in the alley outside of coal
你在科尔外面的巷子里
Talking to Dante Zaretti
和丹特·萨拉提谈话呢
At 1:00 a.m.?
那可是凌晨一点
I don't wear a watch.
我没戴手表
I must've lost track of time.
我肯定是忘了时间
Not only does this picture prove
这张照片不仅证明你的
That your alibi is bogus, but it also makes me wonder
不在场证明是伪造的 还让我很好奇
What you're talking to a P.I. about.
你和一个私♥家♥侦♥探♥在谈些什么
Okay, look, one of my clients
好吧 我的一个客户
Thinks her husband is a closet case,
觉得她的老公出轨了
So she hired Zaretti to follow him and he did,
所以她请萨拉提跟踪他 萨拉提就照做了
All the way to Kathy Griffin doing stand-up.
一直跟着他去看凯西·格里芬的表演了
Ella,
艾拉
You might spin stories for a living,
你也许是以编故事为生的
But you're not selling it to me.
但是别在我面前卖♥♥弄
Well, I have nothing to sell
我没什么好卖♥♥弄的
Because I didn't do it.
因为我根本没杀她
So...
所以
Either you release me now
要么你就立马放了我
Or you charge me,
要么就起诉我
Which isn't gonna happen because you have nothing on me.
不过那不可能 因为你没有任何证据
Here you are. Thank you.
给 谢谢
Well, I have to admit, I didn't peg you as someone
我得承认 我并不指望你像别人一样
Who wanted to pursue this line of work on a regular basis.
愿意长♥期♥稳定的做这一行
剧集 | 新飞越情海(2009) | 导航列表