剧集 | 新飞越情海(2009) | 导航列表
To destroy an enemy of mine before.
会主动提出去摆平我的敌人
David...
大卫
That's almost...
你真是太
Romantic.
浪漫了
Or we could say that it's all about the thrill of victory.
或者可以说是胜利的喜悦
Go with romantic...
外加浪漫
Let's go work on that alibi.
找个安静地方继续办事吧
Word of advice:
给你个忠告
Blackmail's not the best way
敲诈可不是
To ingratiate yourself to the tenants.
让租客奉承你的好办法
Blackmail?
敲诈
What are you talking about, David?
你在说什么 大卫
Ella offered to do something nice for me,
艾拉主动提出要好心帮我
And, well, in the end,
但是最后
I guess "nice" just isn't in her.
我想她没那么"好"
Jane, I know all about you
简 你的事情我都知道
And your desperate attempts to get ahead.
你为了成功不择手段
It's sad, really.
这很可悲 真的
And after everything that you put into it,
你精心策划
You torched your warehouse and clothing line
把仓库和衣服都烧了
Just so you could collect insurance money?
你只是为了得到保险金吧
And where did you ever get that idea?
你从哪听的消息
From my dad.
我爸那里
I came across a certain computer file he has on you.
我碰巧看到了他电脑里关于你的文件
The next time
下一次
That you divorce a paranoid psychopath,
你和一个妄想症患者离婚的时候
You might want to change your online passwords.
你应该想要改改密♥码♥了吧
I have nothing to hide. The fire was electrical.
我没什么好隐瞒的 那场火是因为漏电
Oh, so it's okay if I call your insurance company, right?
那我打电♥话♥给你的保险公♥司♥也没关系吧
Or better yet, the FBI?
或许找联邦调查局更好
You're making a huge mistake, David.
你在犯一个极大的错误 大卫
I still own this building.
这房♥子还是我的
And there are a lot of things I can do
我还可以做很多事
To make your lives miserable.
让你们痛不欲生
I think we'll take our chances.
我想我们自己能把握机会
I just got off the phone with Mason.
我才和梅森通过话
He agrees with me:
他跟我想法一样
You're not ready for a promotion.
你还不够格升职
Chef, I'm sorry
主厨 我对发生的事
About what happened. I swear, that...
感到很抱歉 我发誓
No, save your breath.
不用 省省吧
Maybe you'll get another shot at running the kitchen someday,
也许有朝一日你还能获得管理厨房♥的机会
But I kind of doubt it.
但是我深表怀疑
Hi, this is Lauren.
喂 我是劳伦
We met at the hotel the other night. Do you have a minute?
那晚我们在酒店见过 你现在有空吗
Well, after our conversation last night,
那晚我们已经说清楚了
I didn't think there was anything further to discuss.
我觉得没什么好谈的了
I want to talk to you about future employment opportunities.
我想和你谈谈未来的就业机会
Hang on
等等
Violet is the spawn of Sydney? Shh...
维尔莉特是希德妮的孩子
Oh, it's too perfect. Freaky, right?
太完美了 很诡异 是吗
I mean, it makes sense. The red hair, you know...
我想 这说得通 都是红发
The schizo glint in her eye.
眼神闪烁不定
Did Sydney ever mention having a child to you guys?
希德妮跟你们提过她有孩子的事吗
Yeah, she always said
是啊 她总说
How glad she was that she didn't have a kid
没孩子是一件幸福的事
Because she'd be afraid the kid would have
因为她怕她的孩子
The same kind of issues she had.
也和她有同样的烦恼
Shh. Coming this way.
她来了
Hey, guys.
大家好
Hello, Violet. Hi!
你好 维尔莉特
I was actually looking for you, Riley.
我正在找你呢 莱利
I made these to thank you. Aw...
我做了这些来答谢你
I hope you like peanut butter.
希望你喜欢花生酱
That's so sweet.
真贴心
I love peanut butter. Thank you, Violet.
我喜欢花生酱 谢谢你 维尔莉特
Jonah's gonna love these.
乔纳也会喜欢的
Yes, definitely. Thank you.
是啊 当然 谢谢
You know what, Violet, sweetheart,
那个 维尔莉特 亲爱的
Why don't you actually take the first one?
你怎么不先尝尝呢
So you can show Jonah that it isn't laced with cyanide.
以便让乔纳知道里面没下毒
Ella, that was... she was Kidding. That was a joke.
艾拉 你真是 她开玩笑呢
Of course she is joking. Obvious...
是啊 显然是个玩笑
I'll take 'em back.
把那给我
I'll, uh, I'll try one.
我要尝尝
Me, too.
我也要
Mm, Violet, this is good.
维尔莉特 很好吃
They're good. Mm... Thanks.
很好吃 谢谢你
Oh, no, no. I have to save my appetite
不用了 我还是留着胃口
For the farmer's market.
去农贸市场吧
David, are you coming with me?
大卫 一起去吗
Absolutely. Fantastic.
当然 太好了
Good seeing you.
再见各位
Yeah, 'cause we, um... Yeah, thank you.
我们 谢谢
Bye.
再见
By the way,
顺便说下
I got the oddest e-mail from Jane.
我竟然收到了简的邮件
All's forgiven.
满篇谅解之辞
Really? Uhhuh.
是吗 嗯
That was easy.
很简单嘛
You know what could have changed her mind?
你知道是什么改变了她的主意吗
Maybe.
或许吧
Wow. You weren't kidding about the toxic waste
你家的惨痛往事
Buried in your family history.
果然不是开玩笑的
Just so we're clear...
说正经的
What you did...
你做的一切
Amazing.
太了不起了
But last night?
但昨晚的事
Total one-off.
仅此一次
Why? You can't tell me you didn't have a good time.
为什么 别说你昨晚不爽
Oh, don't flatter yourself, David.
别自夸了 大卫
I always have a good time.
我一直都很爽
Rodriguez.
我是罗德里格斯
I'm listening...
我在听
Who is this?
你是谁
It doesn't matter.
这不重要
I thought you'd like to know...
我想你有兴趣知道
Ella Simms had every reason to want Sydney Andrews dead.
艾拉·西姆斯有动机杀希德妮·安德鲁斯
And I'll send you proof.
我将证据发给你
剧集 | 新飞越情海(2009) | 导航列表