剧集 | 新飞越情海(2009) | 导航列表
I want to give you a chance
我给你个机会
to get out of this before it gets any more serious.
在你更为认真之前 打消这念头吧
No. Drew, I don't want to get out of anything.
不 德鲁 我不想放弃什么
Me and Jonah... it's over.
我跟乔纳结束了
I'm just not a person to get attached to.
我不值得你爱
Why would you say that?
怎么这么说
Drew, what's going on?
德鲁 怎么了
I don't like telling people this,
我不想跟别人说
because I hate being treated like I'm sick.
是因为我不愿别人像对待病人一样对我
And I've been fine,
我一直都挺健康
thanks to a surgery I had five years ago.
这多亏了五年前的手术
Surgery?
手术
I was born with a congenital heart defect.
我患有先天性心脏缺损
They did laparoscopic surgery.
医生给我做了腹腔镜手术
The great news is, no scarring.
好消息就是 身上没有留疤
The not so great news is...
不太好的消息就是
they gave me a new valve.
他们给我植入了新的瓣膜
Mancini's valve.
曼奇尼的人工瓣膜
What are you saying?
什么意思
I don't know how long I have to live.
我不知道我还能活多久
Good morning.
早上好
look, I don't know
我不知道
what your daughter told you,
你女儿跟你说了什么
but I'm not her boyfriend.
但我不是她男朋友
You're right.
是啊
'Cause I don't let my daughter date thieves.
我可不愿我女儿跟小偷谈恋爱
But she told me she saw you stealing the ring,
她跟我说看见你偷了戒指
and that you seduced her into keeping her mouth shut.
还怂恿她不让她说出真♥相♥
Okay, that's not what happened. No?
不是这样的 不是吗
Do you know who I am?
知道我是谁吗
I'm somebody you don't want to steal from.
你不敢从我这偷东西的
All right, sir, I'm sorry.
好吧 先生 对不起
I'll pay you back.
我会赔偿给你的
All right, it'll take me some time,
我需要时间
but I can pay you back.
但我会赔给你的
I got a better idea.
我有个更好的主意
You got past my security system,
你能破解我的安保系统
which takes a certain degree of skill and some serious balls,
可见你技术和胆量都不一般
so, from now on, kid, you're gonna be working for me.
从现在起 孩子 为我卖♥♥命吧
No. I'm through with that life.
不 我已经金盆洗手了
I'll pay you back, but I'm not a criminal anymore.
我会赔给你的 但我不再犯罪了
Really?
是吗
Well, you might want to rethink that, because...
你最好还是重新考虑下
I'd hate to see anything happen to such a pretty doctor.
我可不想见到这么漂亮的医生出什么意外
You stay the hell away from her.
你给我离她远点
You're not going to touch her.
不许碰她
Your first job's tonight.
今晚你就有活要干了
I'm gonna call you with the details.
我会在电♥话♥里告知你细节
Amanda, hello.
阿曼达 你好
I just came by to pick up the check.
我过来拿支票
Oh, for that silly company of yours?
就你那鬼公♥司♥
I changed my mind.
我改变主意了
Did you forget a little thing called a contract
你不会忘记合同这东西了吧
that we signed yesterday?
昨天我们签的
Well, I'm afraid you never read the fine print.
你大概没读保留条款吧
It's null and void at my discretion.
我有废除合同的权限
Oh, don't worry.
别担心
I'm sure another firm will gobble you up...
我相信会有其它公♥司♥买♥♥下你们的
If they're in the market for embezzlers.
如果他们对盗用公♥款♥的人感兴趣的话
Actually, I did read the fine print.
事实上 我读过保留条款
You know, it was so hard to understand
那些条款很难读懂
that I thought maybe a few photos of you
或许你的一些照片
and your new art collector friend might help me out.
和你新结识的艺术收藏家能帮到我
I'll download them for you right now.
我现在就下载给你看
They're on my server, which, well,
已经下载到我手♥机♥上了
normally would be a problem,
通常它都问题多多
but this is, like, the fastest 3G you can get. Oh.
今天居然达到3G速度上限了
And look, there you are, caught red-handed.
快看 你被逮个正着了
You know, you should have paid that PI what you promised him.
你该兑现承诺付给这侦探全额佣金的
He was more than happy to do me a favor.
他可十分乐意来帮我呢
Even you wouldn't do something this stupid.
即便是你 也不会干这种蠢事的
I already did.
我♥干♥了
P and K are putting me in charge of the L.A. Offices
公♥司♥另两位总裁已经授权于我 在他们
until they get back here from New York.
从纽约回到这儿前 负责洛杉矶事务
Well, you can tell my partners
你可以告诉我的合伙人
that I am the majority shareholder.
我才是大股东
Oh, you can tell them yourself
等他们去探监时
when they're visiting you in jail.
你自己跟他们说吧
FBI.
联邦调查局
Amanda Woodward...
阿曼达·伍德沃
...You're under arrest for the possession,
你因非法持有 运输
transportation and sale of stolen art.
贩卖♥♥被盗艺术品 将被逮捕
You say you modeled your career after me,
你说我是你职业生涯的楷模
studied my every move.
你研究过我发迹的每一步
Then you know this war is just the beginning.
那你该很清楚 好戏才刚上演
Let's go, ma'am.
走吧 女士
感谢大家长♥期♥以来的支持
新飞跃情海 第一季完
剧集 | 新飞越情海(2009) | 导航列表