剧集 | 新飞越情海(2009) | 导航列表
Previously on melrose place.
《新飞跃情海》上集回顾
Oh my god, Sydney.
天啊 希德妮
Did you know her pretty well? I met her four years ago.
你很了解她吗 四年前就认识了
She was the one who convinced me I could be a real chef.
是她相信我可以做真正的厨师
She moves in a week later, Syd is dead.
她搬来才一周 希德就死了
Coincidence? Okay, the girl's a little weird.
巧合吗 那女孩是有点怪
But it doesn't make her a muderer.
但不能说明她就是凶手啊
We're getting married, guys.
我们要结婚了 各位
All my life, all I wanted was to be a doctor.
我的毕生梦想就是做一名医生
I went on this fancy dinner with this guy.
我和那家伙吃了顿超级大餐
He offered me $5,000 to have sex with him.
他提出付五千美金要我跟他上♥床♥
Hi, I'm Ella.
你好 我是艾拉
Simms. Junior publicist.
西姆斯 初级公♥关♥
Jonah! You are a hugely talented filmmaker.
乔纳 你是个才华横溢的制片人
What's a rich boy like you doing this stuff for anyway?
像你这种富家子弟为何做这种事
Look, I need cash, okay?
我需要现金
Bring me something I can move.
给我点能尽快出手的货
What are you doing?
你在干什么
Get out of my restaurant right now before I call the cops!
趁我没报♥警♥滚出我的餐馆
What did this guy do to you anyway
无论这人对你做了什么
That was worth my career?
真的值得拼上我的事业吗
Look, I was trying to help you.
我想帮帮你的
Didn't you try to help Sydney the night she died?
在希德妮死的那晚你帮她了吗
I thought you'd like to know
我想你有兴趣知道
Ella Simms had every reason
艾拉·西姆斯有动机
to want Sydney Andrews dead.
杀害希德妮·安德鲁斯
Oh, Lor!
天啊 劳伦
Happy birthday, El.
生日快乐 艾尔
Mm, she bakes, saves lives, what can't the girl do?
烤蛋糕 救死扶伤 你还有什么不会做的
You want to make a wish before we burn down the apartment?
把公♥寓♥烧了之前 你想许愿吗
Uh, no, no, Lauren.
不 劳伦
You know I don't play the wishing game.
我不玩许愿这一套
If I want something...
如果我想要什么
I go out and get it.
会自己去争取
Of course you do. What was I thinking?
那当然 我在想什么啊
Last carb till my party tomorrow night.
明晚派对前不再吃糖了
Mm, you are still coming, right?
你明天还会来吧
Yeah.
当然
In scrubs and booties if I have to be.
就算不得已穿着工作服也会去的
I love you.
爱你
Hey, I'll play with both hands next time.
下次打球我要双手一起上
That might help you a little bit.
也许对你会有点帮助的
You won by a bucket.
你只赢了一球
Or should I say, a letter.
或者说 就一个字母
Auggie and I play a real game. Oh, whoa, whoa.
奥吉和我打的才是真正比赛 别这样说
Horse is a very real game, my friend.
进攻就是真正的比赛 哥们
And so is my left-handed reverse layup.
更别说我的左手反手上篮了
Freeze.
别走
Both of you.
你们俩
Oh, what, you're too busy auditioning
怎么 你忙着去参加香水广♥告♥试镜
For an Old Spice commercial to RSVP to my party?
都没空来我的派对吗
No, I just wanted to do it in person.
我只是想私下和你庆祝
You got a minute?
你有空吗
Hmm, yeah, why don't you actually shoot me an e-mail?
为什么你不在洗完泡泡浴之后
After a soapy shower.
给我发封电邮
Uh, game on for Riles and me.
莱利和我玩线上游戏
I thought she was going to call you though.
我以为她会给你打电♥话♥
No text, no tweet, no call.
没短♥信♥ 手♥机♥没响 没有电♥话♥
If I didn't know any better, I'd say she didn't like me.
如果我猜的没错 她不喜欢我
Well, I'm in.
我参加
And you're going to love my birthday present.
你会喜欢我送的生日礼物的
Don't make promises you can't keep, David.
别做无法兑现的承诺 大卫
Look what the tide washed in.
看看饱受海浪洗礼的型男
Hey, Aug, what's up? Hey.
奥吉 你好啊 你好
What's up, man?
你好啊 老兄
Perfect timing.
来得正好
I'm gonna go get that shower.
我要去冲澡了
Please tell me
告诉我
We're confirmed on Rezzies for tomorrow night.
你在瑞兹斯订了明晚的位子
Yeah, yeah, I've got a block of Coal's best tables
是的 我在科尔酒吧的上等座
With your name all over them. Awesome.
都写上了你的名字 太棒了
Marcello's in New York,
马塞罗人在纽约
So I'll be able to get you whatever you want.
所以我可以完全满足你的要求
Mm, my favorite words.
最喜欢听到这话了
You're the bestest.
你最好了
Yeah. Yeah.
是啊
Hey, birthday girl.
寿星女
I told the doorman to make sure that your guests
我告诉门卫 保证你的客人
Get right past the velvet rope.
可以一路畅行
Oh, thanks, Violet.
谢谢 维尔莉特
Can't do much else on a hostess salary.
以女招待的工资 我只能做这些
I'm not exactly being paid like a rock star.
我拿的可不是摇滚歌♥星的报酬
Not yet, but if there's one thing
现在不是 不过有句话
That Sydney taught me,
希德妮曾教过我
It's that there is always room to move up.
人总有进步的余地
What do you think you're doing?
你要做什么
Disabling your vehicle.
毁了你的车
That's what happens
这就是你没有付清
When you don't pay your parking tickets.
停车罚单的后果
I just moved here from Denver, I mean,
我刚从丹佛搬来
I thought you had like a year to pay those things.
我以为我有一年时间来付这些费用
They're really expensive.
它们太贵了
Due date's written on the ticket
截止日期在罚单上写的很清楚
And on the follow-up notices.
后续通知上也写了
Hey, you okay?
你还好吧
Not really.
不好
Oh, god.
天啊
I'm a total failure.
我是个彻头彻尾的失败者
I can't afford the impound fee.
我付不起扣车费用
I mean, how am I supposed to take care of my sister now?
现在我要怎么照顾我妹妹呢
There was a rock climbing incident about a year ago
一年前她攀岩出了事故
And she hit her head.
撞到了脑袋
And now she has to relearn how to walk.
现在她要重学如何走路
And I'm the only one
我是唯一
Who can drive her to physical therapy.
能送她去理疗的人
Look,
好吧
I'm never supposed to do this.
我不扣你的车了
Thank you so much.
太谢谢你了
Bravo.
厉害
I know you.
我认识你
From Wpk.
在WPK公♥司♥
You're... You're Phillip's client, right?
你是菲利普的客户 是吗
I was Phillip's client.
曾经是
He said I was too demanding.
他说我要求太过分
I just don't tolerate incompetence.
我只是不能容忍♥他工作不合格
Sydney Andrews.
希德妮·安德鲁斯
Ella Simms.
艾拉·西姆斯
Yeah, I've, um,
我曾经
Seen you in the lobby.
在大厅里见过你
You know, between my jamba juice stops
当时我正为我老板
And picking up the dry cleaning for my boss.
买♥♥果汁 取干洗的衣服
Something tells me you'll have your own
我相信总有一天
Jamba juice delivery boy one day.
会有人专为你送果汁的
Really?
真的吗
Well, what makes you say that?
为什么这么说啊
I have an eye for talent.
我对别人的天赋独具慧眼
You have a future, Ella,
你有光明的前途 艾拉
Once you rethink the unique approach to your hair
只要你能 重新设计款别致的发型
And get rid of those nails before you
还有处理下你的指甲
Accidentally impale someone.
以防刺伤别人
剧集 | 新飞越情海(2009) | 导航列表