剧集 | 新飞越情海(2009) | 导航列表
Let me guess. You ran into each other at a support group
我来猜猜 你们俩是在某个专为女性
For women who fake their own deaths?
伪造死亡假象的组织遇到的吧
Oh, don't worry.
别担心
I didn't come here to point fingers.
我不是来指责谁的
I'm looking for something I loaned Sydney before she died.
我想要回希德妮死前向我借的东西
It's not worth much, just a lot of sentimental value.
不值几个钱 只是很有感情价值
Oh, what could possibly have sentimental value to Amanda Woodward?
什么会对阿曼达·伍德沃有感情价值
Some kind of medieval torture device?
某种中世纪的酷刑设备
After all these years,
这么多年过去了
You don't think I've changed, even a little?
你不觉得我变了吗 哪怕一丁点
Um, I know how much I've changed, Amanda.
阿曼达 我倒是知道自己变了多少
And let's face it, people like you and me,
面对现实吧 大家喜欢我们
We are who we are.
就是因为我们的本性
So, she never mentioned anything to you?
那她从未跟你提起过什么
Ask her sister.
问她妹妹
Jane has all her stuff. I did.
她东西都在简那里呢 我问过了
And she's clueless, as usual.
和往常一样 她一无所知
You know, I realized I should've come to you first.
我意识到应该先找你
Syd had a habit of confiding in passionate hearts.
希德有个习惯 信赖热情的心
Then why don't you ask my son, David.
那何不去问问我儿子 大卫
At the end, he was closer to her than I was.
到后来 她跟大卫走得更近
Your son?
你儿子
God help anyone blessed with those genes.
有个好的基因也受上帝眷顾啊
They were together right before she died.
她死之前 他们在一起
He lives in West Hollywood.
他住在西好莱坞
I think you know the address.
我想你知道地址
Table 12's ready.
12号♥桌好了
Violet.
维尔莉特
Look at you.
看看你
Levi, what are you doing here?
利维 你来这干什么
What do you think? I haven't heard a peep from you.
你觉得呢 我没有你的消息
I told mom and dad you were probably fine,
我告诉爸妈你应该很好
But I was worried. I thought maybe something happened.
可我很担心 怕你出了什么事
You were supposed to call me.
你应该给我打个电♥话♥
How did you know I worked here?
你怎么知道我在这工作
Your twitter.
从你的微博上看到的
It wasn't a lot to go by,
其实没太多根据
But you mentioned this job once
不过你曾经提到过这个工作
And I looked the place up.
我就找到这里了
I figured you'd put it out there so I could find you.
我想你这样做是好让我找到你
You're always clever like that.
你总是那么聪明
Levi, you shouldn't have come down here.
利维 你不应该来这里的
Why?
为什么
You find your birth mom?
你找到了你的亲生母亲
She's taking care of you with her Beverly hills money
正在享用她在比弗利的财富
And that's it?
是这样吗
Right after I found my mom... She died.
就在我找到她后 她死了
She was murdered.
她被谋杀了
Oh, man.
天啊
I'm so sorry.
我很抱歉
After all that time we spent trying to find her.
没想到找到她后会是这样
Now you know why I disappeared.
现在你明白我为什么失踪了
Why I didn't call.
为什么不给你打电♥话♥了
It's-it's going to be okay.
一切都会好起来的
Dad was pissed about the money you stole at first,
爸爸本来对你偷钱的事很生气
But I paid him back everything.
但我都替你还了
It's time to come home, Vi.
该回家了 维尔
This is my home now.
现在这里就是我的家
What about us?
那我们呢
I'm sorry, Levi, but, uh,
我很抱歉 利维 可是
Things are different now. I'm different.
如今一切都变了 我也变了
Yeah, of course. You're-you're trying to start your new life.
是啊 你要开始新的生活
I-I totally get that.
我完全明白
I'll tell everyone back home you say hi.
回去后我会代你向大家问好
I hope you're getting a tan from all this radiation.
真希望这些辐射能让你变得黝黑
Can I interest you in my leftovers from my lunch at Drago?
有兴趣品尝我在德拉格餐厅的餐后点心吗
Five months of hypnotherapy and this stuff is
五个月的催眠治疗后 这东西
Like cardboard to me.
对我来说就像硬纸板
Thank you. I, uh, zoned
谢谢 我正忙着
While I was trying to sort out this scrambled I.T. grid here,
给这些加密的资讯网格分类
And I missed lunch.
错过了吃午餐
I had no idea you were such a nerd whisperer.
我还不知道你这么热衷于电脑
You guys have one of the most
你们这儿有我见过最棒的
Insane video conferencing setups I've ever seen.
视频设置系统
And these crazy snooping tools
这些非凡的监视设备
That would freak even Dick Cheney out.
甚至可以把迪克·切尼副总统吓跑
Really?
是吗
Speaking of snooping tools,
说到监视设备
Sounds like you could run my name
听起来好像你能根据名字
And take a peek at all e-mails pertaining to moi.
查看别人的电子邮件
I'm just going to assume that was a purely hypothetical question.
我会把它当成纯粹的假设性问题
Well, you saw how Amanda thinks of me.
你看见阿曼达对我的态度了
She was practically gunning for me before she got here.
她到这儿之前 矛头就一直对着我
If she has a target on my back,
如果她要在我背后给我一枪
I need to know how to dodge her bullet.
我得知道怎样躲开子弹
I signed a confidentiality agreement, Ella.
我签了一份保密合同 艾拉
It's a legal document.
那可是具有法律效应的
Jonah, I understand this may be outside of
乔纳 我明白这也许违反了
Your comic book code of ethics
你那些书中倡导的职业道德
But, please remember that to you this is a day job,
但请记住 对你来说这只是暂时的工作
And for me this is my entire career.
但对我来说是整个职业生涯
I'm sorry, El.
对不起 艾尔
I mean, if I was wired to bend the rules like that,
如果我能无视原则
I'd be on a beach in freaking Maui right now,
我现在就在茂伊岛的沙滩上
Counting Gary Sarling's hush money.
数着加里·萨林的封口费了
Look, Jonah,
听着 乔纳
I'm not like you.
我不像你
Okay, I'm not some jack-of-all-trades.
我不是百事通
I know how to do one thing and one thing only,
我只会一件事 就一件
And that's spin stories.
那就是编故事
I've been doing it since I was in pigtails.
我小时候就会了
Why does that not surprise me?
我怎么一点都不吃惊
You probably got so many freebies from the ice cream man.
你可能是尝过太多甜头了
It was more like survival.
不如说是生存之道吧
I couldn't let my friends know that my mom,
我不能让我的朋友知道
Who everybody thought was some high-flying stewardess,
被认为是空姐的我的母亲
Was really missing parent-teacher conferences
之所以没有去参加家长会
'Cause she was lost in a pharmaceutical haze.
是因为她在药品中迷失了自我
I wanted people to think I was normal.
我想要人们像常人一样看待我
I wanted people to like me.
我想要人们喜欢我
Wow. I had no idea.
我不知道这些
Look, Jonah, I don't ask you for a lot of favors,
乔纳 我并未对你有过多要求
But I'm asking you now.
但我现在求求你
Help me keep my job.
帮我保住工作
Thanks.
谢谢
Hi, Lauren.
劳伦
Hey. You got a minute?
现在有空吗
Actually, I have a floor of patients waiting for me.
事实上 很多病人在等我
I just got one question.
我有个问题
Have you done anything that could land you in any trouble at work?
你有做过什么对工作不利的事吗
Whatwhat kind of trouble? I don't know.
什么麻烦 我也不知道
Anything that could get you fired.
可能会让你被炒的事
I'm sorry. What-what are you asking me?
不好意思 你说什么
It's my father.
是我父亲
Something's come between us.
我们有些矛盾
He's going to be scrutinizing you now a lot.
他要对你进行细致的审查
Whatever issues you have with Dr. Mancini,
无论你跟曼奇尼医生有什么问题
When it comes to work, he's completely professional.
在工作上他是很专业的
Lauren, you don't know what he's capable of.
劳伦 你不知道他能干出些什么
I know fathers can be difficult.
我明白做父亲不容易
剧集 | 新飞越情海(2009) | 导航列表