剧集 | 新飞越情海(2009) | 导航列表
And I saw you with your girl friend.
而我看到了你和你女朋友
You are on fire, big boy.
你走红啦 大人物
Hotshot screenwriter, hot agent.
编剧高手 热门代理人
Does it get any better?
还敢再牛点吗
I think hotshot's a bit of a stretch.
说高手有点太夸张了
Um, and Ella--
而且 至于艾拉
I don't think you could quite call it girlfriend just yet.
我觉得管她叫我女朋友为时尚早
Jonah.
乔纳
Listen, I want you to meet Kyle Teller.
听着 你得见见凯尔·泰勒
He's a VP at Sony. He's got an assignment.
他是索尼的副总裁 他现在有个项目
It's a Seth Rogan project, and you're perfect for it.
是塞斯·罗根的案子 你去再合适不过
Okay, Right now?
好啊 现在
Did he just say Seth Rogan?
他刚才是说塞斯·罗根[著名电影人]吗
Why are you talking to me? Go.
跟我废什么话啊 快去
He did. Oh, my gosh.
他说了 我的天
Right on time. Come on in.
时间刚好 进来
Um, so I did a little research.
我研究了下
Once we submit the school charter to the state,
一旦我们向国家提交了学校执照
we can apply for 501-C3 status,
就能申请501-C3级别
then I think it's best if we do a two-tiered strategy...
看来最好准备个后备策略
Let's just slow down a little bit.
不用着急
I'm sorry.
不好意思
No, don't apologize.
不用 犯不着道歉
I admire your energy and your ability to focus,
真佩服你在这种情形下 还能保持
given the circumstances.
旺盛的精力和专注精神
I'm sorry?
什么意思
Maybe if we can acknowledge the elephant in the room,
要是我们都对一些事视而不见
we can both relax a little.
就能轻松一点了
Last night in the limo.
昨晚礼宾车里的事儿
If you can put it out of your head, great,
如果你能忘了 就再好不过了
but, um...
不过
It's pretty much all I've been thinking about.
可能事实恰恰相反
Right.
没错
Well, we kind of covered that.
这事就算过去了吧
Sort of a non-starter.
有点儿无厘头
Yeah, we did.
说得没错
I broke up with Amanda.
我和阿曼达分手了
What?
什么
She's great, but not what you would call a warm person,
她挺不错 可惜不是个平易近人的人
and that's-- that's who I need.
那样的人 才是我想要的
I need someone who cares about other people
我需要一个懂得关心别人
and not just herself.
而不是只关心自己的人
Oh, I-ow what it's like to be confused
给你找个合适的伴儿
about what kind of person is right for you.
可真是个麻烦事儿
I'm not confused.
我不觉得麻烦
I think people
在我看来
spend way too much time analyzing their choices
人们更倾向于花时间来研究自己选择的
instead of going with their instincts right in the moment.
正确与否 而并非放纵那一瞬间的直觉
My patience only stretches so thin.
我的耐心是有限的
Where is the painting?
画在哪
Well, I can't have that Breck kid come home
我不能让那个布雷克小子回到家
and find a blank space on his wall,
发现自己墙上空了一片
so I photographed it.
所以我拍了下来
A copy's being made.
赝品已经在做了
I'll swap them and get you the original later.
我会找机会掉包 再把原版给你带来
You know, the dimensions are exactly the same.
看起来分毫不差
If Syd painted over the Van De Kamp
要是希德妮的水溶画
with water soluble paint,
画得比凡·德·坎普好
she's a lot smarter than I thought.
她比我想象的厉害多了
Or she's just another hack artist who likes to finger-paint.
可能她也只是个半吊子的手指画家
We'll find out soon.
很快见分晓
Don't you want to see what other little surprise?
不想看看别的小惊喜吗
I have for you.
精心为你准备的
Your hunches always that dead on?
你的预感总是这么准确吗
Got a minute?
有空吗
I need some advice from the smartest person I know.
我需要最聪明的女孩给我点建议
Okay.
说吧
Hey, are you okay?
你还好吗
Yeah, I just didn't get much sleep last night.
还好 昨晚没太睡够
Lauren, you once slept through a 5.3 earthquake.
劳伦 你有一次睡得5.3级地震都没醒
What is going on?
发生什么事了
I broke up with David.
我和大卫分手了
Oh, my God.
天啊
I'm sorry.
真遗憾
What happened?
为什么
He'd better not have been cheating on you,
最好他不是背叛了你
or I swear...
否则我发誓...
No, he wasn't. He wasn't cheating on me.
不 没有 他没有背叛我
It was just um...
不过是
you know, I've, I've been under
你知道 我最近
so much pressure lately, with work
压力实在太大了 工作压力
and everything, it-it just got to a point
什么压力都大 只不过走到这了
where I-I had to make a choice,
我 必须要做个决定
and I chose to end it.
我决定结束了
That's hard. Mm.
很不容易
I know how complicated it gets when work
我理解工作和感情
and relationships get tangled up.
纷乱纠结时有多复杂
Which is kind of why I came over here,
这也是为什么我过来找你
but listen...
不过...
No, no, no.
停停停
Tell me. What?
告诉我 怎么回事
Ben Brinkley and I... Are having an affair.
本·布林克利和我... 有奸♥情♥
Riley! Have you slept with him?
莱利 你们睡过了吗
No.
没有
What about Amanda?
那阿曼达怎么办
He broke up with her.
他跟她分手了
Oh, God. For you?
天啊 为了你吗
I don't know. Maybe.
我不知道 可能吧
Oh... it's all so wrong, isn't it?
这样不行 是吧
Look, Riley, you just came out of a five-year relationship
莱利 你刚刚从一段持续了5年走出来
that didn't end well.
还不是和平分手
Have some fun.
找点乐子
Why not?
为什么不呢
** Who let the dogs out? *
* 谁放的狗
** Woof, woof, woof, woof! *
* 汪 汪 汪 汪
** Who let the dogs out? *
* 谁放的狗
** Who let the dogs out? *
* 谁放的狗
** Woof, woof, woof, woof! *
* 汪 汪 汪 汪
Oh, I bet you have.
你肯定试过
I don't really need to go into that,
我不太需要研究这些
but yes, I have.
不过是的 我试过
I was just looking for you.
我正找你呢
Michael Hoover, meet Jonah Miller.
麦克·胡佛 这是乔纳·米勒
I know that mug from the cover of the Trades last week.
我在上周《交易》的封面上见过他了
Nice to meet you, Jonah.
很高兴见到你 乔纳
Call me, sweetheart.
给我打电♥话♥ 宝贝
Oh. Bye, baby.
慢走 宝贝
Get home safe.
注意安全
Okay, I'm just curious. What was all that?
我很好奇 这是怎么回事
What was what?
什么怎么回事
You and that guy.
你和那个男的
Michael Hoover?
麦克·胡佛
He's an agent. We have a working relationship.
他是个经纪人 我们工作上有来往
Yeah, right. Define "Work."
好吧 哪种工作
Jonah, if I have to sweet talk an agent
乔纳 有时为了保住客户
to lock down a client, then so be it.
跟经纪人有些甜言蜜语也在所难免
I'm not having sex with the guy.
我不会和他上♥床♥的
No. You were just pretty much all over him.
你差不多就是在投怀送抱了
Wha...? No. I was flirting with him.
什么 不 我和他打情骂俏而已
Guilty as charged.
我认罪了
剧集 | 新飞越情海(2009) | 导航列表