剧集 | 新飞越情海(2009) | 导航列表
Hey, give me what you owe me.
把你欠我的还给我
I don't owe you a damn thing.
我不欠你什么
Aug.
奥吉
What are you still doing here?
你还在这干什么
Thought you'd be on your third drink by now.
还以为你已经喝到第三杯了
Just wanted to make sure that you're all right.
我只是想确定你没事
Look, Marcello can't hold you responsible for that.
听着 马塞罗不能把责任推到你身上
Yeah, well, he can, and he is.
他能 而且他确实这样做了
I am responsible.
我是替罪羊
But then again, I'm not sure that's a concept you understand.
再说了 我觉得你不能理解这个概念
I mean, what did this guy do to you, anyway,
我是说 不管那家伙对你做了什么
That was worth my career?
值得拼上我的事业吗
I hit on his girlfriend Last week, and the guy
我上个星期泡了他的女朋友 这家伙
Came after me, all right? The guy's bad news.
就找上门来了 那是个讨厌鬼
Bad news, huh?
讨厌鬼 是吧
Yeah, I'll just explain that to Marcello
是的 我现在去找马塞罗解释
And maybe he won't fire me tomorrow.
也许他就不会开除我了
Screw Marcello. You run this place,
去他妈的马塞罗 是你管理这里
And he knows it.
他知道的
Doesn't matter, David. He's my boss.
这不重要 大卫 他是我的上司
See, my world doesn't work like yours.
我的生活和你不同
You've never had to live with consequences.
你永远都不用担惊受怕的生活
Look, I was trying to help you. All right?
听着 我是想帮你
Didn't you try to help sydney?
你怎么不帮帮希德妮
The night she died?
在她死的那晚
How was Charlie Kitsis?
查理·凯西斯怎么样
One of the biggest sharks in the business.
最富有的商业大亨之一
Who you managed to totally win over.
被我们成功的争取过来了
He wants me to show him my film.
他想看看我的电影
Jonah Adam Miller,
乔纳·亚当·米勒
That's incredible.
真是不可思议
Well, then he ditched me for Ashton Kutcher.
后来他抛下我去找艾什顿·库彻了
But still, Him seeing my movie is...
但是 他要看我的电影
It's massive.
这真是太重要了
It's amazing.
太令人惊讶了
You... you are amazing.
你也太令人惊讶了
Is she back there?
她回来了吗
Yeah, she's in the shower.
是的 她在洗澡
In our bathroom?
在我们的浴室里
We have scissors in there.
里面还有剪刀呢
She was scared to be alone.
她害怕一个人独处
Wait. What happened?
等下 怎么回事
Did you have to, like, Bail her out or something?
你必须要把她保释出来吗
Okay.
好吧
How much did that cost? Like, hundreds of dollars?
花了多少钱 几百美元吗
It's a bond.
那是押金
We get it back when she shows up to court.
她出庭时我们就能把钱拿回来
Oh, That's great. Good.
那真是不错 太好了
'cause so far, She's showing herself
因为到目前为止她都表现出
To be incredibly dependable.
她是无与伦比的可靠
Jonah, there's something you should know about violet.
乔纳 有些维尔莉特的事你应该要知道
I think it might help you understand.
我觉得这有助于你理解这事
Okay.
好吧
She's Sydney's daughter.
她是希德妮的女儿
I'm sorry. What?!
对不起 你说什么
Yeah. She got to L.A, Had a joyful reunion
是的 她来了洛杉矶 和她妈妈
With her mother, and then
母女重逢 接着
Had to go through the trauma of finding her dead.
就要经历发现母亲被杀的创伤
I mean, I'm not surprised she's a little shaken up.
我是说 她会心烦意乱我毫不惊讶
Did you just tell me Violet is Sydney's daughter?
你刚才说维尔莉特是希德妮的女儿
I'm not a little fuzzy from my two rum and cokes?
不是因为我喝了两杯所以神志不清吗
They wanted to get to know each other better
他们想在告诉众人之前
Before they told people.
相互了解一番
Riley, in our own little personal slasher flick here,
莱利 在我们的私人舞台剧里
This is the part where the audience stands up
这一部分该是观众起立大喊
And starts screaming, "um, hello? She's the killer!"
拜托 她是凶手
I ran from the police
因为回家后发生的事
Because of what happened back home.
我逃避警♥察♥
My parents who adopted me
我的养父母
Weren't exactly Brad and Angelina.
可不是布拉德·皮特和安吉丽娜·朱莉
Did they hurt you?
他们伤害过你吗
I didn't sleep, like, ever.
我几乎从不睡觉
I was too worried my door would open.
我老是担心门没关
All I ever wanted to do was leave.
我唯一的想法 就是离开
I just couldn't manage to save up enough.
我只是攒不够钱
Then I tracked down Sydney.
然后我查到希德妮的行踪
I had to take off.
我必须来找她
And I took some of their money with me.
我拿了他们一些钱
That's why you ran from detective Rodriguez.
所以你逃避罗德里格斯探员
This is my home now,
现在这里就是我的家
And even though my mom isn't here,
即使我妈妈已经不在了
This is the only place I can sleep without being afraid.
这是我唯一可以安心睡觉的地方
I couldn't let them
我不能让他们
Take me back to the corvallis police.
再把我带回科瓦利斯警署了
It's okay, Violet. It's all gonna be okay.
会好的 维尔莉特 会好起来的
Here.
跟我来
Hotel security. I need a word with you, ma'am.
我是酒店保安 我要和你谈谈 女士
I'm sorry. I'm in a rush.
对不起 我赶时间
Wait. Did you really think that you could just walk into a bar
等下 你真觉得你能随便进入酒店的酒吧
At this hotel And solicit customers?
然后勾引顾客吗
I don't know what you're talking about.
我不知道你在说什么
Okay, this way, please. The police should be here soon.
好吧 请走这边 警♥察♥马上就到
Let's go. Walk! come on.
走吧 快点
Look, please, I was just meeting someone.
听着 求你了 我只是约了人见面
I've got texts jn my phone.
我手♥机♥里有短♥信♥记录
I can show them to you If you want.
如果你想的话我可以给你看
She's with me.
她和我一起的
Well, no one here had seen her before, Miss Madison.
这里没人见过她 麦迪森小姐
No, no, no, I know. It was a miscommunication on my part.
不 我认识她 是我没先和你沟通
I apologize.
抱歉
I don't know what just happened, but thank you.
我不知道什么情况 但还是谢谢你
Well, let me take a guess. Craigslist? Chat rooms?
让我猜猜 你是来做广♥告♥的 还是聊天室的
No, um, I'm not actually what you think I am.
不是 我不是你想的那样
And...
而且
I think I should just go.
我想我该走了
Yes, you should go.
是的 你是该走
But just know the only reason why I helped you out
不过你要知道 我帮助你
Is because I was once in your shoes.
仅仅是因为我以前也跟你一样
I don't think we're the same size.
我觉得我们没什么共同点
Okay, the only person you're fooling is yourself,
好吧 你只能骗骗自己罢了
And that always ends up badly.
而且那样后果通常很严重
So, if you ever come back here to work again, I assure you
如果你再敢来这儿卖♥♥的话 我保证
Hotel security will be the least of your worries.
你要担心的不仅仅是酒店保安
Do you understand?
你明白吗
Shouldn't you be bobbing for olives
你不是应该在庆功会上
In your after-party martini?
咬着马丁尼酒中的橄榄吗
Change of plans.
计划有变
I canceled the red carpet close-ups for Jane's dress.
我没让简的礼服走红地毯
Won't that be the shot heard around the courtyard?
那不是会让你当着所有人的面出丑吗
It doesn't matter.
没关系
After I spread the word that Abby Douglas hated her dress,
我放话说艾比·道格拉斯讨厌她的设计
Jane's samples won't be fit to mop floors.
简的衣服就一文不值了
Yeah. I don't know If that's gonna be enough
是啊 不知道这样能不能
To stop whatever she has planned for you.
让她不再打你的主意
Let me take care of it.
交给我处理吧
You?
你
Yeah. Jane was married to my father.
简曾和我爸结过婚
The skeletons won't take long to find.
不用费尽心思想辙了
I'll bury her.
我来搞定她
I don't think anyone's ever offered
我从来没想过有人
剧集 | 新飞越情海(2009) | 导航列表