剧集 | 新飞越情海(2009) | 导航列表
A little issue on transpo.
出了点交通方面的状况
Abby wants to go with the gas-guzzling limo
艾比想坐耗油型豪华轿车
And I told her to go with the stretch hybrid.
我让她坐混合改装型
She won't budge.
她毫不让步
Who cares about the ride?
谁关心她坐什么车
What is she wearing?
她穿什么
Ah, we settled on this amazing frock by Jane Andrews.
我们选定简·安德鲁斯设计的超赞女装
We actually have A fitting later today. Jane who?
今天晚点会带艾比去试衣 简什么
Andrews.
简·安德鲁斯
Never heard of her. Well, everybody else has.
从未听说过这个人 其他人都听过
She is making a huge splash On the Hollywood scene.
她在好莱坞出现引起巨大轰动
I loved that Proenza Schouler She got fitted for last week.
我喜欢上周她试的那件普罗恩萨·施罗
No, no, no.
不 不 不
The Andrews is brilliant.
安德鲁斯才华横溢
Look, Abby has already seen the Dress, and she adores it.
听着 艾比见过那条裙子 十分倾心
Ella, if you're having trouble connecting with A-list designers
艾拉 如果你联♥系♥不到一线设计师
Why don't you have me give you Marc Jacobs's cell?
为什么不找我要马克·雅可布的号♥码
We're in a capture-the-flag League together.
我们可是一个阵营上的
Caleb. What?
凯莱布 怎么了
Oh, wait, let me guess.
等等 让我猜猜
Andrews is another one of your "undiscovered" superstars?
安德鲁斯是你另一位"未被发掘的"新星
Well, it seemed to work out pretty well
貌似那支音乐录影带
With the music video, didn't it?
拍的很棒 不是吗
Okay.
好吧
You better hope that lightning Strikes twice, though.
你最好希望奇迹第二次出现
Because you embarrass Abby Douglas,
因为你让艾比·道格拉斯难堪
You embarrass WPK.
就是让公♥司♥难堪
Oh, no, no, no.
不会 不会
The only one who will be embarrassed is you--
当这件礼服成为《时尚》杂♥志♥最佳着装
When this dress ends up In Vogue's most wanted.
难堪的只有你一个人
I don't know. I'm lukewarm.
我不怎么喜欢
Look, my chest looks like a landing pad.
瞧 我的胸部看上去像停机坪
I'm Abby Douglas,
我是艾比·道格拉斯
Not Abby Breslin.
而非艾比·贝斯林[著名童星]
What happened to that dress you found last week?
你上周说的那条裙子呢
Oh, you look way hotter in this, Ab.
你穿这条更性感 艾比
What if you wore a bra?
你穿个胸罩怎么样
Bras are for breeders.
哺乳的女人才穿胸罩
Okay, let's see...
好吧 先看看
Here, I have an idea.
我有主意了
Oh, good news.
好消息
I ran this dress by the editor of W.
这裙子是《W》杂♥志♥的编辑推荐给我的
She's holding a full page for you in an upcoming issue.
她在下一♥期♥杂♥志♥上为你留了一整页
No way. Mm-hmm.
太棒了
That'll be like my ghickest glossy yet.
那会是我迄今为止最大的荣耀
Okay, all set. You can change.
一切就绪 你可以换下来了
I'm worried about her.
我很为她担忧
She's just a little nervous.
她只是有点紧张
The dress is perfect for her.
这条裙子很衬她
Yeah, that's easy for you to say, when you're not
说的轻巧 因为你不是那个
The one being trotted out in front of 200 flashbulbs.
在两百盏闪光灯下作秀的人
Hmm, I just wouldn't want any of this to go badly...
我只是不希望有任何差错
For both our sakes.
为了我们俩
Tell me I'm getting waxed for this thing.
为穿这件衣服 我要去除毛了
Right after your facial.
你做完美容后就去
I'm so sorry.
真对不起
I didn't mean to scare you.
我不想吓你的
What are you doing here?
你在这里做什么
I just want to talk.
只是想谈谈
I know this is strange, but I need your help.
我知道这很奇怪 但我需要你的帮助
You were in the courtyard today.
今天你也在院子里
Who are you?
你是谁
My name's Violet, Violet Foster.
我叫维尔莉特 维尔莉特·福斯特
And the thing is, is...
问题是
I'm Sydney's daughter.
我是希德妮的女儿
My god.
老天啊
You look just like her.
你看起来真像她
I knew something was going on with Syd
我知道希德大学毕业之前
Right before she left college.
所发生的一些事情
Honey, why are you here?
宝贝 你为什么来这里
The police.
警♥察♥逼的
I came to L.A to find my mom.
我来洛杉矶找我的母亲
But when the cops came,
但警♥察♥来的时候
I got scared.
我很害怕
Violet, why are the police after you?
维尔莉特 警♥察♥为什么要跟着你
I'm in trouble.
我有麻烦了
I came to you because you seem so nice.
我来找你是因为你看起来很友善
You're the only family I have.
你是我唯一的家人了
Of course.
那当然
Why don't you sit down?
怎么不坐下呢
Um, I'll make you a pot of chamomile.
我给你沏一壶甘菊茶
And we can talk about everything.
然后我们可以聊一聊
This is Los Angeles homicide.
这里是洛杉矶凶案组
Do you have a question for us?
您有什么问题吗
Yes, Detective. What is it?
是的 警官 什么事
I'm calling to report a fugitive.
我要举报一名逃犯
A fugitive? Do you have a name?
逃犯 能告诉我们名字吗
Her name is Violet Foster.
她叫维尔莉特·福斯特
Have a good night.
今宵愉快
Thank you.
谢谢
Here we go. Why are they taking my picture?
这边走 他们为什么要拍我
I'm surprised more celebrities aren't blind. Oh, my gosh.
我真惊讶这些名人怎么还没瞎 我的天
Yeah, well, you know what, you better get used to this,
对啊 你知道吗 你最好适应这些
That's because someday soon,
因为不久之后的某一天
This will all be for your movie.
这些人都会为了你的电影而来
Oh, yeah, I'd actually have to sell something first.
是啊 那也得我先卖♥♥出去一些
That would help. Only a matter of time.
那才会有帮助 这只是时间问题
Yeah, the question is, how long is a matter of time, Riley?
问题是 这个时间得多久呢 莱利
I mean, let's face it:
我的意思是 面对现实吧
We didn't just get to L.A, you know.
我们不是刚到洛杉矶 你知道
It's been like a year and a half.
已经一年半了
Well, you know what?
你知道吗
Maybe it'll take years.
这也许会花上几年
But you've got the talent.
但是你很有才华
And I will be right here by your side
而且不论要等多久
As long as it takes.
我都会一直在你身边
You always say the right thing.
嘴巴真甜
VIPs only. Off the red carpet.
这里是贵宾专用 请离开红地毯
Let's go.
我们走
Sorry. My bad.
对不起 是我不好
I had no idea that the seating arrangements
我都不知道该怎么安排
Took so many experts.
这么多的大牌席位
You sure you're old enough to be playing with lighters?
你确定你够年龄摆弄那个打火器吗
Well, Auggie was a little shorthanded,
奥吉人手不够
So I'm helping out.
所以我来帮忙了
Love the bromance, David, but really?
真是兄弟情深啊 但说真的 大卫
You working hourly?
你居然按小时工作
Yeah, I owed him a solid.
是啊 我欠他一个坚定的支持
Or three.
亦或是三个
So I hear your starlet's showing up
我听说你的小明星来了
In a Jane Andrews dress.
还穿着出自于简·安德鲁斯之手的裙子
Hope you're getting something sweet out of that deal.
希望你从这场交易中得到了些好处
She's our new landlord.
她是我们的新房♥东
Just showing some neighborly generosity, that's all.
我只是表达一下睦邻友好 就这样
Yeah, well, your giving spirit's starting to make me wonder.
是啊 你的奉献精神让我开始有些好奇
First you throw me an alibi,
先是为我做不在场证明
And now you roll over for Jane.
现在又为简跑前跑后
This is not the Ella that I know.
这可不是我所认识的艾拉
Okay...I'll be honest.
好吧 我诚实以告
Jane has a little bit more than just the keys to the courtyard.
简拥有的不仅仅是这间庭院的钥匙
剧集 | 新飞越情海(2009) | 导航列表