剧集 | 新飞越情海(2009) | 导航列表
Are you a collector?
你是收藏家
Uh, no. Just like things that are pleasing to the eye, but...
不 只是喜欢买♥♥看的顺眼的东西 不过...
I just love some of these pieces.
有几件我非常喜欢呢
Anyway, I'm just about to crash, so...
总之 我想要睡觉了 所以
Well, who's "S.A."?
谁是"S.A."
Oh, that's Sydney.
那是希德妮
Andrews.
安德鲁斯
Sydney painted?
希德妮画的
Yeah. She painted it up a few months before she...
是啊 在她去世的几个月前画的
Hard to imagine Sydney is an artist.
真难想象希德妮还是个画家
I just can't picture her concentrating on anything
我只是想象不出她可以长时间
for an extended length of time.
专心于一件事的样子
Yeah, well, you'd be surprised.
你会惊讶的
Anyway, I'm kind of beat and, um...
总之 我有点困了
Of course. Get some sleep.
当然了 去睡吧
Great.
很好
Oh, you sucked... Blow...
你真烂 该死
Reach up!
有了
That's how you do it, gentlemen. Watch and wait.
你就这两下子吗 绅士 等着看我的吧
Don't get too cocky, rookie.
别太自大了 菜鸟
You've yet to see my deadly left-handed reverse.
你还没看见我致命的左手反身扣
Hey, settle down, Miller. You're just pissed
冷静点 米勒 上盘你已经因为输掉了
'cause you lost your bikini top that last play.
最好的比基尼上衣而暴跳了
Speaking of bikini tops,
说到比基尼上衣
is it just me, or is, like, every girl in this complex,
是我的错觉 还是这里的每个女孩
like, freakishly hot?
都异常火♥辣♥
Haven't noticed.
没注意
Yeah. What girls?
什么女孩
I don't know. Like, Riley, for example.
说不好 比如说 莱利
Riley? I mean, uh...
莱利 我是说
I don't want to step on anybody's toes or anything, Jonah,
我不想冒犯别人 乔纳
but are you guys, like, over or, like, over-over?
但是你们俩 是不是 彻底结束了
Let's just say there's no putting Humpty back together again.
差不多可以说是不可能破镜重圆了
Huh. I get it. You moved on.
好 我明白了 你继续生活了
Ella seems awesome.
艾拉很不错
Yeah, she is. We're actually going
是啊 她是 事实上我们今天
to this kid's birthday party later on today.
准备去参加一个小孩的生日派对
It's going to be our first official thing as a couple.
这是我们第一次以情侣身份出面
Yeah, just goes to show you. Ella and Jonah.
这就是证明给你看 艾拉和乔纳
Anything is possible.
一切皆有可能
You should know.
你应该知道
Snagging a girl like Lauren.
碰上了劳伦这样的女孩
How'd you pull that off?
你怎样做到的
What do you mean, how?
你说怎样是什么意思
Oh, my God. The ladies practically line up for David Breck.
天啊 其实姑娘们都排队等着大卫·布雷克呢
No, Drew's right. Lauren's got standards.
不 德鲁说的对 劳伦符合我的标准
I mean, why shouldn't she?
我是说 为什么不该是她呢
You know, now that we're stepping things up,
你了解 既然我们现在发展顺利
I got to show her I'm not just some slacker who just...
我得向她证明 我不是什么整天
Plays up all day.
花天酒地的都市浪人
Yes, that's my bad.
对 我的错
Hey, you know what? Lauren's been a little stressed lately.
话说回来 劳伦最近压力很大
Has anything unusual been going on at the hospital?
医院发生了什么不寻常的事吗
Um, aside from demanding professors, dying patients
除了苛刻的教授 垂死的病人
and eternal lack of sleep?
和永远的睡眠不足以为
Sky hoop.
高空投球
Nope.
没了
No added stress at all.
没有额外的压力了
Oh, my God, Sydney.
老天爷 希德妮
Where?
哪里
Come in.
请进
Oh, just in time.
来得正好
Would you latch this?
能帮我拉上吗
Well, you're looking chipper.
你打不起精神嘛
Believe me, the last place I want to be
相信我 我最不想去的地方
is at a third-rate film festival in Santa Barbara.
就是圣巴巴拉市的三流电影节
Now, third-rate or not, it is Santa Barbara, not Boise.
不管是不是三流 都在圣巴巴拉 不是博伊西
I mean, you look a little too casual.
我是说 你穿的太随便了
You did bring a change of clothes, right?
你带了一套换洗衣服 对吧
Actually, I can't make it.
说实话 我做不到
You're breaking up with me.
你要跟我分手
Amanda...
阿曼达
I can't wait to hear this.
我都等不及要听这些了
At the end of the day,
到头来
we want different things.
我们的追求是不同的
Oh, is that so?
是这样吗
You're this beautiful, sophisticated woman
你是漂亮 散发着能量的
who oozes power, and I'm basically an overgrown geek
世故女人 而我基本上是个过度生长的怪胎
who doesn't want to grow up and long to get married.
不想长大 不向往婚姻
Who wants to get married?
谁说要结婚了
I told you I wasn't interested in that.
我告诉过你我对那不感兴趣
When it was long-distance,
当我们远距离恋爱时
it was fine, but now we... we live in the same city,
感觉很好 但是现在 我们住在同一个城市
we see each other all the time,
我们天天见面
and it's become so...
变得过于
adult.
成人化
I'm sorry.
对不起
Oh, don't apologize.
不用道歉
I mean, in the end,
我是说 最后
you were nothing more to me than a toy.
你对我来说只不过是个玩具
Toy?
玩具
That's everyone?
你对所有人的感觉都是如此
They are fun for while,
他们有一阵子很有趣
but it's only a matter of time before they start to bore you.
但迟早会让人厌倦
I really do care about you very much.
我真的很在乎你
And I never meant to hurt you.
我从来不想伤害你
Oh, you give yourself way too much credit.
你太抬举你自己了
Good-bye, Ben.
再见 本
Mason. David Breck.
梅森 我是大卫·布雷克
We talked on the phone.
我们在电♥话♥里谈过
Yes. Mr. Breck. How you doing?
对 布雷克先生 你好吗
Good. Excited.
很好 很兴奋
So, you really want to buy this place?
你真的想买♥♥这个地方吗
Absolutely. It's been a dream of mine for a long time.
当然 这是我一直以来的梦想
Oh, dreams are great.
有梦想是好事
Let's talk about reality. Alright.
我们来谈谈现实 好的
What's your offer? Well, we both know
你开价多少 我们都知道
the restaurant business hasn't been booming.
饭店生意并不是很好
So I can do $1.5 million cash.
所以我打算付150万现金
$1.5? Mm-hmm.
150万
The guy who owns Gidot, offered $2.2.
吉东的老板 愿意付220万
Oh. The deal closes tomorrow afternoon.
交易明天下午停止
That's a lot of money.
那真是一大笔钱啊
Yeah. This place is worth every penny of it.
这地方值那么多钱
You beat that offer by tommorrow,
你明天能超过这个价钱
it's all yours.
这里就是你的
Thanks.
谢谢
Can't go wrong with a stuffed hippo, right?
带一个河马填充玩具不会错吧
Kids love hippos.
孩子喜欢河马
Hippos are fabulous.
河马很好
Okay.
好的
I'll do that.
我来
yeah, there.
对 这样
It's harder than look, right?
比看上去难多了 对吧
I'm sorry. I'm just a little out of practice
不好意思 我很久没有
on the whole holding-of-the-hands thing.
和人手牵手了
I just thought you would want to...
我只是想你可能想要
This is what I want.
这就是我想要的
Jonah, are you sure that Sammy is a...
乔纳 你确定塞米是个
The Evite said birthday.
请柬上说是生日派对
剧集 | 新飞越情海(2009) | 导航列表