剧集 | 新飞越情海(2009) | 导航列表
Ex or not, I hurt her.
管她前不前任 我伤害了她
The very person who got me this job.
偏偏是她帮我找到这份工作的
Look, Riley,
听着 莱利
It's sweet...that you may the considerate her.
你能这么体谅她真的很好
But trust me, Amanda will get over this.
但相信我吧 阿曼达会熬过去的
Underneath that makeup is a thin layer of galvanized steel.
在她柔弱的外表下 实则是坚强的内心
Let's just get past this.
不要讨论这个了
No. I'm sorry. I can't.
不行 抱歉 我做不到
Just feels too weird now.
我感觉很怪
Well, that's unfortunate.
那么 这真悲剧了
Look, Ben, I really appreciate everything you've done,
听着 本 我很感谢你做的一切
but maybe there's somebody else in your company that I could work for.
但是或许我能给你们公♥司♥其它人打工
I think that will make both of us feel more comfortable
这样我们都能感觉更自在点
No, Riley. I'm sorry,
不 莱利 很抱歉
but that's not the way I work.
但我不会这么干
I'm strictly hands-on.
我一直都事必躬亲
Well, then, I guess I'll have to find other sources of funding.
那么这样的话我只能另寻资金了
Are you kidding? That almost could work a waste.
你开玩笑吧 这样做纯粹白忙活
Nothing is going to waste.
不会白忙活的
One way or another, I will make this school happen,
总有办法能让我把这学校办起来
even if I have to raise every penny by myself.
即使要我自己去攒每一分钱
Hello, Drew.
你好 德鲁
I thought, uh... I thought this might help you
我想 这个也许能帮你
with your pent-up aggression.
发泄压抑的怒火
Who said I have pent-up aggression?
谁说我压抑着怒火了
You're right.
好吧
You don't have pent-up aggression.
你没有压抑的怒火
It is right out there for the whole world to see.
全世界的人都能看出这点
Kidding. You seemed a little bummed at the hospital.
玩笑 看起来你在医院有点郁闷啊
And throwing darts at my face,
朝我脸上扔飞镖吧
well, if that doesn't make you smile, what will?
估计也就这能博你一笑了
Very thoughtful, thank you.
真体贴 谢谢
And knowing how competitive you are,
而且据说你很强啊
you'll probably kick David's butt every time you play.
每次玩这个你都能让大卫输的一败涂地
David and I broke up.
大卫和我分手了
I, uh...
我
I didn't know that.
我不知道这事
That explains why you've been so...
所以你才心情郁闷
All right, let's resort to plan B.
好吧 那我们换成B计划
Come on.
出发
Where are we going?
我们去哪
I am not going to let you mope around your apartment all night.
我可不会让你整晚宅在家里
I am going to take you out
我要带你出去
for a much-needed refreshment, alcohol required.
让你焕发活力一下 酒是必须的
No.
不要吧
Sorry. I just wanna see how you were holding up.
打扰了 我只是过来看看你怎么样了
She gonna be much better after she knocks a few back.
她出去喝几杯就会觉得好很多的
I-I didn't say that.
我可没这么说
Do you want to join us?
你要一起吗
No, that's okay. You two go.
不了 你们两个去吧
No.
别这样
No, come with us.
别这样 一起来吧
Come with us. You can't leave me alone with him.
一起吧 你别把我单独扔给他
I might actually make her laugh.
我可会逗她开心了
Oh, no. Who wants that?
不 谁想试试
Now, you sit down.
现在 你坐下
Read , wait.
看看书 等着我们
And you... I'm coming.
而你呢 来了
...come help me choose something to wear.
你来帮我挑挑看穿什么衣服
Can I watch?
我能偷看吗
Need a drink? Can I have a Rum and Coke?
喝点什么 朗姆酒加可乐
Coming up.
稍等
I guess you, uh,
我猜你
you got David's mystery text, too, huh?
你也收到了大卫神秘兮兮的短♥信♥吧
Yeah. He, uh, said,
是啊 上面写着
"Good news. Come to Coal. Bring Ella."
好消息 来科尔酒吧 带艾拉一起
Guess he thinks we're a couple.
大概他以为我俩还是一对
He has always been a little slow.
他总是比较迟钝的
Look, Jonah, I'm sorry, okay?
听着 乔纳 我很抱歉
I tried.
我试过了
But if it means giving up who I am,
但如果这意味着放弃自我
then I guess I'm not couple material.
那么我想我不适合谈恋爱
No his and hers towels.
不会跟他或者她合用毛巾
No one drink, two straws.
不会两人同喝一杯饮料
No.
绝不
Guess a, uh, tandem bicycle's totally out of the question?
那我猜 双人自行车根本就想都别想了
Look...
听着
To be honest with you,
老实告诉你
I didn't exactly have the best role model when it came to relationships.
谈到恋爱这事我就不是个好榜样了
The closest I got to seeing couplehood is
我与恋爱最近距离的接触就是
my mom giving some guy a doughnut and a coffee
我妈妈在一个男人要离开的前一晚
as he was leaving the morning after.
给他送了甜甜圈和咖啡
And, you know, for me,
你知道 我
I'm on the other side of the spectrum.
我是完全不同于此的人
Like, I don't know how not to be a couple.
我不明白干嘛不和喜欢的人保持情侣关系
It's not that I'm against the idea of somebody serious being there, and,
并不是说我反对和别人认真交往
well, I'd like that "someone serious" to be you.
我也很希望那个"别人"就是你
It's just...
只是
Well, it's going to take some adjusting.
是要做些改变来适应的
For both of us?
我俩一起努力好吗
So... have you ever done it in the MINI Cooper?
那么 你有在迷你库柏车里做过吗
No.
没
I can't say that I have.
我还真没试过
Mm, well, then get ready to do some adjusting.
那么就准备好改变下吧
Fantastic.
真够精彩的
You want your drink?
来点什么
Three Margaritas, please.
三杯玛格丽塔
Is that cool?
可以吧
Yeah.
行啊
But then what are you guys going to drink?
不过你们喝什么呢
Finally, she's loosening up.
终于 她终于解脱了
Very funny.
真有趣
Hey, guys. Hi.
好啊 伙计们 好啊
Hey. Jonah, Ella.
好啊 乔纳 艾拉
Nice to see you guys without the wagging tails.
很高兴见到你们没像狗那样摇尾巴
I was at this A-list Hollywood party today,
今天我去了个上流的好莱坞派对
Interesting seen these two.
有趣的是看见了这两位
The thick of all the glitz and glamour.
在一片浮华与奢侈中分外亲切
Um, do you have any idea why David invited us down here?
你知道大卫为何邀请我们到这来吗
No. Um, I'm not on David's guest list tonight.
不 我不在大卫的邀请之列
We're not seeing each other anymore.
我们不会再见面了
What? What?
什么 什么
Why? You guys were so happy together.
为什么 你们在一起多甜蜜啊
Well, it's just complicated.
一言难尽啊
How about a toast?
来祝酒怎么样
Uh, to... new jobs...
敬 新工作
new friends,
新朋友
and a new tenant who can outdrink all you amateurs.
和一个比你们这些外行人都能喝的新房♥客
In your wildest dreams, frat boy.
你就吹吧 臭小子
Your money's no good.
用不着你付账
Hey, man. What's up, Dave?
伙计 怎么了 大卫
Hey.
好啊
Is this why you text us all down here?
这就是你发短♥信♥让我们来这的原因吗
So you could slip us cocktails and then take advantage of us?
骗我们喝酒然后占我们的便宜
Something like that.
差不多吧
You guys are looking at the future owner of Coal.
站在你们面前的就是科尔酒吧未来的老板
What? Oh, my God.
什么 天啊
Congratulations.
恭喜你
That's amazing. Well done, David.
太棒了 干得好 大卫
David, I like a comped drink as much as the next girl,
大卫 我也想像旁边女孩子那样豪饮
剧集 | 新飞越情海(2009) | 导航列表