剧集 | 新飞越情海(2009) | 导航列表
Previously On "Melrose Place"
《新飞跃情海》 前情回顾
Jonah Miller, you are no longer a struggling wannabe.
乔纳·米勒 你不再是个苦苦奋斗的追梦人了
Curtis Heller wants to buy your movie!
柯蒂斯·海勒想买♥♥你的电影
Wha...?
什么
It's not like our engagement expires at midnight.
我们的订婚又不是到午夜就到期了
If it doesn't happen today, it'll happen another time.
今天不结 迟早有天会结
Or... not ever?
或者永远不结
Would that be better for you?
那对你会更好吗
Wait.
等等
I don't want to be just a one-night stand.
我不想只是一♥夜♥情♥
You're not.
不是的
There's something you need to know.
有件事我得告诉你
I slept with Ella last night.
昨晚我和艾拉上♥床♥了
That painting was worth $19 million.
那画值1900万美元
And I'll do whatever it takes to get it back.
我会不惜一切将它拿回来的
I see you've met my boyfriend.
看来你们已经见过我男友了
Not formally. Ben Brinkley.
还没正式介绍 本·布林克利
That's where I lived till was 13.
我13岁前一直住在那里
My mom was dying. She called the dad I never met,
我妈妈临死前 给我从未谋面的父亲打电♥话♥
told him he had to step up.
让他接管我
If you think you need to go out and take what's not yours,
如果你认为你需要去拿不属于你的东西
there's obviously something missing in your life.
明显是你的生活里有所欠缺
You should know that that little hobby of mine, it's over.
你应该知道我的那点小嗜好 已经结束了
Lauren? You owe me one last job.
劳伦 你欠我最后一趟活
I want you to break David's heart.
我要你去让大卫心碎
Whatever you have with him, end it.
无论你和他有些什么 结束掉
Or I tell the entire medical community
否则我就告诉全医学界
that I got a house call from Dr. Lauren Yung.
劳伦·容医生上门为我提供特殊服务
Honey, I'm home.
亲爱的 我回来了
Jonah!
乔纳
Lauren let me in.
劳伦让我进来的
I, uh, I just thought it was about time you tasted
我觉得是时候让你尝尝
what is known throughout the entire culinary world:
闻名全烹饪界的
as "Pasta alla Jonah."
乔纳意大利面了
How sweet.
太甜蜜了
And... domestic.
很有家的感觉
Is that a bad thing?
这样不好吗
It's a yummy thing.
相当秀色可餐
Looks like I'll be embracing my inner carb tonight.
貌似我今晚要与我体内的糖分热情拥抱了
Go, Drew! You can get him, Drew!
快 德鲁 你能赶上他的 德鲁
Take him!
超越他
Drew! Drew! Drew! Drew!
德鲁 德鲁 德鲁 德鲁
What are you doing?
你在干嘛
Ma'am, I understand the natural attraction to race car drivers,
小姐 我知道赛车手有种天生的魅力
but you have to stay behind the barriers.
但你也应该待在栏杆后面啊
Spectator safety's priority number one.
观众的安全优先
What about patient safety?
你考虑过病人的安全吗
I take it you're not going to stick around
我猜你是不打算去看
for the gurney Demolition Derby.
轮椅版德贝撞车大赛了
Seriously, she was a congresswoman?
说真的 她是国会女议员
Yeah. Oh, kill me now.
饶了我吧
All that stuff I said
我刚刚一直大谈特谈
about how ineffective congress is toward education?
国会在教育事业上有多无能呢
Why didn't you shove a roll in my mouth?
你为什么不用卷饼塞住我的嘴
Because they were rosemary, my favorite,
因为卷饼是迷迭香味 我的最爱
because the women was hanging on your every word, Riley.
也因为这女人抓住你说的每句话不放 莱利
Dr. Yung, report to Triage Three.
容医生 请到三号♥分诊台
Dr. Yung... Okay. What have we got?
容医生 好吧 什么情况
Hey, Doctor, we have two chili cheeseburgers,
医生 我们有2份香辣芝士汉堡
two fries, one animal style.
2份薯条 一只炸全鸡
It's called dinner.
这是晚餐
You probably just don't recognize it
你可能认不出来
'cause it didn't drop out of a vending machine.
因为它不是从自动贩卖♥♥机里掉出来的
You know, as much as I love the idea
你知道 我也很想在吃东西时
of eating something that doesn't say, "Just add water,"
不用说 "暂时不点餐"
Can you call me next time
下次能不能打个电♥话♥给我
instead of paging me?
不要在前台呼叫了
But then,
可是那样的话
how would I hear my girlfriend's name over the P.A.?
我就不能在广播上听到我女朋友的名字了
Kind of a turn-on.
这样才刺♥激♥
Jonah, I don't know.
乔纳 我不知道
Your pasta is going to have a hard time beating that.
你的意大利面想要称霸烹饪界还很困难
I'm a man of many talents.
我可是个多才多艺的人
Oh, yeah, I almost forgot. Uh, Charlie Kitsis invited me
对了 差点忘记 查理·凯西斯邀请我
to his kid's second birthday tomorrow.
明天去参加他孩子的二岁生日派对
Oh. Congratulations, Jonah.
恭喜 乔纳
You are officially in on the inner circle,
你已经正式进入这个内部圈子了
even if it is a gigantic bouncy.
虽然说这圈子极其不稳定
Anyway, we should probably leave around, like, 4:00.
总之 我们差不多应该4点左右出发
We?
我们
Yeah. The Evite said "plus one."
对啊 请柬上说 携伴参加
Jonah, I kind of doubt you need a publicist
乔纳 我觉得你不需要一位公♥关♥
to schmooze at a rugrat's birthday.
去个婴儿生日派对上拉关系
You wouldn't be going as my publicist.
你不是以我的公♥关♥身份去的
It would be like a date.
这是个约会
How romantic.
多浪漫啊
You cook me dinner, you ask me out.
你为我做晚餐 又邀我出去
You're not gonna ask me to prom, are you?
你该不会邀我去舞会吧 是吗
You know, David, as much as I appreciate
大卫 我很感激你给我
the hand-delivered burger fix, I gotta get back to work.
带了汉堡 不过我还是要回去工作了
Next time l'll bring you something more gourmet.
下次给你带点更美味的
Coal is for sale.
科尔酒吧正转让呢
I'm going to make an offer on it. Your boyfriend's going legit.
我要去出价 你男朋友要做正当生意了
That's great.
那很好
Could you be a little bit less enthusiastic?
你能稍微热情点吗
Lor, what's going on?
劳伦 怎么了
I'm sorry. It's just...
我很抱歉 只是
Look, I th...
听着 我
Got to go. I'm sorry.
要走了 抱歉
No.
没事
To the first fundraiser that hasn't made me pass out
敬第一次资金筹集活动没差的让我昏倒
and do a face plant in my chicken piccata.
以至于把脸栽在意大利鸡肉片上
To you. For the whirlwind trip to DC, for tonight,
敬你 敬华盛顿的旋风之旅 敬今晚
for listening and caring.
还有聆听我烦恼 照顾我
Thank you. I had an instinct about you.
谢谢 我对你有种直觉
You're an amazing woman, Riley Richmond.
你是位了不起的女人 莱利·里奇蒙
Well, I... just totally believe in this project.
我只是 完全信奉这个项目
I do, too.
我也是
Melrose Place 2009 S01E15
新飞跃情海 第一季 第十五集
I'm sorry. That was... No, it's...
抱歉 刚才我真是 不 这...
...really forward of me; I just
太莽撞了 我以为
thought I was getting signals.
我得到了你的信♥号♥♥
Maybe you were. I don't know.
或许你接受到了吧 我也不清楚
I just know that it's wrong. I'm sorry.
但我知道这样不好 抱歉
No. Don't apologize.
不 不用道歉
No, I mean,
不 我意思说
you're my boss.
你是我的上司
And you're with Amanda,
而且你和阿曼达在一起
who introduced me to you.
是阿曼达把我介绍给你的
Look,
听着
let's not allow a silly misunderstanding
不要让一个愚蠢的误会
to undermine the incredible project. All right?
破坏我们完美的项目 好吗
Deal?
一言为定
Deal.
一言为定
It's time to renew your Road and Track subscription.
你该续订一份《公路与赛道》了
Uh, apparently, our mailman's Lasik surgery,
显然 我们邮递员的镭射视力矫正术
it didn't work out too well.
进行的不是很成功
He thinks I'm David Breck.
他以为我是大卫·布雷克
Oh. Oh, thanks.
谢谢
Wow. All of this great art!
全是上乘的艺术品
剧集 | 新飞越情海(2009) | 导航列表