剧集 | 新飞越情海(2009) | 导航列表
I think Princess Bride's on cable.
有线台在放《公主新娘》
I wish. I can't.
很想看 但是不行
I've got to finish editing Anton's opus.
我必须把安东的作品编辑完
I told him I'd deliver it tomorrow.
我答应了他明天发给他
Okay.
好吧
Mmm, pineapple-pb?
菠萝三合一
Genius.
好吃
So good.
真好吃
It's my responsibility as a bartender
作为调酒师 我有责任
To make sure you're okay to drive.
确保你能开车回去
And I take my job very seriously.
我工作可是很认真的
Then I guess I could use a little fresh air.
那我猜我可以出来呼吸点新鲜空气
I've never seen a car like this before.
我还没见过这样的车呢
I might be crazy,
也许我有点疯狂
But I think there's something
但是我觉得你整晚
You've been wanting to do all night.
都想做一件事
Oh, really?
真的吗
What would that be?
是什么事
You're a doctor.
你是个医生
Now, make me feel better.
现在让我感觉舒服点
So, you think you can line up a buyer for the sculpture?
你认为你能找到雕塑的买♥♥家
Forget the sculpture.
别提雕塑了
Let's talk about the Egyptian antiquity
我们来谈谈埃及古董
That came into the city valued at $2.2 million.
已被运来这里 价值220万美金
It's at a home in Bel Air.
在贝尔艾尔的一个民宅里
And since Amir tells me you're the best,
既然阿米尔说你很棒
I want you to bring it to me.
我想要你帮我搞到它
It sounds like a great opportunity,
听起来是个绝佳的机会
But I work alone.
但我独自一人工作
Oh, a small, yet
小规模的
Independent businessman. That's nice.
独♥立♥经营 不错
People don't usually turn me down.
人们一般不会拒绝我
It's nothing personal.
这和我个人无关
There's just too many things that can go wrong.
只是有很多事可能会搞砸
I need to be the one in control.
我必须能做主
You show up tonight.
你今晚来了
You ate my food,
吃我的食物
Enjoyed my women,
享受我的女人
Hey, you invited me.
是你邀请我的
And you turn down my offer to do business?
而你居然拒绝我的生意邀请
I draw the line at playing fetch.
我拒绝为你偷盗
Amir told me you were be stubborn,
阿米尔告诉我你有些固执
But he failed to mention you were stupid.
但他没说你还很愚蠢
I guess we're going to have to teach you a lesson.
我猜我们要给你个教训
Get the hell out of my way.
给我滚开
You, my friend,
我的朋友
Need to learn some respect.
你该学学怎么尊重人了
David? Hey.
大卫 你好
What happened?
你怎么了
I, uh...
我
I borrowed a buddy of mine's bike,
我借了一个朋友的摩托
Took it up Angeles Crest and spun it out.
骑上了天使之冠公路 然后摔了下来
I must've hit my head.
我一定是撞到了头
Passed out.
晕过去了
Let me look at it.
让我看看
Lauren, I'm fine.
劳伦 我没事
No, you're not.
不 你有事
Labored breathing can mean internal bleeding,
呼吸困难表示有内出血
Plus a possible concussion.
也许还有脑震荡
You need go to a hospital.
你必须去医院
I'm... I'm gonna sleep it off.
我睡一觉就好了
No. You're not slipping into a coma on my watch.
不行 我不能眼看着你昏迷过去
I'm taking you to a hospital.
我带你去医院
It's all there, $5,500.
一共5500美元
There you go.
给你
You're, uh, turning into a majorly fast runner.
你现在真是跑步健将了啊
What's the money for?
这钱是买♥♥什么的
The EX3. Sweet deal.
他的EX3 真是个很棒的交易
Thanks, buddy.
谢谢 老兄
You're selling your camera?
你在卖♥♥你的摄影机
Yeah. I, uh, I put it on Craig's list last night.
我昨晚把它放到克雷格销♥售♥单上了
But you need that for work. You love that camera.
但你需要用它工作啊 你喜欢那摄影机
Okay, thanks, dude.
好了 谢谢 老兄
No, no I don't know,
不 我不懂
I don't know what's going on here,
我不知道这是怎么回事
But this is not for sale.
但这不卖♥♥
What? I... I just drove
什么 我刚从
All the way from Altadena.
阿塔狄纳开车过来
Well, I'm really sorry.
真的很抱歉
What are you doing?
你在做什么
Okay, what was that all about?
这是怎么回事
It's just that camera's almost a year old.
那台摄影机 已经用了一年了
I just figured I sell it and get a new one, you know?
我想卖♥♥掉它 买♥♥台新的 明白吗
You got to keep up with the latest technologies.
要紧跟最新科技
Jonah... the truth?
乔纳 说实话
The truth is that
事实是
My bank account is dwindling rapidly.
我的银行存款在迅速缩水
And pretty soon, I'm going to be in some real trouble.
不久我就要有大♥麻♥烦了
What? How is that possible?
什么 那怎么可能
I mean, people are cutting back
人们都是省吃俭用
And they're recording things themselves.
以拍摄自己的作品
I mean, yeah, I've been working.
我是在工作
I've had to cut my rates, though,
但我不得不降低费用
Like a lot, just to even get the jobs.
降低很多 才能保住工作
So, that EX3,
卖♥♥掉那台EX3
That could get me through the next couple of months.
可以让我维持接下来的几个月
If we need the money...
如果我们需要钱
No, no. This is... it's my problem to fix, okay?
不 我的问题自己解决
I mean, I'm trying to be this guy with a job
我在努力做个有工作的
And steady money and...
有稳定收入的男人
I had a plan, okay? This great plan.
我有雄心壮志
It's just not panning out the way I thought it would.
只是没有得到我想要的结果
Okay, this might come as a shocker,
这也许有点令人震惊
But I'm not marrying you for your money.
但我不是为了钱才嫁给你
Jonah, if you have a problem I want to know about it.
乔纳 如果你有困难 告诉我
Always.
随时
Okay. I just...
好 我只是
I... I thought I could fix things
我以为自己可以克服困难
And come up with this brilliant plan.
之后大展宏图
Hey. We'll come up with a brilliant plan, together.
我们会一起大展宏图的
Okay?
好吗
Okay.
好
Hope that text about the schoolteacher
希望那条 说那个小学教师不来的短♥信♥
Was some kind of joke.
是个玩笑
Ah, like you wearing your shades in the office.
就像你在办公室还戴墨镜这样的
I need something to shield me
我需要有东西保护我
From those Paul Smith pastels.
不沾到保尔·史密斯的颜料
And, yes, Riley Richmond turned us down.
没错 莱利·里奇蒙拒绝了我们
Oh, no-no-no.
不 不 不
Don't put you off night on WPK.
你不要拖整个WPK公♥司♥下水
She turned you down.
她拒绝了你
So you're going to tell the client.
所以你要跟客户解释
You do realize I got five messages from Anton Von?
你要知道 我收到了5条安东·维发的短♥信♥
Oh, he's got big plans for Riley Richmond
他为莱利·里奇蒙做他的真牛仔裤代言
Wearing his real denim.
制定了大计划
Crushing his dreams...
打碎他的美梦
Not exactly the opening I had in mind.
可不是我所预想的开局
Okay, look. I have my feelers out
听着 我已经广布人脉
To some incredibly attractive,
去寻找一些及其迷人
Interesting... real people.
而且有趣的 真正的人
剧集 | 新飞越情海(2009) | 导航列表