剧集 | 新飞越情海(2009) | 导航列表
No, that's not how we're going to do it.
不 我们不会这样做的
How much does she owe you?
她欠你多少
Riley, no.
莱利 别
$450.
四百五十美金
Here.
给你
Take it, and go.
拿了钱 然后走
I don't know why you're helping her.
我不知道你为什么要帮她
She's a manipulative bitch.
她是个很会利用人的婊♥子♥
Please leave.
请离开
You think I'm the bad guy?
你以为我是坏人吗
One day you'll figure her out.
有一天你会发现其实她才是
Are you okay?
你没事吧
Riley,
莱利
He is a total liar.
他是个大骗子
You're not going to tell people about this, are you?
你不会告诉别人这件事的 对吗
Not if you don't want me to.
你不想让我说我就不说
It's just, I would be mortified if Auggie heard about what happened.
只是 如果奥吉知道了我会感到丢脸
Don't you just love living here?
你不喜欢住在这吗
Who are you?
你是谁
I'm an old friend of your father and Syd's.
我是你♥爸♥和希德的老朋友
Actually, we all used to live here.
实际上 我们都曾经住在这里
Good times.
美好时光嘛
Hey, was there something in the chlorine back then
是不是那时曾经氯气泄漏
That made you guys all so twisted?
以至于你们都那么不正常
Actually, I'm not sure it dissipated.
实际上 我不确定那些氯气散尽了没
Stealing art?
偷盗艺术品
Isn't that kind of a twisted way to make a living?
难道这不是一个畸形的谋生方式吗
I don't know what the hell you're talking about.
我不知道你究竟在说什么
Well, before Syd died,
希德死之前
We reconnected, and she opened up to me.
我们又联♥系♥上了 她向我敞开了心扉
About a lot.
谈了很多
David, I-I gave her something of mine, a keepsake.
大卫 我给了她一些东西 一个信物
It hasn't shown up in her belongings.
但是在她的遗物里没有找到
I'm not a lost-and-found.
我这可不是失物招领处
Well, if you don't have what I'm looking for,
如果你没我要找的东西
Maybe you could help me find it.
或许你能帮我找到它
Look, I'm all for helping out strangers in need,
说实话 我常常会向陌生人伸出援手
But after you walk in here
但是你一来这里
Accusing me of being some criminal,
就指责我犯了罪
I think I'll pass.
我想 我要袖手旁观了
All right.
好吧
Just know that as an upstanding citizen,
但是你得知道 我作为一个良民
I may have to do whatever it takes
我也许要尽我所能
To protect the community from thieves like you.
让这个社区不受到你这种小偷的侵害
From: Lauren Meet me at the hospital
发件人: 劳伦 医院见
Hey, babe. I got here as soon as I could.
宝贝 我已经尽快赶来了
Okay, they're gonna miss me in the hospital in, like, 20 minutes.
好的 我二十分钟后就要赶回医院去
There was an incident at work today with your father.
今天上班和你♥爸♥起了点冲突
Okay, he's setting you up.
他在陷害你
No, not-not necessarily.
不 不一定
It was something that I might have missed on a patient's chart,
我可能漏掉了病人病历上的一些信息
And the paperwork backs him up.
他有书面材料为证
Would he falsify that?
难道他会篡改吗
Of course he would.
他当然会
The man committed murder.
那个男人犯了谋杀罪
He killed Sydney.
他杀了希德妮
What?
什么
My father had a relationship with Sydney that went back ten years.
我爸和希德妮在十年前就有暧昧关系了
He was having an affair with her right before she died.
她死之前 我爸还在和她偷♥情♥
Oh, God.
天啊
Okay, that is motive, opportunity,
他有动机 也有时机
And I have a piece of evidence that links him to the crime scene.
而且我有证据能证明他曾在案发现场出现
So, why don't the police just arrest him?
那为什么警♥察♥不逮捕他
Well, there's a problem with the evidence.
我的证据有点问题
I stole it.
那是我偷来的
Lauren, do you really think
劳伦 你真的以为
That the police want to arrest someone like my father?
警♥察♥会抓像我爸那样的人吗
Someone with money, connections?
他那么有钱 又有关系
I don't know, David.
我不知道 大卫
Maybe the police just don't want to arrest someone who's innocent.
或许警♥察♥只是不想抓无辜的人吧
Lauren, if you could consider for one moment
劳伦 你能不能稍微考虑下
That I'm telling you the truth.
或许我告诉你的是真♥相♥
I have a plan.
我有个计划
I just... I need your help with it.
只是 我需要你的帮助
You're asking me to take the word of a thief
你是要我听信一个小偷
Over a world-renowned cardiologist.
而不信一个举世闻名的心脏专家
That's what you think of me? A thief?
你就是这么看我的吗 小偷
David, you know how hard I've worked to get where I am.
大卫 你知道我花费多少努力才有了今天
If you're wrong, I'm throwing it all away.
如果你弄错了 我就前功尽弃了
He's already throwing it away for you.
他已经让你前功尽弃了
The only way you risk your career is by doing nothing.
你坐以待毙才是拿你的事业冒险
Hey, what's wrong?
怎么了
Someone's antivirus software out of date?
有人杀毒软件过期了吗
I, um...
我...
I want to hear exactly how it went down
我想听听你和凯莱布
Between you and Caleb and my directing credit.
究竟是怎样埋没了我的导演功劳的
On the "boomkat" video?
波卡录影带的吗
I thought we dealt with that.
我们之前不是已经说过了
I went a few rounds with Caleb, he outranked me;
我和凯莱布争过几次 但是他职位比我高
And your name fell off the project.
所以你的名字被挤出这个项目了
That's interesting, 'cause
这很有趣 因为
I actually heard you thought
我听说的是
It would be a good idea to throw me under the bus.
你很乐意拉我下马
Where did you hear that?
你从哪里听说的
Reading that E-mail out of context is totally misleading.
毫无头绪的读出邮件地址很容易误导人
Totally misleading? No.
容易误导 不
What's totally misleading are all the speeches
容易误导人的是你那些华丽的演说
You always gave me about how you always have my back.
说你会怎样的一直支持我
Okay, Jonah...
好的 乔纳
...You are an artist,
你是个艺术家
And artists can sometimes be sensitive.
艺术家有时会很敏感
Of course I'm sensitive!
我当然很敏感
You completely screwed me over!
你把我耍的团团转
Okay, I made the wrong call.
好吧 是我做错了
I should have fought for you.
我本应极力帮你的
But I was worried that my job was on the line, and...
但是我担心我自己的工作也岌岌可危
Wait. Is that all you care about?
等等 你就只在乎这个吗
All this bogus cheerleading...
这些虚伪的加油打气...
It was all about you the whole time?
自始至终都是为你自己着想
What? No!
什么 不
It's about the big picture,
我是为大局着想
Positioning both of us
为我俩都找到最佳定位
So that we can succeed far beyond where we are...
这样我们才能爬得更高...
Stop! Stop! Stop!
闭嘴 闭嘴
I don't believe a word of it anymore, El.
你的话我一个字都不会信了 艾尔
So, as my publicist,
作为公♥关♥也好
My agent, manager, and so-called friend,
代理人 经纪人 或所谓的朋友也好
You are officially fired.
你都已被我正式开除了
I'm e-mailing Amanda, and I'm done with this place.
我会发邮件给阿曼达 我不在这里干了
Dr. Mancini, can I talk to you for a minute?
曼奇尼医生 能不能和你谈谈
You'll be hearing from me when I've made my decision.
我决定之后会告诉你的
It's about David.
是关于大卫的
What about my boy?
我儿子怎么了
When I joined your team,
我加入你的小组时
You told me you were concerned about him.
你跟我说你很关心他
You wanted me to keep you in the loop.
你让我有消息就通知你
David told me he broke into your car.
大卫告诉我 他闯入了你的汽车
Really?
是吗
Dr. Mancini,
曼奇尼医生
David's been stealing for a long time,
大卫开始偷东西已经很长一段时间了
剧集 | 新飞越情海(2009) | 导航列表