剧集 | 新飞越情海(2009) | 导航列表
You're a nice girl, Lauren.
你是个好女孩 劳伦
And you are going to be a phenomenal doctor.
而且 你也会成为一个优秀的医生
Already are. Listen, I, uh...
其实已经是了 我...
I just had breakfast with this friend of mine, Rick.
我刚和一个叫里克的朋友一起吃早餐
I think he could help you out. help me out?
也许他能帮你 帮我
I mean, make a donation, you know, kind of like I did.
帮你募捐 就像我之前那样
Look, Toby...
听着 托比
What happened last night-- that was a one-time thing.
昨晚发生的事 仅此一次
Okay? Rick is a really cool guy.
明白吗 里克很不错
I wouldn't have called if i didn't think you'd like him.
如果不是觉得你会喜欢 我是不会打给你的
You know, toby, thank you for being my pimp, but I'll pass.
多谢你给我拉皮条 我看还是算了
All right. well, if you change your mind,
那好 如果你改变主意了
You have my number.
打给我
How was it out there?
外面怎么样
Oh, decent sets.
相当不错
Look, I'm-I'm sorry. I know we'd talked...
不过 真抱歉 我知道我们曾...
talked about going for a run this morning.
曾约好今天一起晨跑
I didn't mean to flake. it's just...
我没打算食言 只是
I got up early this morning. I needed to get out.
我今天起的挺早 需要出去透透气
I know how much Sydney meant to you.
我知道希德妮的死对你打击很大
If you want to talk,
如果你想谈谈
I promise I won't do that thing couples do.
我保证不会像其他人那样到处乱说
Anything you say-- It can just be between us.
你说的任何事 我都不会泄露出去
You know, it's funny, 'cause after
其实说起来也挺有意思
Everything I've been through,
经历过这么多事之后
I thought i could handle anything.
我以为我能处之泰然
But Sydney...
但希德妮
I just can't seem to get her out of my head, Riley.
她在我脑中挥之不去 莱利
It's like every time I close my eyes...
每当我闭上眼睛都能感觉到
She's looking at me.
她在看着我
Talk to me.
我们好好谈谈
Sorry.
对不起
Is Marcello around?
请问马塞罗在哪里
He's right there.
那边
Excuse me? Marcello?
打扰一下 您是马塞罗吗
My friend Auggie told me you have
我朋友奥吉告诉我
A hostess position available.
现在有一个服务生空缺
I wanted to apply. Dressed like that?
我想应聘 就这身打扮
Honey, you're not catering a wedding at a holiday inn.
宝贝 这可不是给度假旅馆提供饮食服务
She could change.
她可以改
You should give her a chance.
该给她个机会
I'm a hard worker. Oh, I'm sure you are.
我会很努力的 这点我相信
I'm sorry, honey.
但对不起 宝贝
Wait, let me see.
等等 我看一下
Look, your job is to pick up the drinks and
听着 你的工作是端起酒盘
Deliver them with a smile, okay? Smile.
面带微笑送酒水给客人 明白 微笑
Marcello, why do you got to be like that? she's a good kid.
马塞罗 你为什么这么做 她是个好姑娘
Look, I'm not hiring some girl just
听好 我不会因为
because you want get in her pants.
你想和某个女孩上♥床♥就雇她
You're way off base, man. she's just a friend.
你错了 她只是我一个朋友
Yeah? sydney told me the same thing
是吗 希德妮在说服我雇你的时候
when she convinced me to hire you.
也是这么说的
But she wasn't just your fairy godmother, either, was she?
但她不只是你恩人 对吧
oh, my god, Auggie. Leave me alone.
上帝 奥吉 别管我
Please. It's me.
拜托 是我
Auggie, I can help you.
奥吉 我能帮你
Did you?
你又酗酒
Please tell me you didn't. Not yet.
但愿没有 还没有
I didn't know who to call,
我不知能打给谁
Or what to do, but I can't do this.
能做些什么 但我不能
I can't not drink.
不能没有酒
Yes, you can.
不 你可以的
You have over 90 days sobriety.
你已经三个月没碰过酒了
Don't throw it away over nothing.
别为了小事前功尽弃
It's not nothing.
不是小事
Today's Dineen's birthday.
今天是德宁的生日
My girlfriend. Your girlfriend?
我女朋友 你女朋友
We've been sleeping together for three months,
我们一块睡三个月了
and now you tell me you have a girlfriend?
你竟然还有个女朋友
She's not my girlfriend anymore.
已经不再是了
She died.
她死了
She was killed... 'cause of me.
因我而死
Auggie... what happened?
奥吉 怎么回事
We were at a bar.
我们当时在一个酒吧里
Back then, I was always at a bar.
其实我以前是在酒吧里混
This guy... was hitting on her.
有个男的在占她便宜
I was drunk and pissed,
我喝醉了 很生气
So I pushed him into a table.
就把他推倒在桌子上
We got tossed.
我们被赶了出来
And once we were outside, all hell broke loose.
之后事情开始变得一团糟
I threw a punch. He pulled a knife.
我赤手空拳 他拔出了刀
Dineen got between us, trying to break it up.
德宁跑到我俩中间 想制止我们
It just was so fast.
仅一个瞬间
I didn't see what happened.
我甚至还没明白怎么回事
I just saw the blade, and I heard her scream.
刀光一闪 便听到她在尖叫
Oh, my god, Auggie.
天呐 奥吉
She bled to death right there on Hollywood Boulevak,
她后来因失血过多 死在了好莱坞大道
'Cause of me.
都是因为我
You can't blame yourself for a guy
别为了一个暴徒
Who pulled out a knife and used it.
而责怪自己
It wasn't your fault.
这不是你的错
I would have just kept my head together.
我当时如果能冷静点
You can't do that.
一切都过去了
Hey.
听着
The best thing you can do to
缅怀她的最好方式
Honor her memory is to stay sober.
就是学会保持理智
That's what you need to focus on.
这才是重点
And that is what I'm gonna help you do.
我会帮助你的
Auggie, hey.
奥吉 听着
You need me to be your rock, and I will be that.
让我当你的支柱 这没问题
But the only way I can do that is if we
可我们必须更加小心
If we start taking the program more seriously.
只有这样我才能帮你
And that means no more sleeping together.
也就是说 我们不能再上♥床♥了
I love you too much to see you fail.
我太爱你了 不能眼睁睁看着你毁掉
No. I..I understand that my balance is $30,000,
我知道还有三万块没交
But I thought that since I gave you a check for $5,000,
可我总归是已经交了五千块
I could get an extension.
宽限我几天不过分吧
Oh, well, can-can you ask your supervisor?
能帮我问下你们负责人吗
Wait. So, you're telling me that
等等 也就是说
If I don't pay every penny by the end of the semester.
如果这学期期末前我交不齐所有的款项
You're..you're actually gonna kick me out?
你们真的会把我开除
Okay. Bye.
好吧 再见
Thanks so much for helping me out.
多亏你帮我出主意
This clothes thing is so embarrassing.
选衣服这种事真太难为我了
Auggie's 911 call was well-timed.
奥吉的应急电♥话♥来的正巧
You need help with math, you ask Lauren.
数学题的话得找劳伦
You need fashion advice, you come to me.
时尚方面的建议 找我就对了
All the girls at Coal... they all look so perfect.
酒吧里的女孩看上去都那么漂亮
Okay, first thing you need to know is that
好吧 首先你得知道
Perfection is as easy as
一个坚挺的文胸再加些性感
a good pushup bra and some Spanx.
就令你完美了
I'd let you wear this, but I'm going to wear this tonight.
本来想让你穿这件的 不过今晚我要穿
What's tonight, some gala hollywood premiere?
今晚 好莱坞的首映庆典吗
No. I am going to a party in the hollywood hills.
不是 我要去好莱坞山参加一个派对
And I would invite you girls,
本来想邀请你们的
But the guest list is on serious lockdown.
可宾客名单有严格限制的
That's okay. I got a date with the couch anyway.
没关系 冷板凳我坐习惯了
I wonder how many hours of reality TV it'll take
我想知道看多久的真人秀
To help me forget that I'm getting kicked out of med school.
能让我忘记即将被医学院开除这事儿
What?
什么
剧集 | 新飞越情海(2009) | 导航列表