剧集 | 新飞越情海(2009) | 导航列表
Heller is a businessman. Maybe he's just playing it cool.
海勒是个商人 也许他只是故作镇定
Not let anyone know what he's thinking.
不让别人知道他的想法
Isn't that, like, a negotiating tactic?
这就像是种谈判策略 不是吗
You know what? I don't care what any producer thinks.
你知道吗 我不介意那些制片人的想法
I'm getting married tonight.
我今晚要结婚了
That's, like, way more exciting
这比那些好莱坞的事儿
Than any Hollywood deal could ever be.
更让人兴奋
All right?
不是吗
Perfect!
太好了
You haven't left yet.
你们还没走
Ella. How'd you find us?
艾拉 你怎么找到我们的
Power of Loopt.
好友定位的功劳
The news I have has to be hand-delivered.
这个消息一定得当面来传达
Jonah Miller, it is official.
乔纳·米勒 我正式通知你
You are no longer a struggling wannabe.
你不再是个苦苦奋斗的梦想追寻者了
Wh... Curtis Heller wants to buy your movie!
什么 柯蒂斯·海勒想买♥♥你的电影
What?
什么
Yeah!
真的
He wa...
他想
How could that guy want to buy my pitch?
他怎么会想买♥♥我的电影
He was brain-dead.
他大脑进水了
Well, obviously, he had a resurrection.
很显然 他转世重生了
And he wants to make a deal immediately.
而且他想马上签约
Oh, my god.
天啊
Jonah!
乔纳
This is unbelievable.
这太不可思议了
Oh, my god.
天啊
Now we have something else to celebrate in Vegas.
现在我们又多了件值得在维加斯庆祝的事
Ooh, yeah. About that.
对了 说到这个
He wants you to pitch it to the studio on Thursday.
他想要你星期四在摄影棚试拍
Perfect. We'll be back by then.
太好了 那时候我们就回来了
Uh, yeah, but don't you want to have time to work on the pitch?
但你不想多点时间准备下吗
Yeah, yeah, yeah. I'll do it in Vegas.
当然 我可以在维加斯做准备
No. You'll be too distracted.
不行 你会分心的
No, I won't. Jonah, Vegas can wait.
不 我不会的 乔纳 去维加斯可以推迟
What? No.
什么 不行
The movie can wait. Riley.
电影也可以再等等 莱利
We're getting married tonight.
我们今晚要结婚
Civilian unrest at WPK.
WPK的百姓们惊恐不安
Amanda's flying back to town on her broomstick
阿曼达明晚会骑着她的扫帚飞回来
For a soiree tomorrow night.
参加一个晚宴
I got to go. But I will see you two later.
我得走了 但以后我还会再见你俩的
And, Jonah, congrats.
乔纳 恭喜你
Thanks, Ella. Call me.
谢谢 艾拉 打给我
Okay.
好的
Riley...
莱利
What's going on?
怎么回事
What do you mean?
你什么意思
This is a once in a lifetime chance for you.
这对你来说是一生只有一次的机会
Right. I kind of thought...
对 但是我觉得
Us getting married was once in a lifetime, too.
我们结婚也是一生只有一次
I mean, it's not like our engagement expires at midnight.
我们的订婚又不是到午夜就到期了
If it doesn't happen today, it will happen another time.
今天不结 迟早有天会结
Or not ever?
或者永远不结
Would that be better for you?
那对你会更好吗
What's go...is this about your mom again?
怎么了 又和你妈妈有关吗
I mean, we can have the big wedding in Boston.
我们可以在波士顿举♥行♥盛大的婚礼
We can have the little wedding in Boston.
也可以在波士顿举♥行♥小型婚礼
Like, wherever it is, whenever it is, I don't care.
无论何时何地 我都不在意
Just figure it out.
只要我们能结婚
It's not about the wedding.
这不是婚礼的问题
It's not about my mom.
也不是我妈的问题
It's about...
这是
It's about me!
是我的问题
Jonah, I love you.
乔纳 我爱你
I do. But...
我真的爱你 但是
Too much had happened since we got engaged. I...
我们订婚以来发生了太多事 我...
I mean, look at me.
你看看我
I'm unemployed, uninspired.
我失业了 心情沮丧
I feel completely lost.
我觉得很迷茫
I just...
我只是
I don't know how I'm supposed to commit
我连自己想要怎样的生活都不知道
To sharing the rest of my life with someone
我更不知道要怎样去
When I don't even know what kind of life I want.
将终身托付于他人
I'm so sorry.
对不起
I don't want to hurt you, Jonah.
我并不想伤害你 乔纳
I'm just scared.
我只是很害怕
Well...Okay.
好吧
If you're so...afraid, then
如果你真那么怕
I'll give you something to calm your nerves.
我就来缓解下你的紧张
No more wedding, no more us.
婚礼没了 我们也完了
Jonah.
乔纳
Jonah, where are you going?
乔纳 你去哪
How are you going to get home?
你打算怎么回家
I'll find a way.
我会有办法的
Lauren, Lauren.
劳伦 劳伦
Okay, Hey. Lauren, wake up.
好吧 劳伦 醒醒
Wake up.
醒醒
I just love that.
我喜欢
Can I help you?
有什么事吗
Wait.
等等
I know you.
我认识你
You've been to my house.
你去过我家
You work at Larchmont Staffing.
你在拉奇蒙特中介处工作
Small world.
世界真小啊
You know my stepson, David, from upstairs?
你认识我继子大卫吧 住楼上的那个
You wouldn't happen to have seen him with my son, Noah?
你不会碰巧看到他带着我儿子诺亚吧
No. Haven't seen him at all.
没有 从没见过他
That's odd because I could have sworn
那就奇怪了 因为我敢发誓
That I heard my son's voice coming from inside your apartment.
我听见我儿子的声音从你公♥寓♥里传出来
Just me.
没别人
My son is in there, isn't he?
我儿子在里面 是不是
I don't know what you're talking about.
我不知道你在说什么
Get the hell out of my way.
好狗不挡道
You gonna kill me?
你要杀了我吗
Just like you killed my mom?
就像你杀了我妈那样
Sydney Andrews was my mother.
希德妮·安德鲁斯是我母亲
You poor thing.
可怜的孩子
She was the only person who ever loved me.
她是世上唯一爱过我的人
And you took her away.
但是你却将她夺走
Let me guess. You're here to evict me.
我猜猜 你是来赶我走的吗
No.
不是
Turning my back on you was the biggest mistake of my life,
丢下你是我这一生犯的最大的错误
And I'm so sorry.
对不起
The minute you told me, I knew it was true.
你告诉我的时候 我就知道是真的
You are my daughter, Violet.
你就是我女儿 维尔莉特
And I want...
我想
I would like to get to know you.
我想去了解你
How could you kill her?
你怎么能杀了她
Give me my son, now!
把我儿子交给我 现在
I am warning you.
我警告你
Get out of my way.
别挡着我
She killed my mom.
她杀了我妈妈
It's gonna be okay.
没事的
So, did she attack you?
她攻击你了吗
Miss Foster, did she attack you?
福斯特小姐 是她攻击你的吗
She had a gun.
她有一把枪
And she threatened you with the gun?
她用枪威胁你了吗
She started to pull it from her purse.
她开始从包里拿出枪来
I saw everything, detective.
我什么都看见了 探长
剧集 | 新飞越情海(2009) | 导航列表