剧集 | 新飞越情海(2009) | 导航列表
I just clicked on this link David sent me,
我点击了大卫发给我的链接
And now I have these pop-ups of naked women all over my desktop.
结果现在我整个桌面都是裸女弹窗广♥告♥
Oh, that sounds like a random malware installer.
听上去像是恶意软件
That's easy to get rid of.
很好处理
I'm kidding.
我开玩笑的
I never click on David's links.
我从不点击大卫发的东西
And since when are naked women a bad thing?
而且什么时候裸女成了坏事
Um, I'll let you know as soon as I read a company handbook.
等我读了公♥司♥手册再告诉你
Yeah, I'm not sure if we have one of those,
我不确定公♥司♥有没有
Although I would not be surprised
但如果是阿曼达用血写的
If Amanda put one out written in blood.
我也不会惊讶的
Wait, I thought you worshipped her.
等等 我以为你崇拜她
I do, but apparently, the feeling is not mutual.
是的 但显然这感觉不是相互的
Look, I am on such thin ice right now that
我现在如履薄冰
I should be wearing a wet suit under my dress.
时刻提防着会发生什么事
Enough of my woes.
不诉苦了
Let me show you your office.
我带你去你的办公室
Right this way.
这边走
Hey, look, EL, just to clarify here,
艾尔 首先澄清一点
I mean, even though we're, you know, working together,
尽管我们在一起工作
I think we just need to have some boundaries.
我想也应该保持距离
We will.
当然
At WPK, there are two types of worker bees.
在WPK公♥司♥ 有两种工蜂
Those who fill the partners' pockets with money--
一种用钱塞满拍档的口袋
I.E. the publicists, I.E. me--
也就是公♥关♥人员 比如我
And those who light the partners' money on fire--
另一种烧光了拍档的钱
I.E. the support staff, I.E. you.
也就是行政人员 比如你
And the two don't share the same hive.
这两种工蜂不共享蜂房♥
Okay.
很好
Just so you know,
只是说清楚
Strictly professional, all right?
只谈工作 好吗
Jonah,
乔纳
I promise you, I won't molest you in the lunchroom.
我保证 绝不会在餐厅骚扰你
You must be one of Ella's clients.
你一定是艾拉的客户
Uh...actually...
事实上
One day, he will be our biggest earner,
有一天 他会成为我们的摇钱树
But today, he is our newest employee.
但现在 他是我们的新雇员
Hi. I'm Jonah Miller.
你好 我是乔纳·米勒
I'm your new I.T. Guy.
我是技术部的新成员
Make sure he signs a confidentiality agreement.
确保他签订一份保密协定
Of course.
当然
Um, you have nothing to worry about.
你完全不必担心
Jonah's, like, the most honest human being I know.
乔纳是我见过最老实的人
Uh, coming from you, that's not saying much.
你的评价不足为信
Oh, it's true.
她说的是事实
Lying makes me break out in hives.
撒谎让我浑身不自在
I think she liked me.
我觉得她对我印象不错
Doubtful.
深感怀疑
Violet, what are you doing?
维尔莉特 你在干什么
I was just going to slip this under your door.
我正想把这个从门缝塞进你屋里
What is it?
什么东西
The money I owe you for posting my bail.
你保释我的钱
I finally saved up enough in tips, so now we're even.
我终于存够了小费 现在我们两清了
Thanks.
谢谢
This will be a big help.
这笔钱可帮了大忙
Things are a little tight right now,
最近我们手头有点紧
And we weren't exactly sure if you were on speaking terms with us.
而我们不确定你和我们的交情究竟如何
'Cause what you did to Auggie was so completely wrong?
因为你对奥吉的所作所为大错特错吗
You know better than anyone what would have happened
如果警♥察♥得知我知情不报
If the police found out I knew where Auggie was.
后果如何你应该最清楚
He was on a surfing trip.
他当时在冲浪旅行
In Mexico.
跑到墨西哥冲浪
And he was acting strange,
他的举止很奇怪
Like he knew someone was after him.
像是知道有人在找他
A real friend would have never done what you did.
真正的朋友绝不会做出你这样的事
Violet, if Auggie didn't do it,
维尔莉特 如果奥吉是清白的
Then he has nothing to worry about.
那大可不必担心
Nothing to worry about?
不必担心
He was dragged out of bed by the federales.
他被墨西哥联军从床上拖走
Look, even I know
听着 连我都知道
Innocent people get arrested all of the time.
无辜者也常会含冤被捕
I had no choice.
我别无选择
I could have got into a lot of trouble
如果警方查出我知情不报
If they found out I was withholding information.
我可能会有大♥麻♥烦
So, now Auggie's the one in trouble.
所以现在是奥吉有麻烦了
God.
天啊
How do you sleep at night?
你晚上怎么能睡得着
Yeah, I'm on the road right now, detective.
对 我正在路上 探长
I'll be there in 20.
二十分钟后到
Nice driving.
车技不错
Get out of my way.
让开
We need to talk.
我们得谈谈
Funny. I could've sworn
真好笑 我肯定
That you had a restraining order against me.
你还持有对我的限制令吧
Reaching out to Noah wasn't brotherly love.
靠近诺亚原来不是因为兄弟之情
It was just your sick attempt to destroy my family.
只是你企图破坏我家庭的伎俩
You ought to stick to surgery, dad.
你该专心于外科手术才对 老爸
Family psychology's not exactly your specialty.
家庭心理学可不是你的专长
Oh, yeah, well, kleptomania seems to be yours.
那盗窃癖看来是你的专长
I don't have time for this.
我没时间跟你闲聊
I know you were in my car.
我知道你搜我车了
Why? Are the floor mats missing?
怎么了 脚垫丢了
David, this is not a game.
大卫 这可不是游戏
Oh, I know. Very serious.
我知道 非常认真
I suggest you go get your affairs in order
我建议你把事情安排一下
And prepare to go away for a little while.
然后出门躲一阵子
You know, Davey,
知道吗 大卫
I am really starting to worry about your friend Lauren.
我真的开始担心你的朋友劳伦了
What about her?
她怎么了
Well, she seems to be crumbling under the pressure of med school.
她在医学院似乎有点不堪重负
She keeps it up,
再这样下去
She could flunk out of ULA.
她可能会被洛杉矶大学劝退
Lauren has been in the top of her class since preschool.
劳伦从幼儿园起就在班里名列前茅
Yeah, people always forget...
不错 但人们经常忘了一点
The highest fliers have the furthest to fall.
飞的越高 摔的越惨
So you'd really just destroy an innocent woman's career
所以你宁愿毁掉一个无辜女人的前途
To save your own ass?
来明哲保身
Oh, I've done a lot worse.
我做过更绝的
Looks like the good doctor's done very well for himself.
看上去好医生对自己不薄啊
Amanda. When I saw you in New York,
阿曼达 我记得在纽约
You swore you'd never set foot in L.A. again.
你发誓绝不再涉足洛杉矶的
I missed my old friends.
我想念老朋友了
Besides, WPK's L.A. office needs major triage
此外 WPK的洛杉矶办事处需要大换血
Or I'm afraid it's going to flatline.
否则很可能一蹶不振
I still don't get it.
我还是不明白
After everything we went through,
我们经历了那么多
And you had everything you wanted in the tropics,
你也在热带得到你所想要的一切
Why get back in the rat race?
何必回到这无休止的竞争中来
I was bored.
我厌倦了
Of the sun, sand and Peter.
炽热的太阳 沙 还有彼得
I mean, I'm a city girl, Michael.
我是说 我是属于都市的 麦可
I need to be in the center of the action. Like Sydney.
需要处于竞争的中心 就像希德妮
You must've been devastated when you found out.
当你发现她还活着 一定相当震惊
Oh, yeah. That was a total shock.
是啊 我吓坏了
Really?
是吗
I mean, when she told me that you two had reignited that old flame,
当她告诉我你们俩重燃爱火
I thought she'd really gone off the deep end.
我觉得她真是太感情用事了
I didn't think that she would actually end up
没想到她会落个
Floating facedown in it.
浮尸水面的下场
I didn't realize you two talked.
没想到你们聊了天
剧集 | 新飞越情海(2009) | 导航列表