剧集 | 新飞越情海(2009) | 导航列表
There's Sarling.
萨林在那
Come here. What?
起来 什么
This is your shot. No.
那个是你的目标
I'll do it later. Go get him now.
等会再去吧 现在就去把他搞定
Excuse me. Mr. Sarling?
打扰了 萨林先生
Ah, you want to shoot me, huh?
你要来拍我吗
Let me get a toothpick.
让我先拿根牙签
Oh, no. I, uh, I just wanted to introduce myself.
不是的 我 我只是想自我介绍下
I'm Jonah Miller.
我是乔纳·米勒
I'm a filmmaker.
是个电影制♥作♥者
Not just a videographer, though.
不过 不仅是个摄像师
I.. I make real films.
我拍的是真正的电影
Oh, well, good for you.
不错
What have you got there, EX-3?
你拿的什么 EX-3型的
Yeah, this thing is sick. I know.
这东西太棒了 我知道
You can shoot 60 frames per second.
每秒可以拍摄600帧
Swap this out for the film lenses... It's...
换成电影镜头 简直...
Right. It's just my dream camera.
我明白 这是我梦寐以求的摄影机
Yeah, I love it.
是啊 我也很喜欢
Anyway, uh, it just so happens
言归正传
I have a copy of my short film, Living In Reverse, on me,
我带了一份我拍短片《逆境生存》的副本
And, uh, I was wondering if I could leave it with you,
我在想 如果不太麻烦的话
If it's not too much trouble.
可否请您过过目
You're kidding me, right?
你开玩笑的吧
No. Not really.
不 不是玩笑
I hire you to document my little girl's birthday party,
我只是雇你来拍我女儿的生日派对的
And you're pimping your student film?
而你居然来推销你的学生作品
It actually won the San Juan Puerto Rico Short Film Festival.
它在波多黎各圣胡安短片影展上得过奖
Stupid.
笨蛋
I know it's crazy.
我知道这很不可思议
I mean, you'd think after going out for five years
你一定觉得 我们都交往五年了
I'd say yes before he even finished proposing, but...
我应该没等他说完就答应了 可是
I don't know.
我说不清
Suddenly, I feel like I'm standing on the edge of a cliff.
只是突然觉得自己被逼上了绝壁
Riley, you guys are the most perfect couple I know.
莱利 你俩是我认识的最完美的一对
I love him more than anything.
我爱他胜过一切
He makes every second of life so fun,
他让生活中的每一秒都充满乐趣
So romantic.
充满浪漫
The guy has a box of Legos in the closet
他柜子里有一盒乐高积木
that he still plays with. He's an artist.
他到现在都还要玩 他是个艺术家
He needs inspiration.
他需要灵感
He watches Saturday morning cartoons
他周六早上要看动画片
Before going off to play laser tag with David.
然后会跟大卫去玩激光枪战
I just thought if I waited long enough,
我想要是我有足够的耐心
Eventually he'd, you know, become a grown-up.
终究会等到他变成熟的
I mean, how's he supposed to take care of a family
我是说 有时候觉得
If sometimes it feels like
他连自己都照顾不好
He can't even take care of himself?
又怎么能照顾好一个家庭呢
Bro, what the hell happened, man?
哥们 怎么回事
Your dad come down and bail you out?
你♥爸♥把你保释出来了
Ella told the police I was with her all night.
艾拉告诉警方我整晚都跟她在一起
Yeah, well, you weren't. I know.
可你没有 我知道
Guess she's a better friend than I thought.
看来她这个朋友比我想象的要好
David, what went down after you got there?
大卫 你过去之后发生了什么
I don't know.
我不知道
What do you mean you don't know?
什么叫你不知道
I blacked out.
我神志不清了
I... You know how I get.
你知道我的酒量
Aug, what if I did it?
奥吉 如果是我♥干♥的呢
What?
什么
I was so pissed at her.
我当时很生她的气
Yeah, but you would never hurt her.
是 可你绝不会伤害她
Why not? I've hurt plenty of other people.
为什么 我已经伤害了那么多人
Look, man, I want answers, too.
哥们 我也想知道答案
I want someone to pay for what they did to her.
我希望有人为他的所作所为付出代价
You didn't do this.
不是你干的
Okay?
好吗
You're not a murderer.
你不是杀人犯
Well, at least I have my health.
起码我很健康
That guy's movies blow anyway.
那家伙的电影都是吹出来的
I say let's eat his food and drink his liquor.
照我说 咱们该狠狠吃他一顿
Excuse me, videographer.
摄像的 等等
I need you to get a shot of all the presents in the pool house.
我要你去拍一下泳池大厅里的所有礼物
Carmen arranged them in the number 18.
卡门把它们放在18号♥桌上了
She is so creative.
她太有才了
Okay, Mrs. Sarling.
好的 萨林女士
Now this is filmmaking.
这才叫拍电影
Oh, I'm sorry.
抱歉
Hey, honey.
宝贝
Our son is so excited you're putting him to bed tonight.
儿子知道你今晚要哄他入睡 兴奋极了
Yeah, I'm just a mile away.
我还有一英里就到了
Tell Noah I'm going to read him Goodnight Moon
告诉诺亚 等我到了家
When I get home.
我会给他读《晚安 月亮》
I love you.
我爱你
I love you, too.
我也爱你
What are you doing here?
你来干嘛
I want to let you know that David and I are through.
我想告诉你我和大卫玩完了
It's over.
已经结束了
It was a stupid thing to do.
那样做很蠢
I-I was lashing out,
我是想打击你
Trying to make you jealous. I'm sorry.
想让你嫉妒 对不起
I'm not thinking clearly.
是我一时冲动
Chalk it up to mixing pain medications.
是我自食其果
It's been 11 years since your accident, Syd.
你当年的事故已经过去11年了 希德
You need help.
你需要帮助
I need you.
我需要你
No.
不
I'm a happily married man. You knew that.
你知道我是个幸福的已婚男人
If you were happy, you wouldn't have called me.
你如果幸福 当初就不会给我打电♥话♥了
You definitely wouldn't have been sleeping with me.
你绝对不可能跟我上♥床♥
It was a mistake.
那是个错误
I was wrong.
我错了
And I'm sorry.
很抱歉
It was a terrible thing to do to you.
那样对你真是太糟糕了
Michl.
麦可
I care about you too much to see you in a bad marriage.
我不能眼看着你身陷痛苦的婚姻
If you're not going to talk to your wife, someone else has to.
如果你不跟你老婆说 会有人说的
I was always trying to make my father happy.
我一直努力想让我老爸开心
He'd take me to the football games,
以前他带我去看球赛
And I was bored out of my mind, but I pretended I loved it.
我都快无聊死了 但还是装作我很喜欢
To this day, when he's around,
直到现在 当他在我身边时
I wear a Bengals sweatshirt.
我还是会穿着孟加拉虎队的球衣
I'm sorry, alcohol makes me ramble.
不好意思 我一喝酒就成了话痨
No, I love to hear you ramble.
没关系 我喜欢听你闲侃
Most of what I hear all day
我每天听的
Are people trying to get something from me.
几乎都是人们对我有所求
The Lauren Yung story, it's fascinating.
劳伦·容的故事非常迷人
How about... how about dessert back at my hotel?
不如... 不如回我的酒店吃甜点吧
It's no pressure, it's just that they heard
别觉得有压力 只是因为他们听说
I was in the market for properties,
我想买♥♥些股份
So they-they upgraded me into this suite at is... sweet.
所以就给我升了个套房♥ 很不错
Look, Toby,
托比
I really like you.
我真的很喜欢你
But...
可是...
I feel like we barely know each her.
我们一点都不了解对方
And I'm..I'm not a first date kind of girl.
我也不是那种第一次约会就上♥床♥的女孩
I'm not normally a first date kind of guy,
我通常也不是个第一次约会就上♥床♥的男人
But a second date isn't in the cards.
但是可能不会有第二次约会了
I fly home tomorrow afternoon.
我明天下午乘飞机回家
You'll be back to see your mom, right?
你会回来看你妈妈的 对吗
剧集 | 新飞越情海(2009) | 导航列表