剧集 | 新飞越情海(2009) | 导航列表
No, I'm..I'm moving Mom back to New York.
不 我会把我妈也带回纽约
I have kind of a radical idea here.
我有个刺♥激♥的想法
How radical?
有多刺♥激♥
Well, I couldn't help but get a peek at that fax today.
我今天忍♥不住偷瞄了一眼你的传真
I-I know that school isn't cheap.
我知道那所大学费用不菲
I also know that as far as first dates go,
我还知道对第一次约会而言
This one is pretty great.
今晚过得非常愉快
So, um, what if I made a donation
所以 不如我出钱
To the tuition fund of a future superstar doctor.
资助一个未来的名医的学费吧
$5,000? What?
5000美元怎么样 什么
What are you talking about?
你在说什么啊
Ok, I-I know it sounds crazy,
我知道这听起来很疯狂
But if you think about it, we both win.
可你要是好好想想 我们是双赢的
I can't believe this is happening to me.
真不敢相信我会遇上这种事
I'm at the Doheny, room 747,
我住多希尼酒店747房♥间
Like the plane.
跟波音747的号♥码一样
Just think about it.
好好想想
What's the rush?
干嘛这么急
The lady said we could have some Pink berry.
那位小姐还要给我们吃浆果冰淇淋呢
I'll buy u a Popsicle on the way home, all right?
回家路上我给你买♥♥冰棒 行了吧
Just hurry up.
走快点
Hey, buddy.
哥们 等等
I thought before you left,
在你走之前
I'd give you a few career tips.
我想教你点职业小窍门
Hey, do you mind? There's dessert inside. Whatever you want.
你不介意吧 里面有甜点 应有尽有
Sure, thanks.
当然好 谢谢
I love your movies.
我喜欢你的电影
Thanks.
谢谢
So...
所以...
Where's the video?
录像在哪
Uh, look, Mr. Sarling, I promise,
萨林先生 我保证
You have nothing to worry about. Great, then give it to me.
你没什么好担心的 很好 那就给我吧
It's just not that simple.
这事没那么简单
See, 'cause it's on the same video card
瞧 这跟你太太的生日致辞
As your wife's birthday toast
在同一张视频卡上
And then Ruby blowing out the candles,
还有露比吹灭蜡烛的镜头
so if I give this to you,
所以我要是给了你
Then that's not going to be on the DVD.
你又不能播出来
And then your wife's going to freak out. Damn it.
那你太太肯定会生气的 该死
No, Mr. Sarling, I swear,
没事 萨林先生 我发誓
As soon as I'm done editing,
只要我剪辑完
This is going to be deleted into the digital ether.
这段就会被处理得一干二净
Your short film.
你的短片
I'll buy it right now.
我现在就买♥♥下来
Ten grand.
一万块
Wha... Okay.
什么 好吧
Twenty.
两万
You-you haven't seen my film.
你还没看过我的电影
Fine. Fine. Twenty-five.
好吧 好吧 两万五
Come on, right now,
别犹豫了 马上就买♥♥
We close it, that is the end of it.
我们赶紧解决 让事情赶快结束
Gary.
加里
What are you doing out here?
你在那干什么
I'm coming, hon.
亲爱的 我马上就来
And I'll hire you to write the feature, okay?
我会雇用你来写电影剧本 好吗
$100,000 against three.
十万买♥♥你三份剧本
Gary!
加里
Gary, Ruby's about to leave with her friends.
加里 露比和她的朋友要走了
We have to give her her present. Now.
我们必须把礼物给她 就现在
Call me.
再联♥系♥我
Come on.
快点
Remember to use that Lady Gaga song.
记得用那首嘎嘎夫人的歌♥
Wow, look at you.
看看你
I've never seen you out of those doctor clothes.
我从没见过你脱下白大褂的样子
I...I love those heels.
我喜欢这双高跟鞋
Yeah, they're...they're not mine.
哦 这不是我的
Is everything all right?
你还好吧
I said something stupid, didn't I?
我说了什么很蠢的话 对吗
No. No. No, you didn't.
不 不 不 你没有
I...I'm just...
我只是
Are you okay?
你还好吧
No. No, I'm not.
不 不 我不好
Came home and I found my landlord brutally murdered,
一回家就发现♥房♥♥东太太被残忍♥的谋杀了
And then I find out that I can't afford medical school.
接着意识到我读不起医学院了
And to cap off the evening,
最后我想我以
I think I just had the most disturbing
我有生以来最糟糕的一次约会
Dating experience of my life.
为今晚加了一笔
Oh, God.
天啊
My mom told me to always carry pepper spray in Los Angeles.
我妈告诉我在洛杉矶要时刻带着胡椒喷雾
It's nothing like that.
事情不是这样
Well, then what is it?
那是怎么样的
I went out to this fancy dinner with this guy, Toby.
我跟一个叫托比的人去吃梦幻晚餐
He's funny, successful...
他很有趣 很有成就
Incredibly handsome.
而且长得非常帅
That doesn't sound disturbing.
这听起来并不让人烦恼
That sounds like my wish come true.
听起来好像我的愿望成真了
Mine, too.
我也这样认为
Until the part where he offered to pay me $5,000
直到他提出可以付给我5000美元
To have sex with him.
条件是要跟我上♥床♥
No way.
不可能
Is that not completely creepy?
这不是很荒诞吗
And the joke is: if he'd been a little patient,
更搞笑的是 如果他再耐心一点
He probably could have talked me into it without paying a dime.
他可能不花一分钱就能说服我进他的圈套
$5,000.
5000美元
I mean, that's a lot of money.
我是说 那真是一大笔钱
Yeah, but I'm...I'm not a prostitute.
是啊 但我并不是一个妓♥女♥
Yeah, I know, totally.
是的 我完全了解
It's just you ended up not getting the guy or the money.
只是你最后落得人财两空
Okay, I'm sorry. Oh, my God.
我非常抱歉 老天啊
Here I am trying to give you some stupid advice.
我居然想给你提一些愚蠢的建议
It's fine.
没事的
It's just...it's just something I'd never do.
只是有些事我绝对不会做
Me neither.
我也不会
You and me, we're good girls.
你和我 我们都是好女孩
It's just not as fun.
这并不仅是有趣
It's better.
胜于有趣
Good night, Violet.
晚安 维尔莉特
Night.
晚安
There are six messages on our voice mail
我们的语♥音♥信箱有六条消息
From some agent,Marc Korman at Endeavor.
来自一个代理人 奋进公♥司♥的马克·科曼
Gary Sarling wants to buy Living In Reverse,
加里·萨林想要买♥♥下《逆境生存》
The agent thinks you're about to blow up,
代理人认为你会一炮而红
And he wants to sign you immediately.
他想马上和你签约
Yeah, I'm sure he does.
是啊 我肯定他确实是这么想的
Wait, Jonah, I don't get it.
等一下 乔纳 我不明白
Isn't this what you've always wanted?
这难道不是你一直想要的吗
You know, I don't know, Riley.
我不知道 莱利
As of this morning, I wanted a lot of things.
就在今天早上 我想要很多东西
Nothing's really working out the way I pictured it, though.
尽管并不知道要怎样实现梦想
See, Gary Sarling
你看 加里·萨林
He hasn't even seen my film.
他甚至没有看过我的电影
He just wants to buy it so he can shut me up.
他只是想买♥♥下它来让我闭嘴
Shut you up? Yeah.
让你闭嘴 是的
I was fortunate enough to walk in on the movie mogul
我很有幸的拍到了
Making out with his daughter's best friend.
这位大亨跟他女儿的死党鬼混
Oh, Jonah.
天啊 乔纳
Yeah, so he offered me $100,000
所以他付给我十万美元
To write a screenplay based on my film.
要我依照我的电影写一个剧本
What are you going to do?
你打算怎么办
Well, I called him on the way home
我在回来的路上给他打了电♥话♥
剧集 | 新飞越情海(2009) | 导航列表