剧集 | 新飞越情海(2009) | 导航列表
You don't need that.
你不需要酒精
You need someone who believes in you.
你需要一个信任你的人
Ms. Woodward.
伍德沃女士
Have a seat.
请坐
Thank you.
谢谢
I've never been here before.
我从没来过这里
The food looks amazing.
这些食物看起来真美味
Don't get comfortable. I'm meeting someone in ten minutes.
别优哉游哉的 我十分钟后有约
Ella, what's your end game?
艾拉 你的最终目标是什么
Honestly...
老实说
I want to be you.
我想成为像你一样的人
Well, that's a pretty lofty goal for someone
对一个连简单的保姆任务
Who can't even perform a simple babysitting task.
都完成不了的人来说 这个目标相当的远大
Okay, I'll admit, last night wasn't my finest hour,
好吧 我承认昨晚我做得不好
But I am a great publicist.
但我是个出色的公♥关♥
No, Ella, you're a decent publicist
不 艾拉 你是个相当好的公♥关♥
Who hasn't learned to disengage her emotions.
但却不会释放自己的情感
And prove to me you want this.
证明给我看你有多想成功
Ms. Woodward, I guarantee you, this job is my life.
伍德沃女士 我担♥保♥ 这份工作是我的一切
You know, I can't help but wonder what sort of trouble
你知道 我很好奇你那位模特朋友
Your model friend would find herself in
会遇上怎样的麻烦
Should, I don't know...
或许 我不知道
Her school find out that
若是她的学校发现
She used sick days to work the photo shoot.
她利用病假去拍照的话
Well, they'd probably fire her.
她也许会被解雇
Well, did she know that your job was on the line last night?
那她知道昨晚你的工作岌岌可危吗
That's not the point.
那不是重点
Riley's punishment was not getting her ten grand.
莱利付出的代价是得不到那一万美金
Why torture her? What does she matter to WPK?
何必折磨她呢 她跟WPK公♥司♥有什么关系
She doesn't matter to wpk, at all.
她对WPK公♥司♥一点也不重要
But she matters to you.
但她对你来说很重要
So if you plan on staying around for more than a week,
所以如果你还想继续留在这里
You need to show me that you are capable
你必须向我证明你可以
Of putting your work above everything else,
将工作看的比任何事都重要
Including your friendships.
包括你的友情
Call the school.
打给她的学校
Tell them what she did.
告发她
Ms. Woodward...
伍德沃女士
If that's what it takes to be you, then...
如果这是成为你的代价 那么
I'm sorry.
抱歉
I guess I'm not interested.
我想我不感兴趣
Enough.
别看了
I am burning all of these.
我要把这些全烧了
Recycle, it's better for the environment.
要回收利用 这是环保行为
You know what? I say good riddance.
你知道吗 我觉得这是个解脱
Riley, your heart belongs in the classroom, not on the runway.
莱利 你的心属于课堂而非T台
That's probably Ella, calling to ream me out.
也许是艾拉 打来跟我解约的
Hello?
喂
Principal Fleming, hi.
弗莱明校长 你好
I know, you're right. I completely messed up.
我知道 你说得对 我完全搞砸了
Look, I'm sorry. Couldn't I...?
我很抱歉 我可不可以
Yeah...
好吧
I know, you're right. I...
我知道 你说得对 我
Yeah, bye.
好吧 再见
Hey, what happened?
发生什么事了
I just got fired.
我刚被解雇了
What?
什么
Why, because of the pictures?
为什么 因为那些照片吗
Principal Fleming somehow found out
弗莱明校长不知怎么发现了
I used sick days to be at the photo shoot.
我利用病假跑去拍照
Oh, give me a break. I mean, everybody fakes
拜托 每个人都时不时的
A cough into the phone every once in a while.
在电♥话♥里假装咳嗽
You should fight this. She's right.
你应该跟她理论 她是对的
I used a week of sick days to work a higher paying job.
我用一个星期病假去赚高薪外快
This is grounds for being fired.
这么做肯定会被解雇的
What was I thinking? Hey, come on.
我当初是怎么想的 别这样
Riles, it's okay.
莱利 没关系
No, it's not, Jonah. We have no source of income.
有关系 乔纳 我们没有收入来源了
Hey, genius idea. You ready?
我有个绝妙的想法 想听听吗
I'll finally take my uncle Louis up on that gig at his
我决定接受路易斯叔叔的建议
Office supply store. Bookkeeping job, Jonah?
去办公用品店工作 当个簿记员吗 乔纳
Hey, it's a paycheck.
那可以获得收入
It's 12-hour days, including weekends.
每天工作十二小时 周末不休息
You'll have no time to write.
你就没时间写作了
You can't take meetings. You said it yourself,
也没时间见导演 就像你自己说的
Years will go by,
多年逝去
And you'll still be on page ten of your screenplay.
你仍停留在剧本的第十页
Well, yeah, it was really easy for me
对啊 在我还有选择时
To give highfalutin' speeches when I had the choice.
夸夸其谈确实很容易
No, if anything, I should be looking for the new job.
不 说起来 是我应该找份新工作
I am the one who got fired.
我才是被解雇的人
Hey, look at everything you did so we could pay off our bills.
看看你为了让我们付清账单而做的一切
That wasn't easy.
那可太不容易了
Now, it's my turn, okay?
现在轮到我了 好吗
We'll be fine. I promise.
我们会好起来的 我保证
Amanda, no, you didn't.
阿曼达 你还真这么干了
Is everything okay?
你还好吗
Uh, yeah, fine. Just suffering from a little lunch coma.
我很好 只是吃完午餐有点头晕
But you, my friend, you have some explaining to do.
但是你 朋友 有些事情要跟我解释
What's up with the harvest fest in my living room?
我客厅里那场秋收的盛宴怎么样了
Did Lauren say anything?
劳伦说什么了吗
Just how super sweet and romantic you were.
她说了你有多么体贴浪漫
And some other stuff that I couldn't hear
还有其他我没听清
Over the sound of my own gagging.
因为我快要吐了
David! When did you get cute?
大卫 你什么时候变得这么帅的
Just a little dinner. It's not a big deal.
只是一顿晚餐 没什么大不了
Okay, fine. Play it cool, but I know
好吧 故作镇定 但我知道
That you're a cheese ball at heart.
你心里像芝士球一样甜蜜
At least there's some good news coming out of this courtyard.
至少这个院子里还有些好消息
Actually...
事实上
You might want to prepare yourself for a little pro bono
你也许要为挽回奥吉的声誉
Spin work on Auggie's reputation.
准备好做些无偿服务了
Oh, David, Auggie has you wrapped around
大卫 奥吉用他凶残的手
His murderous little finger.
纠缠着你啊
He didn't do it, El.
他没有杀人 艾尔
My dad killed Sydney.
是我爸杀了希德妮
What?
什么
I found a necklace in his car.
我在他车里找到了一条项链
Sydney's necklace.
希德妮的项链
I know 'cause I gave it to her.
我认得那条项链 因为是我送给她的
She was wearing it the night she died.
她在被杀当晚戴着那条项链
David, your dad's a genius heart surgeon.
大卫 你父亲是个天才心脏外科医生
Why would he hold on to hard-core evidence?
他为何会留着如此致命的证物
I don't know.
我不知道
But he's got a plan for everything.
但他对一切都有计划
You know, he did everything in his power
你知道 他竭尽所能
To make my life a living hell.
让我犹如身在炼狱
And if I play this right,
如果我这次成功了
I can return the favor and put that bastard away for good.
我就能让他恶有恶报 并永远摆脱那个混♥蛋♥
希德妮
阿曼达 你永远都找不到的
剧集 | 新飞越情海(2009) | 导航列表