剧集 | 新飞越情海(2009) | 导航列表
Look at this place.
看看这里
There's a lineup to the bouncy.
有这么多人排队玩蹦床
I think I just saw a millionaire eating a Dippin' Stick,
貌似我刚还看见一个百万富翁在吃芝士棒
and the auction brought in so much more money than I thought.
拍卖♥♥会带来的收入让我出乎意料
Did you see the bidding war over Jonah's "Day on the Set"?
看到乔纳的"片场一日"竞标有多疯狂了吗
You know what?
知道吗
This auction's not over yet.
拍卖♥♥会还没结束呢
Wh...?
什...
What are you doing?
你要做什么
Excuse me, ladies and gentlemen. Can I get your attention?
抱歉 女士们先生们 请允许我说几句
Now I know the silent auction is closed,
现在这个无声拍卖♥♥会已经结束了
but we have one more item for your bidding pleasure.
但是我们还有另一个项目参与竞标
We do?
有吗
This band that's been rocking your face off all day...
今天这个让你们嗨到爆的乐队...
will do a private show for the highest bidder.
将会为标价最高者做一次私人表演
So let's get this bidding started at $100.
我们以100美金起标
$50.
50美金
Now how about something you guys may actually want?
或许这个你们该有兴趣了
A date with our beautiful host with the cutest dimple...
和我们美丽动人 还有可爱酒窝的主办人
Miss Riley Richmond. What?!
莱利·里奇蒙的一次约会... 什么
No, please, Drew, don't.
拜托 德鲁 不要
I'll start the bidding off at $200. Who can beat me?
我开200美元起标 有比我高的吗
I'm so going to kill you. I know.
我要杀了你 我知道
$250, anyone?
250美元 有人吗
$250.
250美元
Do I hear $300?
有人叫300美元吗
$350.
350美元
Hey, why didn't you tell me Bernadette was leaving?
你怎么不告诉我伯纳黛特走了
She just paid her bill in cash and bolted.
她用现金付了款就溜了
Great. Try and make an honest living,
好吧 老实干吧
and I can't even last a week.
我一星期也支持不下去了
David...
大卫...
you're doing fine.
你干得很好
The food here is excellent, and your guests
这里的食物非常棒 你的客人
don't even know you're understaffed today.
今天也没察觉到你人员不足
Lauren, I appreciate what you're doing, okay? I do.
劳伦 我很感激你做的一切 真的
But how am I supposed to believe a single word you say,
但是你要我现在怎么相信你
when all you ever did was lie to me?
你原来一直都对我撒谎
You think that's what I wanted?
你以为我想吗
It doesn't matter.
这不重要
Turns out that I never knew you at all, so...
只是我觉得我一点都不了解你
You're right.
你说得对
You don't know me.
你不了解我
Nobody knows me.
没人了解我
I was never good enough for my father.
在我爸眼里 我永远都不够好
If I'd bring home a 98%,
我考试得了98分
he'd ask me why it wasn't 100.
他问我怎么不拿100分
I got into ULA... Why not Harvard?
我进了加州大学... 为什么不是哈佛
I wanted him to accept me.
我只想让他接受我
So if you're wondering why I put myself through hell
你想知道为什么我一夜又一夜
night after night,
把自己推向深渊
hating myself through every horrible moment,
每时每刻都痛恨自己吗
it was so I could bring home
只有这样 我才能拿到
that M.D. And prove to him that I'm worthy of his love.
医学博士学位 证明我是值得被他疼爱的
And that's not an excuse for hurting you.
这也不能作为伤害你的借口
But now you know who I am.
但是起码你了解我了
$750.
750美元
$800.
800美元
Did I just hear $800?
您叫价800美元吗
Now, people, hold on to your pensions.
大家收好养老金吧
I'm going to make a bid.
我要叫价了
I can't believe this is happening.
真不敢相信
$850... do I hear $850?
850美元 有没有叫850美元的
Drew, no, that's way too much.
德鲁 别 太高了
$900.
900美元
$1,000.
1000美元
$1,000 from Mr. Hollywood himself.
来自好莱坞导演本人的1000美元
Riley, I can't compete with that.
莱利 我竞争不过他了
Good. This is crazy.
很好 真是疯狂
All right, $1,000 going once...
1000美元一次...
Come on.
别磨蹭了
Going twice...
两次...
$2,000.
2000美元
Now that is a date I would pay two grand to watch.
我愿意花2000美元来观看这次约会了
$2,000, going once...
2000美元一次...
Going twice...
两次...
Sold to the beautiful blonde with the mortified boyfriend.
金发美女和她郁闷的男友竞标成功
2,000 big ones.
2000大洋啊
That's awfully generous of you.
你也太慷慨了
Oh, well, you know how passionate I am about the environment.
你知道我对这种场合最有兴致了
This is a fundraiser for a school program.
这是个办学筹资项目
Whatever.
无所谓
And besides, somebody had to save you
再说 总得有人
from winning a date with Saint Riley.
阻止你与圣女莱利约会吧
Oh, that was all in good fun.
刚才很有趣
I was just trying to up the bid for Drew.
我只是想为德鲁把标价抬高点
Hey, you're not mad, are you?
你还没疯 是吧
What? Mad? No.
什么 疯 没有
Of course I'm not mad.
我当然没有疯
I mean, that's what I like about you.
我说 我就是喜欢你那样
A charitable bid on Riley,
为莱利举办慈善竞标活动
A day on the set with Owen Anderson.
"与欧文·安德森共度片场一日"
You're like Santa Claus,
你简直就像是圣诞老人了
Minus the cholesterol problem.
除了你没那么富态以外
Right.
没错
I'm just trying to help out, you know.
我只是想帮帮忙
While I still can.
在我还力所能及时
Meaning?
什么意思
Turns out whoever wins the on-set visit
结果是 不论谁在选角中胜出
won't be seeing me there.
都不会再看见我了
I was let go.
我被炒了
Oh, my God, what... what happened?
天啊 发生什么事了
Ugh! I had this big fight with Simon.
我和西蒙吵了一架
And I want to hire someone who actually has talent,
我想雇佣我觉得有才能的人
and he wants to lobotomize the character.
但他却想重写这个角色
Jonah, I am so sorry.
乔纳 真抱歉
Clearly, Simon's a hack
显然西蒙这个车夫不知道
who couldn't direct traffic in the Sahara.
在撒哈拉沙漠里如何掌握方向
You know what? Here, let me call Curtis Heller
这样吧 我给柯蒂斯·海勒打电♥话♥
and I will figure this whole thing out.
然后把整件事弄清楚
No, El, don't, please.
别 艾尔 不用了 拜托
I need to work this out all on my own.
这件事得让我自己解决
Okay. Hey, what do you say we just have a night in,
好吧 你觉得 我俩今天好好聚一晚
order some pizzas,
买♥♥些比萨饼
and then we make a serious dent in your TiVo?
然后观看录像节目如何
Oh...I would love to, but...
十分乐意 但是
tonight's no good for me.
今晚不行
Why? I'm working.
为什么 我要工作
Work? Still? It's Saturday.
工作 又来 今天是星期六啊
I know.
我知道
But seven of my clients are in summer blockbusters,
我有七个客户都要演夏季大♥片♥
and they all have to be on the cover of everything,
他们都需要登上一切杂♥志♥的封面
so unless you're an Excel spreadsheet
所以除非你是张电子表格
or a caffeinated beverage,
或者是杯咖啡饮品
I'm not going to be such good company tonight.
否则我今晚不能和你约会
I'm sorry.
对不起
$2,000?
2000美元
Are you kidding?
没骗我吧
Courtesy of WPK's charity fund.
WPK慈善基金的小小意思
I'm on the committee.
我也属于这个协会的
剧集 | 新飞越情海(2009) | 导航列表