剧集 | 新飞越情海(2009) | 导航列表
And as much as I would hate to miss out
但是因为我不想错过
on a candlelit dinner and a long walk on the beach,
烛光晚餐和沙滩漫步
I say we give our date a permanent rain check.
所以我俩的约会还是无限延期吧
You're not my type. No offense.
不是打击你 但你不是我喜欢的类型
None taken. Good.
你随意 那就好
Well, all of this giving is making me crave vodka.
这些捐赠弄得我很想喝伏特加
Excuse me.
失陪
About that whole bidding thing,
刚才拍卖♥♥的时候
I wasn't trying to stir anything up.
我不是要捣乱
Just having a little fun.
只是觉得好玩
It was.
是很好玩
Thank you, Jonah, seriously.
谢谢你 乔纳 真的
The SEED Foundation made so much money today.
"萌芽"基金今天筹到了很多钱
Good. You deserve it.
很好 你应得的
How'd casting go?
选角色的事怎么样了
It sucked.
糟糕透了
And then I got fired from my own movie,
并且 我被从自己的电影里解雇了
which sucked even more.
这更糟糕
You're kidding.
你说真的
Why?
为什么
Actually, uh...casting you.
事实上是 选你的时候
And...I didn't think anyone was good enough.
我觉得没有谁有资格演你
I don't know anything about the movie business,
我不知道电影的事是怎么一回事
But six months ago the SEED school was a pipe dream
但是半年前 萌芽学校还只是空想而已
and on Monday I'm interviewing contractors.
而下星期一我就能会见签约方
Don't let anyone take your dream away.
别让任何人夺走你的梦想
You got a sec?
有空吗
Do now. Simon called.
现在有 西蒙刚打了电♥话♥
What's this I hear about creative differences?
他说的创造性的分歧是怎么回事
I think Andre the Giant
我认为安德鲁再狂傲点
and Mini-Me would have an easier time
我再卑微点 这样拍这部电影
seeing eye to eye on this movie.
才能容易心有灵犀
I'm really sorry to hear that, Jonah.
很抱歉 乔纳
You know, from where I'm sitting
你知道 我以我的身份
I gave you the opportunity of a lifetime,
给你如此重要的机遇
And you blew it because you
而你却因为不知道
don't know how to compromise.
怎么妥协而搞砸一切
Well, maybe that's my problem.
也许这就是我的问题
I don't want to compromise.
我不想妥协什么
Look...
听着
No disrespect, Curtis.
不是不尊重你 柯蒂斯
I want my movie back.
我想要回我的电影
And I want a star on the Hollywood Walk of Fame.
但我要个在好莱坞星光大道上走过的明星
I know it sounds crazy.
我知道这听起来很疯狂
I'll pay back my fee.
我会把钱还你
I'll tear up that contract,
我要毁约
and just act like none of this ever happened.
并且当做什么都没发生过
You know, Simon was right about you.
知道吗 西蒙说的没错
You are a nut. Maybe.
你确实是个难缠的人 也许吧
Or maybe I'd rather direct Living in Reverse
或者是因为我宁愿不要预算
with no budget and all heart,
自己全心导演《逆向生存》
than watch my life story be completely destroyed
而不是看着自己的人生电影
by some guy who doesn't even get it.
被一个完全不懂的家伙完全搞砸
Look, I'm sorry to let you down.
抱歉要让你失望了
But this is my movie, Jonah.
但这是我的电影 乔纳
I paid for it.
我付过钱
Thanks for everything.
谢谢你做的一切
The food was awesome.
食物很棒
You're welcome. Here you go.
不客气 给你
Thanks very much.
非常感谢
A thousand bucks to sit on the set of Living in Reverse.
一千美金参观《逆向生存》的片场
The ladies love Owen Anderson.
女士们喜欢欧文·安德森
Clearly, I chose the wrong profession.
很明显我不该当医生的
I gotta tell you.
我得告诉你
You know I totally called it on
你知道我很在意
Jonah not being over you.
乔纳还没忘了你
Come on.
别说了
First the guy steamrolls me into the swimming pool,
那家伙先是把我推进游泳池
and then he tries to win a date with you.
然后他刚才还想竞拍和你约会
I think we're just gonna have to agree
我认为我俩得就这个不同看法
to disagree on this one.
达成一致
But don't think that I am letting you off the hook
但是这不意味着我原谅你
for auctioning me on that date.
刚才拿和我约会来拍卖♥♥了
You are in so much trouble.
你麻烦大了
The way you say "Trouble,"
你说"麻烦"的时候
you make it sound like a good thing.
听起来像是什么好事
I'm taking you to the dungeon.
我要带你去地牢
Wait. What?
等等 什么
Here's Gabe's office.
这就是加布的办公室
Are you for real?
你来真的
When Caleb warned me that
当凯莱布警告我
Amanda would make me do things
阿曼达会对我做什么事的时候
I couldn't imagine,
我简直不敢想象
I didn't actually think he meant.
我以为他开玩笑的
I'd stoop down to wearing digital.
我应该穿得高科技点
Light.
电筒
Keep your eye on it.
看好点
We got ten minutes to delete your name
保安来之前 我们有十分钟的时间
off the overbilled files before security comes by.
把你的名字从财务报告中删除
All right, got it. Let's go.
搞定 快走
Wow, you're better at this than I thought.
你比我想象的厉害多了
Ah, the only thing we need now is the code.
现在就需要密♥码♥了
I'm not even gonna ask how you got this.
我才不会问你你怎么搞到这个的
Let's just say my stock soared in the geek community.
只能说即使在书呆子圈里我也是支绩优股
Today, no thanks to Jonah,
今天乔纳不够仗义
who wanted nothing to do with this.
他根本不愿帮我这事
Like you didn't know what you were getting into
就像你不知道以乔纳的道德准则来看
when you set your sights on a guy with Jonah's moral center.
你这样利用别人是多么罪恶似的
It might have occurred to me.
也许是的
Only to be complicated by the fact
事情变的错综复杂是因为
that I find his moral center one of his most adorable attributes.
我发现他的道德准则正是他可爱之处
Ella Simms...
艾拉·西姆斯
you realize that you just said "Adorable," right?
你刚才说了"可爱" 对吧
I don't know what's wrong with me.
真不知道我是怎么了
Today at the fundraiser,
今天在资金筹募会上
I actually felt this twinge of jealousy.
我切身感受到嫉妒之火
Who would have thought that Jonah Miller would be the one
谁能想到竟是乔纳·米勒
to pierce the infamous Ella Simms Kevlar?
打动了臭名昭著的艾拉·西姆斯
Are you kidding me?
搞什么东西
I guess there's a partition in the mainframe
应该是主机设置了权限
that even accountants can't access.
即使是会计师也无法进入
Amanda's office. Let's go!
阿曼达办公室 出发
Okay, look for anything that
要找到所有阿曼达
Amanda could be using to frame me with. Got it?
陷害我的证据 懂了吗
Got it. Go.
明白 行动
Ella, come here.
艾拉 过来
She must have some file on me.
肯定有关于我的
No way.
不会吧
Sydney Andrews?
希德妮·安德鲁斯?
You recognize that?
你知道这幅画吗
It's a Van de Kamp.
这是范·德·坎普的画
It's worth $19 mil.
价值1900万
This went missing from a Manhattan brownstone months ago.
几个月前从曼哈顿一处住所消失
Well, it certainly caught Amanda's eye.
肯定是被阿曼达盯上了
You think she's looking for it?
你觉得她在找这幅画吗
It, or whatever painting someone covered it with.
这幅画 或者其它什么被人为掩盖的画
This explains why she's been snooping around the courtyard
这就解释了为何她总在院子周围窥视
quizzing me about Syd's art.
还向我打听希德妮的美术作品
So this is why Amanda Woodward slithered back to L.A.
这就是阿曼达返回洛杉矶的原因
Oh, don't tell me you're here
别告诉我你来这儿
剧集 | 新飞越情海(2009) | 导航列表