剧集 | 新飞越情海(2009) | 导航列表
Previously On "Melrose Place"
《新飞跃情海》 前情回顾
It's not like our engagement expires at midnight.
我们的订婚又不是到午夜就到期了
If it doesn't happen today, it'll happen another time.
今天不结 迟早有天会结
Or not ever? Would that be better for you?
或者永远不结 那对你会更好吗
Wait... I don't want to be just a one-night stand.
等等 我不想只是一♥夜♥情♥
You're not.
不是的
There's something you need to know.
有件事我得告诉你
I slept with Ella last night.
昨晚我和艾拉上♥床♥了
Riley? Are you guys, like, over or, like, over over?
莱利 但是你们俩 是不是 彻底结束了
Let's just say there's no putting Humpty back together again.
差不多可以说是不可能破镜重圆了
What are you doing with my mom's ring?
你拿我妈的戒指做什么
You could get in, like,
要是我爸抓到你
so much trouble if my father caught you.
你可就麻烦了
Take that back and then we'll just act like
你拿着 我们就装作
none of this ever happened.
什么都没发生吧
I have a better idea.
我有个更好的主意
I'll take an IOU.
你欠我个人情
Amanda Woodward does not come all the way across
阿曼达·伍德沃专程赶过来
the country just to slap us on the wrist.
不会只是为了给我们点颜色瞧瞧
She's been asking all kinds of questions about you.
她把你调查的清清楚楚
She's the president of WPK.
她是WPK的总裁
The painting I'm looking for isn't here.
我找的画没在这儿
Are you sure you searched every apartment in the complex?
你确定你每间屋都搜过了
Searched and shot film in all but one.
每间都搜过并且拍了照 只有一间除外
You called your dad? Hell, no.
你打电♥话♥给你老爹了 没有
Lauren... You owe me one last job.
劳伦 你欠我最后一趟活
I want you to break David's heart.
我要你让大卫心碎
Whatever you have with him, end it.
无论你和他有些什么 结束掉
Or I tell the entire medical community
否则我就告诉全医学界
that I got a house call from Dr. Lauren Yung.
劳伦·容医生上门为我提供特殊服务
I am literally gonna be drinking myself into a haze
今晚的派对 我一定要喝个
at this party tonight. Dude, check this out.
酩酊大醉 哥们 看看这个
State-of-the-art fog machine.
舞台效果烟雾器
Huh?!
哈
If we are celebrating my script sale,
如果我们庆祝我的剧本首卖♥♥
it's got to be a couple notches over
这玩意儿会比兑水的啤酒和一大碗薯条
watered-down beer and a bowl of potato chips.
更让人难以忘怀
Well, I guess I'll have to pre-hydrate for this one.
那我猜我要提前给酒兑点水了
Spoken like a seasoned vet.
讲得跟个老兽医似的
Hey, you don't mind if I rig some lights
你不介意我在你家门口
from outside your place, do you?
安装几盏灯吧
I am sparing no expense throwing this party.
我为这个派对可是大出血啊
Okay. I am all about turning
好吧 我完全同意你把
this place into club Melrose, but, Jonah,
这地方改装成梅尔罗斯俱乐部 不过 乔纳
keep in mind, that paycheck you got--
记住了 那份工资里
there is a little thing called taxes and commissions.
还有税收和佣金呢
Well, I always said to myself, as soon as I make my first stack
我一直对自己说 只要我从好莱坞公♥司♥
of Hollywood Benjamins, I'm gonna throw a huge blowout
赚到第一笔钱 我就要为一直坚信我的人
for all the people who believed in me.
举♥行♥一次盛大的宴会
Oh, so sweet.
真温馨
Oh, hold on one sec. I'll be right.
等等 马上回来
Uh, hey, El, has, um,
艾尔 那个
Lauren broken her silence yet?
劳伦开口没
Mmm, no, she hasn't said a word.
一句话都没说
I just want some clue why
我就是想知道
she just suddenly pulled the plug on us.
为什么她突然就跟我一刀两断
Well, who knows? Maybe tonight she'll loosen up.
谁知道呢 没准今晚她会开口
Normally, when the alcohol flows,
一般来说 酒精泛滥的时候
so do the words.
话也会泛滥的
Ah, who's buried in her work now, huh?
谁在埋头苦干呢
I'm almost done.
我快做完了
Okay, so, in honor of your first day off in, like, ages,
好吧 为了庆祝你几年难得一次的假期
I'm thinking that we go shopping on Third Street,
我建议我们去第三街购物
lunch at Joan's and mani-pedis?
然后一起吃午饭
Sounds like perfection.
听起来完美极了
Doesn't it?
不是吗
I could use a day off, too.
我也可以休息一天
This fund-raising crusade is like pulling teeth.
这次资金募集行动跟拔牙一样痛苦
Yeah, well, if anyone can do it, you can.
别人能做的 你也能做到
You've been through so much.
你已经经历那么多事了
And you're still standing. I'm in awe.
还能如此坚定 让我好生敬畏
Yeah, well, it hasn't exactly been easy.
那是啊 真的没那么容易
Especially watching Jonah leap into Ella's waiting arms.
特别是看着乔纳扑进艾拉等待已久的怀中
But it's getting better. What about you and David?
不过现在好多了 你和大卫怎么样了
You never told me what happened.
你从来没告诉我你们的事
Hello? Riley?
有人吗 莱利
Come in. Ladies.
进来 女士们
I admit it. I am slightly intrigued
我得承认 我对穿女式内衣
by the idea of wearing women's lingerie,
有点儿兴趣
but since I am new here, I thought I'd return these.
但既然我初来乍到 我想还是该还给你
Found them in the dryer. Oh, God.
我在烘干机里找到的 天啊
How did you know?
你怎么会知道的
Your name's embroidered on them.
内♥裤♥上绣有你名字
Very classy. Oh, well, they were a gift... from my grandma.
非常优雅 那是我奶奶给我的礼物
Well, Grandma had a great taste.
好吧 你奶奶很有品位
Hi, Dr. Mancini.
喂 曼奇尼医生
Yeah, sure. I'll be right in.
好 没问题 我马上就到
I gotta work. Wait, what about our girl date?
我要工作了 等等 那我们的女孩约会呢
Ah, Team Mancini has no time for social lives.
曼西尼小组成员可没时间社交
Well, when you're working with the top cardiologist in the country,
当你要和全国顶尖的心脏病专家合作时
there's a certain amount of abuse that comes with the territory.
随之而来的也会有各种悲剧
Yeah. Hey, um, you're the
没错 对了 你对小孩子的东西
resident expert on all things kid-related.
是个常驻专家吧
And since your girl day is a no-go, do you, uh,
既然你的女孩约会已经取消了
do you want to come toy shopping with me?
要不要陪我去买♥♥玩具
I should probably get back to working on my fund-raising thing.
我可能要回去做我的资金募集工作了
Please tell me the toys are for you.
别告诉我是你自己要买♥♥玩具
No. They're for my rug rats.
不 是给我那些小屁孩的
Your rug rats? They're for the kids
你的小屁孩 是准备送给小儿科病房♥
in the pediatric ward.
那几个小屁孩的
Well, I just thought I'd ask.
好吧 我只是觉得我应该问问你
Knowing me, I'll probably end up
你要知道 我最后很可能
buying toys made from lead.
会买♥♥几个铅做的娃娃
We can't let that happen.
我可不能允许这种事
So, Jane,
简
what dragged you out of the 818 so bright and early?
是什么让你这么一大早就从818出来了
Typically, when a friend drops by,
一般来说 一个朋友来拜访
you ask how she is,
你应该问候她的
maybe offer her coffee or tea.
然后还要准备点茶或咖啡什么的
I wasn't sure we fell into the "friends" category.
我还真不知道我们已经到"朋友"范畴了
Don't be silly. I diree to let you live here, Amanda.
别傻了 是我让你住在这儿的 阿曼达
Well, not quite out of the goodness of your heart.
那可不是完全出于你的好心
Along with a security deposit,
不仅要了一笔保证金
you insisted I fire Ella.
还坚持让我炒掉艾拉
And I'm still waiting.
可我还在等呢
I honestly don't understand what's taking you so long.
老实说我真不明白为什么要花这么久时间
Ella will suffer for pulling the red carpet
艾拉一定会为抽走你脚下的
out from under you,
红地毯付出代价的
but personnel changes take time.
不过人♥事♥变♥动♥是需要时间的
You know,
你知道的
I have a long list of people who'd move
如果这间阁楼突然空出来了
into this penthouse tomorrow, if it were to somehow go vacant.
明儿会有一票人挤破头想住进来呢
Ella will get what's coming to her.
艾拉马上会得到报应的
Now, if you'll excuse me, not everyone can spend their day
我还有事 不是所有人都能整天跟
playing dress-up with mannequins.
人体模特打交道
Okay, Jasper, sweetheart. Yeah, yeah, calm down, okay?
好的 贾斯珀 亲爱的 冷静点好吗
When you talk like that,
你这样说话的时候
you sound like you're in a Guy Ritchie movie.
听起来像是在演盖·里奇的电影
What? WPK billed you ten grand last month?
什么 WPK上月给你开了一万美元的账单
That's impossible. I signed you. Your retainer's for $5,000.
不可能 是我签了你 你的预付费用是五千
剧集 | 新飞越情海(2009) | 导航列表