剧集 | 新飞越情海(2009) | 导航列表
Was that another job?
是另一份工作吗
Yeah, it was... Kendra, actually.
是 实际上 是肯德拉打来的
You're seeing her tomorrow?
你明天又要见她吗
Yeah. To work on my pitch.
是的 为了宣传我的作品
You know, for Andrew Misher.
你知道的 安德鲁·米舍的工作
Jonah, I just told one of my closest friends
乔纳 我刚告诉一个我最亲密的朋友
That I'm going to have nothing to do with him.
我将与他再无瓜葛
I didn't ask you to do that.
我没让你那么做
I wanted to show you how much you matter to me,
我想让你知道你对我多么重要
And you are in here making plans with some girl you kissed.
而你却跟个你吻过的女孩大谈工作计划
Riley, this is my career.
莱利 这是我的事业
I'm not going to stop working with a development executive
我不会仅仅因为我和你感情出现问题
Just because you and I are having trouble.
就终止跟一个发展执行的合作
You're obviously not going to feel guilty about it either.
毫无疑问 你也不会因此感到愧疚
Riley, this is the only producer
莱利 这是这个城市里
Who cares about my film in this town.
唯一关注我电影的制片人了
I can't afford to just walk away from that.
我没有办法一走了之
My relationship with Kendra--from now on,
从现在起 我跟肯德拉的关系
It's... it's strictly professional.
就是 严格的工作关系
Now, if you just want to maybe--
现在 如果你想要 或许
I don't know-- trust me, fine,
我不知道 相信我 那很好
But if not, I don't...
可是如果不是 我不知道
I don't know what to say.
我不知道该说什么
What is happening to us?
我们到底怎么了
I feel like we are on two trains
我觉得我们就像在两辆列车上
Heading in two completely opposite directions.
开往完全相反的方向
And it's bigger than Auggie or Kendra.
这比奥吉或者肯德拉更为严重
I feel like... Ever since I asked you to marry me,
我觉得好像 自从我向你求婚之后
Things have just been... Off.
事情就 一团糟
Okay, okay.
好吧 好吧
We have our issues;
我们有我们的问题
Everyone does.
每个人都有自己的问题
Relationships aren't always easy,
两人相处不是总那么简单
But come on, it's us.
可是 这是我们两个
Jonah, I am willing to do something about it.
乔纳 我愿意努力去改善我们的关系
Are you?
你呢
Yes, I want to save us.
是的 我想要挽救我们
I hate fighting with you.
我讨厌和你吵架
Fighting with you sucks.
和你吵架太糟糕了
Whatever this... this place that we're in right now,
不管怎样 我们现在的这个地步
It sucks.
太糟糕了
If I could just--
如果我能
Oh, if I could erase everything that's happened
如果我能抹除过去几天中
Over the last couple days, I would.
发生的所有事 我会那样做的
I can't.
可我不能
So where do we go from here?
那我们现在要何去何从
Lor, it's rare I say these words, but...
劳伦 我很少说这些 可是
I'm sorry.
我很抱歉
Walking into ULA, trying to buy your signature,
走进洛杉矶大学 企图买♥♥通你
I... I don't know what I was thinking,
我 我不知道自己在想什么
But I'm sorry for even thinking it and...
但我很抱歉竟然有那种想法
I-I'm even more sorry for assuming
更抱歉的是我竟然
That you might go along with it.
认为你也许会同意
I promise I will never ask you
我发誓我再也不会要求你
To compromise your doctor's ethics again.
摒弃医生的职业道德了
Well, Unless it involves a future prescription pad.
除非涉及到未来的处方印泥
I saw Jessie's story break on the news.
我看到铺天盖地都是杰西的新闻
Yeah, Genius, right?
是啊 很天才 对吧
A few PSAs,
接几个公益广♥告♥
He'll be the next Robert Downey Jr.
他将成为下一个小罗伯特·唐尼[著名影星]
But... you were right.
但 你是对的
The best thing for him was to come clean.
他最好的办法就是全盘招供
So I hope you're not sharing
我希望你没有到处宣扬
Your ridiculous theories about me with the whole world.
你关于我的那些荒唐想法
No, I didn't say a word about my ridiculous theories,
没有 我的荒唐想法我一个字儿也没散播
And I won't bring them up again... To anyone, including you.
我也不会再对任何人提起 包括你
But if you're ready to talk about it,
不过你要是愿意说说它
I'm here,
我在这里
And if you're never ready to talk about it,
如果你一直都不愿说起
I will still be here.
我还是会在这里
Yeah, Ella...
艾拉
There's nothing to talk about.
没有什么好说的
Understood.
明白
Can we watch some movies?
我们可以看看电影吗
How about a Julia Roberts marathon?
连看几部茱莉亚·罗伯茨的怎么样
Okay, you make one more pretty woman joke,
你要是再开一个美女的玩笑
I will kill you.
我就杀了你
Hey, I was going to say Steel Magnolias.
我刚才想说的是《钢木兰》
Closest I come to that crying thing you people sometimes do.
那是最容易让我像你们那样哭的电影
剧集 | 新飞越情海(2009) | 导航列表