剧集 | 新飞越情海(2009) | 导航列表
No, no, they were going to throw her away.
不是 他们正要把她丢了
I thought she'd be a nice addition to the courtyard.
我想她会给这院子增添一抹亮色的
Who brought the skeleton?
谁弄来的这个骷髅
That would be me. I'm Drew. David.
是我 德鲁 大卫
I live right above you. Nice.
我住在你楼上 挺好
What happened?
你这儿怎么了
It's just a scratch. Yeah, everything's okay?
不小心擦伤了 是吗 没什么事吧
Yeah, I'm gonna get a drink.
没事 我去喝一杯
Riley. Oh, hi.
莱利 你好
So, uh, now I have to add chef...
现在我得把厨师这名号♥
to your growing list of credentials?
加到你不断增长的才艺清单上吗
Hardly. I'm guessing you're not interested...
算不上 我猜你也没兴趣
in joining us for a burger.
和我们一起吃汉堡
Oh, I'd love to, but Amanda would kill me...
很乐意 但如果我在礼服上沾了番茄酱
if I got ketchup on the monkey suit.
阿曼达会杀了我
No, we're headed off to Venice...
我们要转战威尼斯
to a "save the something" fund-raiser.
为一个"节约什么资源"活动筹资
You never stop working, do you?
你一直都不停的工作 是吗
No, I do not, and neither will you...
不 不是的 你也不会
if I use you the right way.
只要我将你用对了地方
I'm taking the jet to D.C.
我要飞往华盛顿
I thought maybe we could check out that school in person.
说不定学校的事我们能单独商量下
You free tomorrow?
你明天有空吗
Am I free to fly across the country in your private jet?
有空坐你的私人飞机穿越美国吗
Yeah, I just have to reschedule my lunch with Madonna.
那我得改天再和麦当娜吃饭了
Oh, is she in town? I'm kidding.
她在这里吗 开玩笑的
I don't know Madonna. Wait, do you?
我不认识麦当娜 等等 你认识她
Congratulations, Riley.
恭喜你 莱利
I understand you made quite an impression on my boyfriend.
我知道你给我男朋友留下了个不错的印象
I couldn't have done it without you.
没有你我也做不成的
Thanks again for making the introduction.
再次感谢你的引荐
My pleasure.
不客气
Good night. Good night.
晚安 晚安
Resident Hollywood power players.
好莱坞的重量级选手
How'd your meeting with Owen Anderson go?
和欧文·安德森的会面怎么样
Actually just got off the phone with him.
刚和他通过电♥话♥
He seems really interested in my ideas for a rewrite,
他对我重写结尾非常感兴趣
and, as soon as I'm done he promised to read it again.
他答应我 我写好之后他会再看
What does that mean?
什么意思
Uh, Jonah's going to change the ending.
乔纳要改写结尾
Turns out Rachel and Jacob don't make it after all.
改成雷切尔和雅各布最终还是分开了
Oh, can I see that phone for a second?
能把手♥机♥给我看看吗
I just want to call your boss and ask him...
我只是想打给你上司 问他
for a night alone with my girlfriend.
能否让我和我女友独处一晚上
Hey, I think the long hours are just about over,
我想加班的日子就快结束了
and then I'm all yours. All right, okay.
完了之后 我任你差遣 好吧
I didn't get a page, but I should go.
虽然没收到消息 但我也得去
No, look, I'll probably get there...
很可能等我去了那
and they won't even need me, so good-bye.
他们连我都不需要 再见
Okay, well, at least let me walk you to the car.
好吧 至少让我送你上车
Well, you hate me and you, I don't know.
你讨厌我 而你 我还不认识
Drew. Ella.
德鲁 艾拉
Great, I think I'm gonna call it a night.
好吧 我想今晚到此为止好了
See you guys.
回见
So, Drew, are you into cardiology like Lauren?
德鲁 你和劳伦一样喜欢心脏学吗
Uh, no.
不是
I transferred to ULA for their hematology program.
我调到这里是协助他们研究血液学的
Hematology, like blood?
血液学 研究血液吗
Why would anyone want to specialize in that?
为何会有人想要研究那个
Well, if I tell you, you promise not to tell anybody else?
如果我告诉你 你保证不告诉别人吗
I'm a vampire.
我是吸血鬼
Bad.
失败
It was so much better in my head.
我想象的效果比这好多了
You going to get that?
接电♥话♥吗
Oh, my god.
我的天
Wow, I've never seen you ignore a phone call.
从没见过你不接电♥话♥
Jonah, there's a lot of things you haven't seen.
乔纳 还有很多事你都没见过
This is how my star student's been paying for med school.
我的优秀学生就是这样付医学院学费的
It's not what it looks like.
不是你想的那样
I've never done anything like this before.
我以前从没做过这事
Interesting, because Wendi told me...
有意思 因为温迪告诉我
you were one of her go-to girls.
你是她的应♥召♥小姐之一
Dr. Mancini, I'm not going to say anything about this to anyone.
曼奇尼医生 我不会告诉别人这件事
I'd appreciate it if you'd do the same.
希望你也一样保守秘密
Oh, it won't leave this room.
我不会说出去的
Thank you.
谢谢
That doesn't mean I don't expect something in return.
但这不代表我不求你的回报
You don't actually want to...
你不会真的想要...
It's David.
是关于大卫
If he hadn't interfered in my life,
如果他没有搅入我的生活
Noah would still have a mother.
诺亚现在也不会没有妈妈
I don't understand what that has to do with me.
我不明白我能为此做些什么
David needs to know what it feels like
我要大卫也尝到
to have all the happiness in his life ripped away.
生活中的幸福都被夺走的滋味
I want you to break his heart.
我要你去让他心碎
Whatever you have with him, end it.
无论你和他有些什么 结束掉
You can't be serious.
你开玩笑吧
You break it off with him,
要么你和他分手
or I tell the entire medical community...
要么我就告诉全医学界
that I got a house call from Dr. Lauren Yung.
劳伦·容医生上门为我提供特殊服务
剧集 | 新飞越情海(2009) | 导航列表