剧集 | 新飞越情海(2009) | 导航列表
Hello.
喂
David, it's me.
大卫 是我
I need your help.
我需要你的帮助
No, what you need is a good lawyer.
不 你需要的是个好律师
I didn't kill Sydney, David.
希德妮不是我杀的 大卫
The night Syd died,
希德死的那晚
She threatened to call Vanessa and tell her about our affair.
她威胁说要打给瓦內萨告发我们的私情
Spare me the bogus alibis.
想伪造假证的话你还是省省吧
I went over there to talk Syd out of it, but I was too late.
我当时去找希德想阻止她 但为时已晚
Syd had already called,
希德已经打给了电♥话♥
And Vanessa got there first.
瓦內萨先到一步
Why would I ever believe you?
我为什么要信你
I don't expect you to. But for the sake
我没指望你信我 但是
Of your little brother, you need to help me.
看在你弟弟的份上 你得帮我
What does Noah have to do with this?
这件事和诺亚有何关系
I'm worried Vanessa's gonna disappear with him,
我担心瓦內萨会带他远走高飞
Take him out of the country and never come back.
离开美国 永远不再回来
The police won't arrest her
在希德项链上的
Until the forensics come back on Syd's necklace.
指纹鉴定出来前 警♥察♥不会抓她
So, please, Davey, go get Noah from school
所以 求你了大卫 把诺亚从学校接走
And keep him safe.
确保他的安全
Look at you.
你不错嘛
A-list hotel,
豪华酒店
Smoking-hot dress.
性感打扮
Stepped it up since our last date.
比我们上次约会时更进一步啊
I like it.
我喜欢
Geez, you've really gone pro.
天啊 你真不赖
Professional is always best for the job, right?
干活要敬业才行 你说是吧
Yeah, well, how about a little treat?
说得对 来点小调剂怎么样
What's that?
这是什么
It's called nexus.
他们管这个叫奈克瑟斯
I got this from a DJ buddy of mine.
从一个DJ哥们那里拿的
This stuff makes sex, like, amazing.
这东西会让性♥爱♥ 别有一番意境
Here, try it.
来 试试看
No, um, I actually
不 事实上
Don't do the whole drug thing.
我从来不碰毒品
I get an upset stomach from, like, aspirin.
阿司匹林都会让我肚子疼
You are adorable.
你真可爱
You should be careful with that.
你得小心点
You never know how you're gonna react.
不知道会有什么药物反应
I thought you were gonna leave your md hat back at the hospital.
我觉得你应该把在医院那套放下
You're right.
说得对
I'm sorry.
抱歉
Will you at least have a glass of the good stuff with me?
至少能跟我喝一杯吧
Sure.
没问题
But then we should probably... get down to business.
之后我们应该...开始办正事儿了
Bow tie-- check.
领结 搞定
Wedding vows-- check.
结婚誓言 搞定
I even brought my lucky penny
我甚至还带上了幸运便士
In case we decide to hit the blackjack table.
以防我们想小赌一把
You're usually still stuffing t-shirts into your bag
平常我们出门的时候 你只会记得
As we're walking out the door.
把包里塞满T恤
Yeah, well, this isn't just a road trip; We are eloping.
没错 但这次不只是旅行 是私奔
Beside, I cannot forget one thing.
对了 还有件事儿不能忘
I need to be ready here
我得让这边万事俱备
'Cause Ella's gonna text me soon letting me know
因为艾拉很快会发信息告诉我
That all systems are go for this pitch.
安排我电影试拍的进展
Oh, my god, I'm pitching, I'm eloping,
天啊 我要试拍 我要私奔
I'm trying on new cologne.
我要试试我的新古龙香水
I just have a feeling I'm gonna seriously beef this.
我觉得这次我要栽了
Not possible. You are, like,
怎么会 你称得上是
The world's greatest storyteller.
世界一流的编剧
You have nothing to worry about.
没什么值得担心的
No open suitcase,no clothes scattered all over the living room.
整个客厅都没有敞开的箱子和散落的衣服
I kinda thought you'd be further ahead than me right now.
看来现在我已完全跟不上你了
Oh, I'm just about to start.
我刚打算开始收拾
Riley, is your slow-pack mode any indication
莱利 你这种作风是不是说明
That you're waffling here?
你还在犹豫不决
I'm not waffling.
我没有犹豫不决
Okay. Look, I know how hard this is to do to your mom and your dad.
好吧 我知道这么做会让你父母很难受
I mean, they want to see you walk down the aisle.
我知道他们想看着你缓缓走进礼堂
My parents do, too.
我爸妈也是
What do you say,
要不你说
We call 'em and see if they want to meet us in sin city?
打电♥话♥看看他们是否愿意去赌城如何
No, my mom would never let me get off the phone until I swear
除非我向死去的奶奶发誓不会跟你私奔
On my grandmother's grave that I'm not eloping.
否则我妈才不会让我挂电♥话♥
Okay.
好吧
We're getting married tonight, jonah.
我们今晚就要结婚了 乔纳
I'm packing right now.
我现在就收拾东西
Oh, this is it.
来信息了
Okay.
好的
They're on San Vicente.
他们在圣文森特
The London Hotel. Okay.
伦敦旅馆 很好
Uh, all right, I need my jacket.
好的 我要带着夹克
Briefcase, keys. Where are my keys?
公文包 钥匙 我钥匙呢
Keys are in your hand.
在你手里
Oh. I love you.
我爱你
I love you. Bye.
我爱你 再见
Good luck!
祝你好运
Thank you.
多谢
Okay, that was the best interview yet.
刚才那访谈真是精彩
The stuff about malaria?
关于疟疾的那些话
Priceless.
太有价值了
If only it were true, right?
如果是真的多好 是吧
So, how many more of these things do I have to do?
那么 还需要我再做点什么
Oh, you're almost done.
差不多完事儿了
You have satellite tour in 30,
三十分钟后你有卫星观光
So you have a little bit of a break.
所以你能休息会儿
I'm gonna need a scotch and soda, please.
麻烦给我来杯加苏打的威士忌
Oh, absolutely.
当然可以
And I have a little live entertainment
我还要友情赠送你
To go along with that, no extra charge.
一点小甜头 没附加费用
Excuse me?
什么意思
Okay, look, there is this amazing writer-director
有个才华横溢的编剧兼导演
Going out with a pitch tomorrow,
明天要试拍他的电影
And I thought maybe that you would want
我觉得你可能想要
To have a shot at it before the rest of the town does.
在其他人之前与他碰个面
Come on, Ella. Just have his agent call Craig.
别这样 艾拉 让他的代理人打给克雷格
Oh, okay, we can do that.
好吧 那就这么办
I just thought, you know,
只不过 你知道吗
Since Scott Rudin was meeting with him tomorrow,
明天他先要见史考特·卢汀[著名制片人]
And then he was meeting with Harvey Weinstein...
接着还要见哈维·温斯坦[美国影坛大亨]
Wait, wait, wait.
等等 等等
Since when is Rudin taking pitch meetings from nobodies?
卢汀何时开始让无名小卒试拍电影了
People are chomping at the bit on this one.
大家为了这个人都快打破头了
Look, it'll take you ten minutes, tops.
你瞧 最多也就占用你十分钟时间
All right, where is this kid?
好吧 那孩子在哪儿
Fantastic.
棒极了
Jonah Miller-- aka the new Spike Jonze,
乔纳·米勒 又名新生代斯派克·琼斯
I would like you to meet Curtis Heller.
给你介绍下 柯蒂斯·海勒
Hi. Hi. How are you?
你好 幸会
This better be good.
别让我失望
Oh, it is good, Curtis. It is genius.
当然 柯蒂斯 他是个天才
Jonah is genius.
乔纳是个天才
Well, no pressure there.
别说大话
No pressure at all.
一点也没有
Okay, make this quick.
好了 快点开始吧
You got ten minutes before you get the hook.
在你被炒之前你只有十分钟
Okay. Um...
好的
Toasty out here, huh?
有点热哈
剧集 | 新飞越情海(2009) | 导航列表