剧集 | 新飞越情海(2009) | 导航列表
Because I got his boy band
因为上个月我帮他的男孩乐队
On the cover of Spin last month.
登上了《旋转》杂♥志♥的封面
Excuse me.
让一下
So, if I can sell him on the director,
如果我可以在导演这个事上说服他
He can sell the label.
他就能搞定唱片公♥司♥
Who are you pitching him?
你要介绍哪个导演给他
Only the hottest up-and-coming director in hollywood.
好莱坞最最看好的热门新秀导演
Seriously, stop.
说真的 别拍了
My bride-to-be on the quest for her dress-to-be.
我的未婚妻在挑选合适的婚纱
This just had to be immortalized.
这一刻一定要被铭记下来
That's it. I'm done.
好了 我拍完了
Oh, it's so good.
真棒
What's wrong, hon?
怎么了 亲爱的
Too much sequinsy frilly laciness?
金属片镶褶花边的款式太多了
Too much sameness.
千篇一律
Guess I'm not really the "glossy magazine wedding"
或许我不是那种"光鲜杂♥志♥婚礼"
Kind of bride.
类型的新娘
Hey, Riley, your facebook status
莱利 你的开心网上状态一栏
Still says "In a relationship."
写的仍旧是"恋爱中"
It's probably safe to change that to "engaged."
改成"已订婚"应该会比较安全点
Facebook's not really the way
我可不打算用开心网
I want to tell the world I'm engaged.
向全世界宣布我订婚了
Meaning?
什么意思
Meaning it's kind of impersonal.
意思是 那有点不近人情
All right, but you have told people, right?
好的 但你告诉别人了吧
Like your college roommates?
比如你的大学室友
Like your best friends?
死党
Like Andrea and Catherine
像是你每买♥♥一件内衣
Who you text every time you get
都发短♥信♥通知的
A new pair of underwear?
安德里亚和凯瑟琳
It's not like I'm hiding it from them.
我没有瞒着不说的意思
Okay, but your parents know, right?
那好 至少你父母知道 对吧
Riles, please tell me right now that both your parents
莱利 请现在告诉我你父母都知道
Know we're getting married.
我们快要结婚了
Not exactly.
不完全知道
Did the fact that it was 3:00 a.m. east coast time
即便是东海岸时间凌晨3点
Stop me from calling my family
也无法阻止我打电♥话♥给家里
And sharing the happiest news of my life?
和他们分享我人生的最大喜讯
Everyone who matters to me knows that I'm getting married.
所有对我来说重要的人都知道我要结婚了
And if I wasn't $200 short of announcing it in skywriting,
如果不是我少了200美元而不能打空中广♥告♥
All of L.A. county would know, too.
洛杉矶的所有郡也都会知道
I don't think there's anything wrong
我不知道用自己的方式
With telling people my own way.
去宣布喜讯有何不对
Okay, so far, your own way is not telling them.
目前为止 你的方式 就是只字不提
What's going on, riley?
莱利 到底怎么了
Should I have saved the receipt for that ring?
我是不是该留着订婚戒指的发♥票♥
Did someone forget to put down the toilet seat?
是不是有人忘记放下马桶座圈
This really isn't the best time.
你来的真是不巧
Actually, there's never a bad time for your big break.
对于你的人生转折点 没有不巧这一说
Jonah...
乔纳
I scored you your dream job.
我为你谋了份你梦寐以求的工作
You, my friend,
你 我的朋友
Are directing boomkat's new music video
将指导波卡的最新音乐录影带
Down at Disney Concert Hall.
就在迪士尼音乐厅
How is that remotely feasible?
这怎么可能
I'll explain it to you on the way.
我路上跟你解释
You have T minus seven hours left of sunlight
没时间磨磨蹭蹭了
So...
现在
We have to go.
我们得走了
Now.
就现在
Let's get out of here.
我们走
You realize he's the best cardiac surgeon this side of Mayo.
你意识到他是梅奥最棒的心外科医生吗
Everybody wants that spot you're after.
每个人都想在这个地方截他
Yeah, I know. that's why
是的 我知道
I'm hoping to accidentally cross paths with him.
所以我希望来个不期而遇
Then you better turn around.
你还是回头看看吧
How do I look?
我看上去怎么样
Serious, professional, no-nonsense...?
严肃 专业 实际 还是
Gorgeous.
美丽动人
I need someone to unlock my office.
找个人把我办公室的门打开
I've misplaced my keycard.
我忘记我把开门卡放哪里了
Sure.
没问题
Hi, Dr. Mancini. I'm Lauren Yung, third year.
曼奇尼医生 我是劳伦·容 医学院大三学生
Oh, nice to meet you.
幸会
I just wanted to introduce myself to you
我只想介绍一下我自己
And to let you know
好让您知道
That I'm up for a spot on your team.
我在争取成为您医疗小组的一员
That's excellent. I'll see you in the interview.
挺好的 面试见
Great.
好的
Y-you know, not-not that it matters or anything,
虽然说这个没意义
But I actually know David.
不过事实上我认识大卫
Hm. small world.
世界真小
How well do you know David?
你和大卫很熟吗
We live in the same building.
我们住在同一栋楼
We've all kind of bonded recently
我们最近有很多交集
Because our landlord was killed, so...
因为房♥东被杀 所以
Yeah, I heard about that.
我听说了
Real tragedy.
真不幸
These instructions come in three languages,
操作指南有三种语言版本
None of them English.
不过没有一种是英文
Sweetheart, one of your, um, colleagues
亲爱的 你医院的一位
From the hospital is here.
同事来看你了
Okay.
我这就来
Sydney.
希德妮
You look like you've seen a ghost.
你像见了鬼一样
You shouldn't be here.
你不该来这的
If the police find out you're still alive...
如果警♥察♥发现你还活着
They know, Michael.
他们知道 麦可
I just finished
我刚从
Serving six years at Valley State Prison.
州立峡谷女子监狱服刑6年出狱
You found a wife,
你结了婚
Had a kid,
有了孩子
Moved into a house straight out of a magazine.
住进了像杂♥志♥里那样的的豪华公♥寓♥
And what was I doing?
但我做什么了
Oh, right.
对了
Wearing a prison jumpsuit
穿一身监狱连身衣
And trying to avoid my cell mate's razor blade.
小心躲避着狱友的刀片
I was doing you a favor.
我在帮你
You were an accomplice, Michael.
你是帮凶 麦可
Faking my death was a felony.
伪造我的死亡是重罪
But I kept your name out of it.
但我没供出你的名字
I protected you.
是我保住了你
There's a reason that you risked everything for me
我出意外那晚你为我冒那么大风险
The night of my accident.
是有原因的
Michael, you and I, we are the same person.
麦可 你和我是一类人
We want what we want,
我们只要有所需
And we get it.
就会设法得到
That's just who we are.
我们就是这样的人
The label already signed off on the treatment,
唱片公♥司♥已经批准了脚本
So you have to follow their storyboards.
所以你必须按照他们的分镜表拍摄
Okay.
没问题
This is sick, El.
太不可思议了 艾尔
How did you score this?
你怎么谈成的
I told them you were a younger,
我告诉他们你是一个
Hipper version of Kavi Deknight,
更年轻 更嬉皮版的卡维·迪奈特
And if anyone could imitate his work, it's you.
如果有人能模仿他的拍摄手法 非你莫属
I've never met him.
我见都没见过他
You follow him on twitter-- same diff.
你在迷你博客上关注他 你俩如出一辙
And besides, after they heard about the buzz
此外 他们听了对《逆境生存》的评论后
Around Living In Reverse, you were a shoo-in.
就觉得你是不二人选
剧集 | 新飞越情海(2009) | 导航列表