剧集 | 新飞越情海(2009) | 导航列表
Previously on Melrose Place...
《新飞跃情海》上集回顾
Hi, I'm Ella Simms, junior publicist.
你好 我是艾拉·西姆斯 初级公♥关♥
Jonah, you are a hugely talented filmmaker.
乔纳 你是个才华横溢的制片人
We're getting married, guys.
我们要结婚了 各位
You called your dad? Hell, no.
你给你♥爸♥打电♥话♥了 不
Get in the car!
上车
Look at you. Patek watch, the Prada.
看看你 戴百达翡丽表 穿普拉达
You're getting your money somewhere.
你肯定有搞到钱的门路
If you think you need to go out and take what's not yours,
如果你认为你需要去拿不属于你的东西
There's obviously something missing in your life.
明显是你的生活里有所欠缺
I'm still a little concerned about your finances.
我还是有点担心你的财务状况
I can work it out.
我能搞定
You're gonna be going to a party tonight.
你今晚要去个派对
The client's gonna love you.
客户会喜欢你的
You know, there's a hostess that just quit at Coal.
科尔酒吧有个女招待刚辞职
I could put in a good word for you.
我可以为你美言几句
Oh, my god, Sydney!
天啊 希德妮
Did you know her pretty well?
你很了解她吗
I met her four years ago.
我四年前就认识她了
She was the one who convinced me I could be a real chef.
是她相信我能成为真正的厨师
Who needs Coal?
你不需要在科尔酒吧
You are way too good for that place.
你在那里太屈才了
Riley, I kissed someone last night.
莱利 昨晚我和别人接吻了
Oh, god. Yeah, I had the same exact
天啊 当我发现你吻了奥吉后
Reaction when I found out you kissed Auggie.
也是这种反应
So, where do we go from here?
那我们现在要何去何从
You're... incredible.
你 真棒
Thank you, so are you.
谢谢 你也是
Hey, what's the rush?
干嘛这么急
Well, you booked two hours.
你定了两小时
Now I gotta go.
到时间了
But I want you to stay.
我想你留下
Thousand dollars if you stay till sunrise.
待到天亮我付一千块
I'm all yours.
我全听你的
Violet Foster
维尔莉特·福斯特
Los Angeles Superior Court
洛杉矶高级法♥院♥
Summoned
传召
To appear
出庭
Charge
罪名
Resisting Arrest
拒捕
So, you're sure they're not gonna be home all day, right?
你确定他们整天都不会在家吗
Yeah, no, listen, we've done this before,
我们以前干过这事
And we've had no problems, right?
没问题 知道吗
So you have nothing to worry about.
你不必担心
I'll see you soon, bye.
回见
Dad sticks you with the graveyard shift again?
我爸又要你值夜班了
Yeah, you know. Part of the joy of med school.
是 上医学院的乐趣之一
What about you, huh? Where are you off to so early?
你呢 这么早要去哪
Oh, Hugo's.
去雨果店
Waffles and eggs.
吃华夫饼和鸡蛋
Lauren, long night of making people feel better?
劳伦 为人♥民♥服务了一晚上吗
Endless night, actually.
事实上 真是长夜漫漫啊
Let me see, we had, uh, two car accidents, gunshot wound,
我想想 两起车祸 枪伤
And a kidney failure all in one shift.
肾衰竭 都在晚班发生
Wow, well, you look exhausted.
你看上去筋疲力尽了
Are you okay?
你没事吧
Yeah, I'm-I'm still standing.
我还能站着
Yeah, for now.
目前还没事
Dr. Mancini's got us coming in for rounds in two hours.
曼奇尼医生要我们两小时后接♥班♥
So I have like 90 minutes
我还有大约九十分钟
Uninterrupted sleep ahead of me.
可以睡一觉
Take care of yourself.
保重身体
Did we forget to set this clock back
是我们忘了调闹钟
Or are you, like, an hour late to class?
还是你已经迟到了大约一小时
I have teachers' conferences today.
今天教师会议
I don't have to go in early.
我不用早去
Oh, right, forgot.
对 我忘了
You gonna work on your treatment for Kendra?
你要去讨好肯德拉吗
Uh, yeah, probably.
也许吧
Where are we, Jonah?
我们是怎么了 乔纳
I-I have no idea.
不知道
We're supposed to be engaged
我们本已订婚
And we're kissing other people?
却与别人接吻
God, I wish none of this had ever happened.
天啊 我希望这都从未发生过
Yeah, too bad in real life there's no "undo" command.
是啊 现实生活中没有"撤销"命令太糟了
I was thinking, I should, uh, maybe take a road trip.
我在想 也许我应该去一次公路旅行
Like hike Joshua tree or something.
比如远足去约书亚树公园之类的
Um, I was gonna say the opposite,
我想说的 刚好相反
That we go together somewhere.
我们一起出去旅行
What was that?
外面怎么了
Police! Get inside! Now, now!
警♥察♥ 进去 马上
Go! Go! Go! Go! L.A.P.D.! Go! Go! Go!
快 快 洛杉矶警♥察♥局 快
Get in there!
快进去
Watch them! Watch them!
看着他们
Do either of you happen to know
你们是不是碰巧知道
Where Auggie Kirkpatrick might be?
奥吉·柯克帕特里克可能在哪里
Why? We found the murder weapon.
怎么了 我们发现了谋杀凶器
What does that have to do with Auggie?
和奥吉有什么关系
It was a knife with his blood on it.
刀上有他的血
Mr. Kirkpatrick's wanted for murder.
柯克帕特里克先生是谋杀通缉犯
Melrose Place 2009 S1E09
新飞跃情海 第一季第九集
What would a boy do without his balls?
男生若是没有球 还能做什么
Whatever you have planned
无论你今天有何计划
For the rest of the day, cancel it.
取消吧
Okay, do I get a why?
行 我能知道原因吗
I just got a heads-up from corporate in New York
刚接到纽约公♥司♥的通知
And they wanna do a video conference at noon.
他们中午要开个视频会议
They want a full rundown
他们想要一个详细总结报告
On how I'm making the L.A. Office more profitable.
关于我如何使洛杉矶办事处盈利增加
And you want me to be your wingman?
你想要我做你的助手
Talk you up to the New York brass?
帮你应付纽约老板
Done and done.
没问题
I've never needed a wingman.
我不需要助手
What I need for you to do is take over the lunch meeting
我要你代替我
I was supposed to have with Franz Keppler.
和弗兰兹·凯普勒一起吃午餐
You do know who Franz Keppler is, right?
你认识弗兰兹·凯普勒吧
Yeah, the German wunderkind
当然 德国神童
Who makes indecipherable indie movies
拍了高深的独♥立♥电影
That I would rather pluck my eyes out than sit through.
要我看完那种电影 我宁愿把眼睛挖出来
I wouldn't open with that.
要是我就不会这样说
You know, Franz is white-hot right now
弗兰兹现在很火
That he's about to start rolling on the Bruckheimer blockbuster.
他就要成为布鲁克海默[著名制片人]的红人
So, I need you to convince him
所以我要你去让他相信
That he needs WPK. Right.
他需要WPK公♥司♥ 对
Um, okay, a couple of problems.
好吧 我有几个问题
I know nothing about his movies,
我对他的电影一无所知
I speak zero German
我一点也不会德语
And lederhosen is not my style.
而且穿皮短裤的家伙不合我胃口
Well, at noon New York's gonna ask me
中午纽约公♥司♥会问我
What gets I have lined up.
争取到哪些大牌
I'm gonna tell them I'm about to bring
而我打算告诉他们
Franz Keppler into the WPK fold.
WPK公♥司♥会签下弗兰兹·凯普勒
Don't make your boss a liar.
别让你的老板变成大骗子
All right, no need to get your jock strap in a knot.
行了 不用施苦肉计威胁我
I'm on it.
我这就去办
Are you sure you know where it is?
你确定知道地点吗
Michael?
麦可
Uh, yeah, I got it written down.
当然 我记下来了
1:00, right?
下午一点 对吧
But where is the place again?
但...你再说一遍地点吧
剧集 | 新飞越情海(2009) | 导航列表