剧集 | 新飞越情海(2009) | 导航列表
that I wasn't going to be your rebound.
我不做你的备胎
You weren't.
你没有
You're not.
你不是
Ella,
艾拉
I really care about you a lot.
我真的很在乎你
Okay, no, Jonah, just stop, okay?
乔纳 别说了
You come off as this sweet, sensitive, honest guy,
原以为你是个细心老实的男人
the type of guy that would never break a girl's heart in a million years.
那种永远不会令女人伤心的男人
Ella,
艾拉
look, I never, ever meant to hurt you.
我从来都不想伤害你
I swear.
我发誓
Oh, you know what?
你知道吗
Thank you.
感谢你
Seriously.
真的
Because of you, I've realized
因为你 我发现
that maybe monogamy isn't the end of life as we know it.
或许一夫一妻制并非世界末日
Maybe I... Maybe I can be in a real relationship.
也许 也许我可以有段真正的感情
Just not with you.
但不是和你
Thank you, Mr. Lao.
谢了 劳先生
Like a dog, looking for a bone,
就像狗在寻找骨头一样
You don't quit till you get what you want.
没得到你想要的 你绝不罢休
I am so impressed.
总算见识了
Oh. I bet.
我打赌
You never had much perseverance,
你做事 从没如此坚持不懈
except, of course, in the case of the opposite sex.
当然 除了追求异性之外
You know, all that money,
你知道的 这些钱
it's not going to bring you a shred of happiness,
也不会给你带来半点快♥感♥
especially if you have no one to share it with.
况且 没人来与你分享
Yeah, well, I'm not big on sharing.
我才不想和别人分享
I'm perfectly happy on my own.
我自己高兴就好
I told myself the same thing.
我也曾这样跟自己说
Look where I ended up.
看看我的下场
I just heard from the hospital.
我刚从医院听说了
You won't fake a fever,
你没能伪造他发烧
but you pull the ultimate eleventh hour save.
但是你还是在危机关头阻止了手术
Yeah, well...I didn't know you had it in you.
真不知道你这么能干
Oh, yeah. Neither did I.
我自己也不知道
Put me down.
放我下来
I hate to say it, but I trust you.
真不想告诉你 我相信你
So I'm not a total idiot after all?
我总归还不算是白♥痴♥
Now, let's not get carried away.
别得意忘形了
I didn't know that you were going to come.
没想到你会来
Wouldn't miss it.
当然要来
Well, look at you.
瞧瞧你
Come a long way since breaking and entering
从每天小摸小偷到今天
was your bread and butter.
总算混出了名堂
David!
大卫
Where have you been?
你去哪了
I've been looking for you.
我一直在找你
I'm Morgan.
我叫摩根
David's girlfriend.
大卫的女朋友
Excuse me? What? You're...?
抱歉 什么 你是
Lauren, that's not really how it is.
劳伦 不是这样的
That's not what you said when we were making love.
和我做♥爱♥时你可不是这么说的
That's enough!
够了
Lauren, wait.
劳伦 等等
Lauren!
劳伦
Lauren, wait.
劳伦 等等
Shouldn't have expected you
真不该妄想
to put your dating life on hold.
你能保持单身
Okay, I'm not dating anyone,
我没和别人约会
and that girl is not my girlfriend.
那女人也不是我女朋友
All right, it's a long story.
说来话长
Yeah, I'm sure it is, David,
我明白 大卫
But, you don't need to lie to me, all right?
但是 你没必要骗我
I get it. You've moved on.
我明白的 你继续前进了
I'm not lying to you.
我没骗你
I've known that girl maybe three weeks.
我认识那姑娘才三星期
That's it.
仅此而已
And she's been practically stalking me
从我第一次见到她
since I first met her.
她就缠着我不放
Stalking you?
缠着你
Since I broke into her parents' mansion.
从我闯进她父母的别♥墅♥之后
Look, it was my swan song.
那是我最后一次偷窃
A one-time deal so I would never, ever have to do it again.
只是一次性买♥♥卖♥♥ 以后再也不会了
And I only slept with that girl
而且我之所以跟她上♥床♥
because she threatened to tell her dad.
是因为她威胁我要向她爸告发
It was a mistake.
我一时糊涂了
A mistake.
一时糊涂
Right.
好吧
I'm no better than you are, lor.
我也不比你强 劳伦
I'm a hypocrite.
我是个伪君子
Here I am holding you to some high standard,
我还以高标准来要求你
And I'm worse.
我比你更差劲
Sounds like we're both far from perfect.
似乎我俩都不怎么好
Maybe we're perfect for each other.
没准我俩却挺般配
I love you, Lauren.
我爱你 劳伦
Mr. Miller?
米勒先生
Huh? Yeah. That's me.
是我
Pleasure to meet you.
很高兴见到你
I'm Ari, the PA.
我是艾瑞 你的私人助理
We're right here on stage four.
这里是四号♥片场
Screen test's running right on time.
试镜回准时开始
I got you a coffee, fresh fruit.
我给你买♥♥了咖啡 新鲜水果
If you need anything, you come to me.
若有其它需要 我乐意效劳
All right. Mr. Miller.
好的 米勒先生
Look, all I need from you is for you to call me Jonah.
我只需要你叫我乔纳就行了
All right? Right. Jonah.
行吗 没问题 乔纳
Oh, my god.
天啊
Owen's in hair and makeup, and
欧文正在做发型和化妆
Mira Aka Rachel's right over there.
演雷切尔的米拉在那边
Good morning.
早上好
Yeah, it sure is.
好极了
I got to go down to Coal.
我要去科尔酒吧了
But tonight, what do you say
今晚带你去个特别的地方
I take you somewhere special and celebrate... us?
怎么样 庆祝我们和好
I'd love that.
我很乐意
You pick.
你选
Anywhere you want.
想去哪都行
Surprise me.
给我个惊喜
So, I take it Jonah owns most of the mugs, huh?
马克杯都在乔纳那 是吧
It's fine.
不过没关系
I have drank coffee out of glass before.
之前我都用直接用玻璃杯的
It's not a big deal.
没啥大不了的
Did I make it too sweet?
是不是太甜了
Felt like I made it too sweet.
好像糖放多了
Um, no. Look, Drew,
没有 德鲁
I need to be honest with you.
我有事要跟你坦白
No good news ever starts this way.
这个开场白看来不是什么好消息
Yesterday, at the alumni mixer,
昨天 在校友会上
Jonah and I kind of got caught up in the nostalgia, and,
我跟乔纳有些触景伤情
well... We kissed.
我们接吻了
He kissed you?
他吻你的吗
We kind of kissed each other.
我们俩都情不自禁
But it didn't go anywhere, and it's not going anywhere.
但这没有改变什么 也不会改变什么
If anything, that kiss made me realize now
如果有的话 那就是这一吻让我更意识到
more than ever that I'm ready to move on...
我已经准备好放下过去 向前看了
With you.
和你一起
Now that, uh,
那么
we're being brutally honest with each other,
既然我们要坦诚相待
剧集 | 新飞越情海(2009) | 导航列表