剧集 | 新飞越情海(2009) | 导航列表
I'm so sorry. I have to run. You what?
抱歉 我要走了 你要干嘛
You're not sticking around? I can't.
你不再待一会儿吗 不行
There's an after-party. I can get you guys
还有个庆功会呢 我可以把你们
On the list for it.
都加到邀请名单上
Really?
真的吗
That's really cool of you. Thank you so much. That's...
你真好 太感谢了 那么
No, I really can't.
不 我真不能去
Where could you possible have to go right now?
你现在到底是要去哪儿呢
Jonah, Violet's in jail.
乔纳 维尔莉特进监狱了
Riley, come on.
莱利 等一下
Are you seriously going to leave me here, just like that?
你真的要像这样丢下我吗
Jonah, she's in jail.
乔纳 她在监狱里
Okay, and?
然后呢
Is that a bad thing?
那是件坏事吗
Did you ever consider the possibility?
你有没有想过这种可能
That jail is exactly where that floater belongs?
监狱就是那个游子应该去的地方
Okay, I know she's a little different,
我知道她有点另类
But that doesn't mean she's dangerous.
但那不代表她是危险人物
I mean, she was just arrested because she got spooked.
她只是因为被吓到了才被抓起来
Oh, Sure. I mean innocent people
当然 无辜的人
Always run from the cops, right?
总是躲避警♥察♥ 是吗
Riley!
莱利
This is Charlie Kitsis.
这可是查理·凯西斯
This is huge.
这很重要
And he likes you. He likes you even more
他喜欢你 他更喜欢你
Because you are going to make him very rich.
因为你将会让他一夜暴富
Okay, now, get back in there and kick some butt, okay?
现在 快回去好好表现 好吗
I'll be home in a few hours.
几小时后我就回家
Riley.
莱利
You're not her mother.
你又不是她妈妈
She's not even our friend.
她甚至都算不上是朋友
She's our neighbor
她是我们的邻居
And she's all by herself in county jail, terrified.
而且她现在一个人在监狱里 太可怕了
I have to help her, Jonah.
我得帮她 乔纳
All right. I love you.
好吧 我爱你
Love you, too.
我也爱你
If you have nothing to hide,
如果你没有什么要隐瞒的
Then why jump out your bathroom window?
为什么从盥洗室的窗户跳出去
I'm... scared of the police.
我 害怕警♥察♥
I bet.
我敢说
Your fingerprints
你的指纹
Match the ones we pulled off this lanyard
和我们在犯罪现场搜集到的
We found at the crime scene.
挂绳上的指纹相吻合
It was a gift.
这是个礼物
For approving your rental application?
因为她批准了你的租赁申请书吗
I didn't want her to freak out when I told her.
我不希望我告诉她的时候她太害怕
Told her what?
告诉她什么
That I was her daughter.
我是她女儿
But she did freak out. Didn't she?
但她确实被吓坏了 不是吗
Are you kidding?
怎么可能
She was so happy.
她那么高兴
She gave me the biggest hug.
她给了我一个最大的拥抱
We finally got to know each other.
我们终于相认了
It was the best week of my life.
这是我最快乐的一个星期了
Till she was murdered.
直到她被谋杀
Tell me something, Violet.
告诉我 维尔莉特
You ever been arrested?
你是不是曾被逮捕过
No, sir.
没有 先生
Then why are you so afraid of the police?
那你为什么这么害怕警♥察♥
发送自 托比
没来得及联♥系♥你 在芝加哥耽误了 抱歉
Unbelievable.
难以置信
Stood up?
被放鸽子了
Look, I didn't mean to insult you earlier.
听着 之前我不是想要侮辱你
I was looking forward to meeting someone.
我原本很期待见一个人
And she blew me off.
结果她甩了我
So, that's my excuse
所以 那就是我
For acting like an idiot.
举止像个傻瓜的原因
I'm Victor.
我叫维克多
I'm Lauren.
我叫劳伦
I can't say I've ever asked this before, Lauren,
我以前没这么问过 劳伦
But are you working tonight?
但你今晚要工作吗
Yeah.
没错
Actually, I am.
实际上 是的
Yes, Mr. Mancini, I've been following him.
是的 曼奇尼先生 我一直在跟踪他
He's really working the event.
他真的是在工作
Nothing suspicious, But I'll keep on him.
没什么可疑的 我会继续盯着他
Bye.
再见
Ask my father if he'd like a tie
问问我父亲 他的生日礼物
Or a lawsuit for his birthday.
是想要条领带还是场官司
Excuse me?
抱歉
I don't know what you're talking about.
我不知道你在说什么
You tell my father if he ever has me followed again,
你告诉我父亲要是他再让人跟踪我
I'm not only going to come after him,
我不仅会找他算账
I'm going to come after you. You got it?
我还会追你到底 明白了吗
What are you doing?
你在干什么
Auggie, I'm sorry.
奥吉 对不起
I was just going to ask your friend the same thing.
我也想问你朋友相同的问题
Get out of my restaurant
从我的餐厅里滚出去
Right now, Before I call the cops.
现在就滚 趁我还没报♥警♥
Now!
滚
Good friend you got there, Auggie. Nice.
你朋友可真不错 奥吉 真好
Oh, Thank god.
谢天谢地
Let's go. Red carpet time.
快走吧 红地毯时间到了
There's a torn seam.
衣服有个裂缝
No problem. I'll fix it right now.
没问题 我现在就缝好它
I don't want it fixed!
我不想缝
I want another dress.
我想换件礼服
You look beautiful.
你看上去很美
Look at my arms in this thing.
看看穿上这玩意后我的胳膊
Just cut them off already. And my shoes? Where are they?
完全被毁了 还有我的鞋呢 鞋在哪
These were like, $1,000,
这看上去像是只值一千美元
And they hurt.
而且穿着不舒服
Look, I'm sorry, Elle,
听着 我很抱歉 艾拉
But you really need to fix this.
但你必须挽救这一切
Or I'm out of here.
否则我就走人
Ella, say something.
艾拉 说点什么
Honey...
亲爱的
There's a lot riding on this night. Not just for me.
一切都看今晚了 不只是为我
The Proenza.
那件普罗恩萨
It's in my trunk.
在我车上
Get out of that and I'll be back in a minute.
脱下这件 我很快就回来
Ah, I love you!
我爱死你了
Ella, do you realize what you just did?
艾拉 你知道你刚才做了什么吗
My clients always come first.
我的客户永远第一位
Well, I hope will be worth with it.
希望这值得你这么做
Is there a shoe out there?
我的鞋在外面吗
No.
没有
You just about set?
你准备走了
Yeah. Just one last thing, And I'm gone.
是的 还差最后一件事 然后就走
What's that?
什么事
Um, the-the money?
钱
Excuse me?
你说什么
This was just
这只是
A friendly encounter between two consenting adults.
两个成年人友好的邂逅
No, you asked me if I was working tonight
不 你问我今晚是不是在工作
And I I told you I was.
我告诉你 是的
And then we agreed on an amount, so...
然后我们在金额上达成了一致
I'm sorry. I don't know what you're talking about.
很抱歉 我不知道你在说什么
How dare you do this? Just pay me.
你怎么能这样 赶紧付钱
No, thank you.
不可能
剧集 | 新飞越情海(2009) | 导航列表