剧集 | 新飞越情海(2009) | 导航列表
Previously on Melrose Place.
《新飞跃情海》前情回顾
Oh my god, Sydney.
天啊 希德妮
She needs a better publicist. She needs me.
她需要个更好的公♥关♥ 那就是我
Jonah, you are a hugely talented filmmaker.
乔纳 你是个才华横溢的制片人
You going to come downtown and help
你要去城里帮我教
Teach the Pledge of allegiance to my first-graders?
一年级学生《效忠誓言》吗
Will you marry me?
你愿意嫁给我吗
All my life, all I wanted was to be a doctor.
我的毕生梦想就是做个医生
Now the university is telling me that I have
现在学校通知我 必须在学期结束前
To pay in full by the end of the semester.
交齐全额学费
I went on this fancy dinner with this guy, Toby.
我和那个叫托比的家伙吃了顿大餐
He offered me $5,000 to have sex with him.
他提出花五千美金要我跟他上♥床♥
Did you know her pretty well?
你很了解她吗
I met her four years ago.
我四年前就认识她了
She's the one who convinced me I could be a real chef.
她让我找回了当一名厨师的信心
Where's David?
大卫呢
In bed. Passed out. He's got nothing on you.
在床上 喝醉了 跟你没什么关系
David, you called your dad? Oh, no.
大卫 你打电♥话♥给你♥爸♥了 没有
Get in the car!
上车
Look at you, Patek watch, the Prada.
看看你 戴百达翡丽表 穿普拉达
You're getting your money somewhere.
你一定是有赚钱的门路
You want me in your life.
你想要我进入你的生活
You got it, kiddo.
我就来了
Ella, who got you this apartment?
艾拉 谁帮你住进这间公♥寓♥的
Your first job?
谁帮你找到了第一份工作
So what, that makes me your
那又怎样 我就该一辈子
Indentured servant for the rest of my life?
为你做牛做马吗
No, I just never expected you to do that to me.
不 我只是从未想到你会在背后阴我
You are my mom. Violet, I never had a baby.
你是我妈妈 维尔莉特 我从没有孩子
She moves in a week later Sydney's dead. Coincidence?
她搬来一周 希德妮就死了 巧合吗
Okay, the girl is a little weird,
那女孩是有点古怪
But it doesn't make her a muderer.
但是不能说她就是杀人犯啊
I've never done this before.
我从未这样做过
Would you get off for a sec?
能先下来吗
Steer wheel can be tricky.
方向盘顶到我了
So, I'm on Attina Waleybee.
我住在阿提那维雷比
Give me a ride home?
能送我回家吗
Yeah.
好的
It's on my way.
正好顺路
Voila? Oh, yes.
瞧 太好了
Thank you for the prescription, Dr. Feelgood.
谢谢你的药方 感觉良好医生
Make sure you take it with food.
要和食物一起服用啊
本周末我在镇上 想见个面吗
发送自 托比
Hey, emergency at the hospital?
医院有急事吗
No. You see this? I'm not on call.
不 看见这个没 我可不是随叫随到的
Glad to see you're finally moving up from wine spritzers.
终于看到你从汽水酒升级了
Ah, I am so psyched.
我真开心
I can finally text With a full keyboard.
总算会用整字键盘发短♥信♥了
Very fancy. Now that I'm working At Coal,
有意思 现在我在酒吧工作了
I need to be reachable at, like, all times.
人们随时需要联♥系♥我
I hope Auggie's
我希望奥吉
Not giving you too much of a hard time.
没让你忙的不可开交
Hey, can I get your digits?
能把你的号♥码给我吗
Yeah, sure.
当然
Don't...
别给她
Water a little bit chilly? Huh?
水有点凉是吗
Those goose bumps are planetary.
全身都是鸡皮疙瘩
Oh, I was shooting in the valley today where it was a punishing
我今天在山里拍摄被罚了
Hundred and five.
一百零五块
What's the latest Jonah miller production?
乔纳·米勒的最新大作是什么
Shooting wilderness scouts planting trees in Balboa park.
在巴博亚公园拍摄野外种树
I'll send you a link.
我给你发个链接
Hmm, that's okay.
不用了
Agriculture falls squarely in my no-click zone.
我可不会点击农业大事记
But I have a hookup for you.
不过我又帮你牵了牵线
Passes to a premiere. Hmm?
想去参加首映礼么
Kensington Squared, the new abby douglas rom-com?
《肯辛顿广场》 艾比·道格拉斯的新浪漫喜剧
I'm already going. Really?
我已经有票了 真的
Yeah, I got tickets from the guy who wrote the film.
我从编剧那里搞到的票
You know Zac Mcgalvan?
你认识扎克·麦哥文
Yeah, we were roommates in film school.
我们在电影学校是室友
Legends on the NYU Beer Pong circuit.
纽约大学啤酒桌球圈子的传奇
And now you get to watch
现在你要看着
Him walk the red carpet with Abby Douglas? Ouch.
他和艾比·道格拉斯走红毯 悲剧啊
Too bad you have to work the event.
很遗憾你到头来是这个结局
You probably won't have time to hang out with us.
你可能没时间和我们一起吧
Riley, the red carpet's not The teacher's lounge.
莱利 红毯不是教师休息室
But maybe we'll see each other at the after-party.
也许我们会在首映庆功会上见
If you're on the list.
如果你在邀请名单上的话
Filter's clogged. The heater's broken.
过滤器堵 加热器坏
What is this place coming to, huh?
这泳池怎么了
I'll have the pool boy here in the morning.
明早我会叫修泳池的来
Who are you?
你是谁
My name's Jane Andrews.
我是简·安德鲁斯
I'm Sydney's sister.
希德妮的妹妹
I've inherited this building.
我继承了这房♥子
I'll be your new landlord.
我是你们的新房♥东
Melrose Place 2009 S1E04
新飞跃情海 第一季 第四集
I'm sorry about your sister.
你姐姐的事我很遗憾
But, um...
但
Well, since you are the new landlord,
既然你是新房♥东
I wanted to talk to you about moving into this apartment
我想跟你说 如果可以的话
As soon as it's available.
我想尽快搬进这栋公♥寓♥
You must be Ella.
你一定是艾拉
My sister mentioned your social grace.
我姐姐提到过你的社交魅力
I didn't know you two talked.
我不知道你们聊过
Yeah, Syd called me right around the time
是的 你俩发生冲突的时候
The two of you had your falling out.
希德给我打过电♥话♥
I could tell you were pretty angry with her.
我知道你很生她的气
And how exactly could you "tell"?
你们具体都谈了什么
Oh, Syd sent me your e-mails.
希德把你给她的邮件发给我了
You know, the ones where you made those
你知道 就是那些
Crazy threats against her.
你疯狂恐吓她的邮件
Uh, are you...
你是不是
Insinuating that I had something to do with Syd's death?
在暗示我和希德的死有关
No, of course not.
当然不是
You know you loved her, deep down.
你知道你心底里是爱她的
I have nothing to hide, Jane.
我没什么好隐瞒的 简
I didn't murder Sydney.
我没有杀希德妮
Why would you?
你怎么会呢
I mean, you have way too much going for you.
你有那么多事要做
Syd said your career's really taken off.
希德说你的事业刚起步
Isn't...Abby Douglas a client of yours?
艾比·道格拉斯不就是你的一个客户吗
Why do you ask?
为什么问这个
I just think she's so adorable.
我只是觉得她很可爱
Doesn't she have a movie coming out?
她不是有部电影要上映吗
I saw something on tv about a premiere.
我在电视上看到关于首映的新闻
Kensington Squared. You want tickets?
《肯辛顿广场》 你想要票吗
I'll get you a pair.
我可以给你两张
Actually, what I want is...
事实上 我想要的是
God, I probably shouldn't
天 我也许问都不该问
Even ask, But what the hell.
但管他的呢
It would be a dream to see Abby Douglas
看到艾比·道格拉斯
Walk the red carpet in one of my dresses.
穿着我做的衣服走红毯是我的梦想
Didn't your boutique burn down
你的专营店不是失火了吗
And your entire collection with it?
而且你的货物都被烧了
It did.
是的
But I'm ready for a comeback.
但我准备重新开始
And I know that whatever Abby Douglas wears will be
我知道无论艾比·道格拉斯穿什么
The talk of the fashion world The next day. You know what,
都会是第二天时尚界谈论的话题 你知道么
剧集 | 新飞越情海(2009) | 导航列表