剧集 | 新飞越情海(2009) | 导航列表
What's the deal?
怎么回事
Are you trying to build suspense here,
你是要制♥造♥悬念
Or are you going for mystery?
还是玩神秘
What?
什么
I asked you a pretty monumental question this morning.
我今早问了你一个重大问题
You're just kind of leaving me hanging here
你却多少有一点
In sort of a big way.
把我晾在一边
I know, I'm sorry.
我知道 对不起
With everything that's happened this morning...
鉴于今早发生的这些事情
What's going on, Riley?
怎么了 莱利
Nothing. It's just...
没什么 只是
You've been able to mull this over for who knows how long...
对于这件事 你考虑了多久
Pretty much since, like, the day that I met you.
差不多是从 我见到你的那天起
Then, how about giving me one day?
那 给我一天时间想想
It's not supposed to be a homework assignment.
这不是家庭作业
You know... it's a yes or no question.
你知道的 就是同意或拒绝的问题
Yeah, a big yes or no question.
一个重大的同意或拒绝的问题
Look, can we talk about this
听着 我们能否别在我
When I'm not halfway out the door?
赶时间上班的时候谈这件事
Oh, sure, yeah.
当然可以
By all means, yeah, we can talk
无论如何 你什么时候有空
About this whenever you have time.
什么时候方便
Whenever is convenient for you. Okay.
我们什么时候谈
So, would you like to tell me
你能告诉我
what really happened last night?
昨晚到底发生什么了吗
I...
我
I went to Syd's to make sure she was okay.
我赶去希德家确保她没事
We hit a bottle, I passed out,
我们喝了几杯 随后我醉的不省人事
And when I came to, she was gone.
当我醒来 她已经走了
I'm going to miss her, El.
我会想她的 艾尔
Well, that makes one of us.
当然 她是我们的一员
Oh, and FYI, in order to back up
对了 为佐证你的不在场证明
Your airtight alibi, I had to tell everybody in the building
我要告诉房♥子里所有人
The same thing I told the police.
我在警局说的事
El, you could get seriously busted.
艾尔 你会被人看不起的
Why are you doing this?
为什么这么做
David, you may be highly volatile
大卫 或许你很不安分
And utterly irresponsible,
而且不负责任
But you, my friend, you're not a killer.
但你 我的朋友 你不会杀人
You never could've done this in a million years.
你永远都不会干这种事
So you lied to the cops
所以你出于好心
Out of the goodness of your heart. Mmhmm.
向警♥察♥撒谎了 嗯
Hey, you know what I think?
知道我怎么想的吗
I think that maybe I'm your alibi.
我觉得我是你的不在场证明
Yeah, right.
没错
I'm a neat freak, remember?
记得吗 我有洁癖
If I would've done it,
如果人是我杀的
I wouldn't have been so sloppy.
绝对不会做的那么马虎
Geez, Sydney,
天哪 希德妮
Break and enter much?
你经常破门而入
How could you, Ella?
你怎么能这么干 艾拉
Isn't that what I should be saying,
这不该是我说的吗
Considering you're sitting on my couch, drinking my vodka?
鉴于你坐在我的沙发上 喝我的伏特加
Why did you tell David?
为什么告诉大卫
He never needed to know.
他没必要知道的
David is my friend.
大卫是我的朋友
You were sleeping with his father.
你和他父亲上♥床♥
What was I supposed to do?
我该怎么办
I thought I was your friend.
我以为我们是朋友
You were like a sister to me, Ella.
我把你当妹妹看 艾拉
Who got you this apartment,
谁帮你住进这间公♥寓♥的
Your first job?
谁帮你找到了第一份工作
If it wasn't for me, you would still be wearing
要不是我 你可能还穿着
Juicy sweat suits
满是臭汗的运动服
With French tips and a bad dye job.
给人家染指甲和头发呢
So, what, that makes me your indentured servant
那又怎样 我就该一辈子
For the rest of my life?
为你做牛做马
No.
不是
I just never expected you to do that to me.
我只是从未想到你会在背后阴我
You have until the end of the month.
你可以住到月底
I want you out.
下个月搬出去
You're evicting me?
你要赶我走吗
You can't do that.
你不能这么干
Actually, I can do a lot worse.
事实上 我可以更过分一点
Just ask the people who used to live here.
问问以前住在这里的房♥客就知道了
Oh, what?
怎么
Am I supposed to be scared of you?
我应该怕你吗
Probably.
很可能
Because when I'm through with you,
因为我跟你一刀两断之后
You are going to leave L.A. the same way
你会和你来时一样
That you arrived--
离开洛杉矶
A pathetic wannabe.
一个落魄的渴望成功的可怜虫
El? El? Yes?
艾尔 艾尔 什么
You having second thoughts?
你改变主意啦
No, not at all.
没 当然没有
You called your dad? Hell, no.
你打电♥话♥给你老爹了 没有
Get in the car.
上车
Now.
马上
Whatever you told the cops,
无论你跟警♥察♥说过什么
That woman's a pathological liar.
这个女人是一个变♥态♥的骗子
Who's the liar, Dad?
爸 谁是骗子
Were you ever planning
你是不是打算
On telling me you used to live in my building?
告诉我你以前住在我那楼里
It's a part of my life I choose to forget.
那是一段我想忘却的生活
Yeah, I don't blame you.
我并没有责备你
Helping Syd fake her death 11 years ago.
11年前帮助希德伪造了她的死亡
I wouldn't want to remember that, either.
我也不想记起这事
I'm not the person I was back then.
我不再是以前的那个我了
You haven't changed.
你还是老样子
You just cheated on your wife.
你只是出轨了
Hey, you know, I admit, I kind of freaked out
我承认 我是有点受不了
When I found out that Syd came after me to get back at you,
当我发现希德跟着我是为了报复你
But when she told me how much better I was,
但当她说我更好的时候
It kind of made it all worth it.
所有的努力真的都很值得
I know it hasn't been easy for you.
我知道这对你来说很不易
When your mother died, your entire life changed...
你妈妈死了 你的一生都改变了
Don't talk about my mother.
别扯到妈妈身上
I took you in. 'Cause I'm your son.
是我接受了你 因为我是你儿子
Oh, yeah, you spent 13 years denying I ever existed.
对了 你花了13年来否认我的存在
Don't even start with that.
别扯到这上面来
Look at you.
看看你自己
Patek watch, the Prada.
百达翡丽表 普拉达
You're getting your money somewhere.
你从哪儿赚的钱
You selling drugs again?
又开始卖♥♥毒品了
Did your phone ring with me asking you for anything?
我找你要过任何东西吗
No, so leave me the hell alone.
没吧 让我一个人好了
And why don't you go call your lawyer?
你为什么不打电♥话♥给你的律师呢
'Cause they're coming after you next.
因为他们跟着你来了
All right, that's enough.
好吧 够了
Get out.
下车
Fine, I'm done.
好 我受够了
Please tell me that reporter did not beat me here.
别告诉我那记者跟着我来了
You think the dead landlord's a good enough excuse?
你觉得那个死房♥东有够好的托辞么
Uh, maybe if you phrased it a little more delicately.
也许你的表达能更优雅点
Anyway, since when is some debutante beach party
不管怎样 少女成年海滩派对
A newsworthy event?
何时成为一个有价值的事件了
Gary promised his daughter some ink in Us Weekly,
加里答应他女儿要在《美国周刊》上写点东西
And I am here to make that happen.
我来这里让他有东西可写
You bring your movie?
你的影片带来了没
Yeah, uh, look, El, I was thinking
带来了 艾尔 我在想
剧集 | 新飞越情海(2009) | 导航列表