剧集 | 新飞越情海(2009) | 导航列表
And not just from you.
不只是偷你的
I'm really worried about him.
我真的很担心他
I'm worried he's going to get himself killed.
我担心他会因此送命
Did he tell you what he took from my car?
他有没告诉你他从我车里拿走了什么
You mean the... the necklace?
你是说... 项链吗
He told me he did it to get back at you for the restraining order.
他说他那样做是为了报复你对他下限制令
He's trying to convince me that you're some kind of monster.
他想让我相信你是个禽兽
Does he still have the necklace?
项链还在他手上吗
It's a family heirloom.
那可是传家之宝
It's in his apartment.
在他的公♥寓♥里
Look, I'm not trying to get anyone in trouble here.
我不想这里有人惹上麻烦
I just thought...
我只是觉得...
You thought, by giving me this information,
你觉得 给我这个消息
It would have some effect on your possible dismissal.
或许能让你不被解雇
Yeah.
是的
I like David a lot,
我很喜欢大卫
But I'm worried about him.
但是我又很担心他
I can't ignore his dark side anymore.
我再也不能忽视他的阴暗面了
He's taking me out to dinner tonight,
他今晚要带我出去吃饭
And I... I want to say something to him.
我... 我想对他说点什么
It would mean a lot to me if you'd reach out to him, as well.
如果你能向他施以援手 也将对我意义重大
I promise you I'll get into this immediately.
我保证你很快就会实现愿望的
Excuse me, Amanda?
打扰了 阿曼达
Better be urgent.
最好有急事告诉我
I was wondering if you heard from
我想知道你是否收到了
The new I.T. Guy, um, Jonah Miller.
技术员乔纳·米勒的信
Oh, he wrote quite a confessional.
他写了一份很好的检讨
I'm not sure why he thought I would care.
他以为我会很在意
If he was so busy, he shouldn't
但如果他真有这么忙
Have taken the job in the first place.
起初他就不应该接下这份工作
Oh, well, just wanted to let you know
我只是想告诉你 人力资源部
That HR was working on getting a replacement as we speak.
已经在找人代替他的职位了
Do us both a favor,
为我俩都做件好事吧
And don't stick your neck out for anyone this time.
这次别再强为人出头了
By the way, word in the bullpen
顺便提一下 有传言说
Is that you've been calling every agent and manager in Hollywood.
你给好莱坞所有的经纪人都打了电♥话♥
Well, signing top-tier talent is part of my day-in-and-day-out.
签下一流的人才是我的日常工作之一
My computer has been set up to see anyone who's accessed my files,
我的电脑设置了查看侵入者的功能
I.T. Guy or not.
那个技术员什么的
I know exactly why you've turned up the heat
我知道你为什么突然这么积极地
On all the available talent in this town, Ella.
联♥系♥镇上所有可用的人才 艾拉
So, any reason why my security card
那么为什么
Still works in the parking garage?
我还没被炒鱿鱼
Well, you're undeniably cutthroat.
毫无疑问你很有竞争力
You're not afraid to throw a friend
你不惜牺牲朋友
Under the bus to get what you want.
来达到自己的目的
But do this to me again, and you're finished here.
但如果再犯一次 你在这里就完蛋了
And everywhere else that matters.
就算到其他公♥司♥也无路可走
Thanks, I guess.
我想我该谢谢你
And now that I know exactly what you're capable of,
现在我知道你能做什么了
Let's see how much further you're willing to go.
让我们看看你愿意走多远
Oh, my god.
我的天啊
Jonah, you home?
乔纳 你回来了吗
晚点回家 乔纳
莱利: 工作太累 和崔维斯去放松下
What do you want?
你想要什么
You got your money.
你已经拿到钱了
Who's Auggie?
奥吉是谁
What? After I left,
你说什么 我走了之后
You and Violet were talking about some guy named Auggie.
你和维尔莉特在谈论一个叫奥吉的人
He's our neighbor. Is he sleeping with her?
他是我们的邻居 他俩上♥床♥了吗
If I wait outside long enough, this guy's gonna
如果我等得足够久 那家伙就会
Show up at her door, isn't he? Why do you care?
出现在她门口 是吗 你干嘛这么在乎
You're her brother.
你是她哥哥
Adopted brother.
收养的哥哥
Look, she isn't seeing anyone, okay?
听着 她没跟任何人约会 好吗
It's not about that. You got the money.
没有这种事 你拿到钱了
Now, please, go.
请你离开
If you don't want to tell me the truth,
如果你不肯说实话
I'm going to make you pay for it.
我会让你付出代价
What are you doing?
你在干什么
No, please, that stuff isn't mine.
求你了 那些东西不是我的
I know. It's mine.
我知道 是我的
Stop it!
住手
I'm calling 911.
我要打911了
Put it down, Levi!
把它放下 利维
Put it down,
把它放下
Or we're going to call the cops.
不然我们要报♥警♥了
Okay.
好吧
I've gotten in enough trouble because of you already.
因为你我惹的麻烦已经够多了
I feel so bad.
我很抱歉
Don't worry about it.
别担心
I feel bad that you had to grow up like that.
我很抱歉你得在那样的环境下长大
They were all lies.
他说的都是谎言
I swear to god.
我发誓
Nothing he said was true.
没一句是真的
Oh, my god, my camera.
天啊 我的摄影机
Riley, what... what the hell happened?
莱利 究竟发生什么事了
I can't believe this.
难以置信
It's not her fault.
不是她的错
I swear.
我保证
It's okay, Violet.
没事的 维尔莉特
I'll talk to you later.
我晚点再跟你说
Okay, um...
好吧
Help me understand here. What happened?
跟我解释一下这是怎么回事
What, did you and Violet have, like, a cage fight in here?
你跟维尔莉特刚刚在这里决斗了吗
I sort of got between Violet
我貌似被牵扯进了维尔莉特
And her... brother/boyfriend.
和她的 不知是哥哥还是男朋友之间
Um, okay.
好吧
Why does that not faze me in the least?
为什么我一点也不吃惊呢
Riley, when are you going to realize
莱利 你什么时候才会意识到
Every single time you get involved with Violet,
每次你跟维尔莉特扯上关系
Something bad happens?
都会有坏事发生
She was in trouble. What was I going to do?
她遇上麻烦了 我该怎么做
Run.
逃跑
Thanks to your saving Violet,
多亏你救了维尔莉特
Jonah Miller videography is officially out of business.
现在乔纳·米勒的摄影机正式报销了
I am so sorry, Jonah.
真的很抱歉 乔纳
We will get it all back.
我们会再买♥♥回来的
Well, at least you still have The WPK job.
至少你还有WPK公♥司♥的工作
This might sound like the most obvious thing in the world to you,
你也许觉得这是再明显不过的事
But Ella...
但是艾拉...
I... I just don't trust her, and I quit.
我不相信她 所以我辞职了
Jonah, I know I'm hard on Ella,
乔纳 我知道我和艾拉相处不来
But she's always done well for you.
但她一直为你着想
If anything, that's why I'm so hard on her.
这就是我不喜欢她的原因
Well, from here on, a wall's going up between us.
但是现在我们之间隔着一堵墙
A figurative wall, 'cause I can't afford a real one.
一堵虚幻的墙 因为我承受不了真实的墙
Detective.
探长
Nice gloves.
手套很漂亮
Keep them where I can see them.
把手放在我看得到的地方
This is my son, David's place.
这是我儿子大卫的住所
I have permission to be in his apartment.
我得到允许可以进入他的住所
Really?
真的吗
Guess who tipped me off?
你猜是谁让我来的
That's not mine.
那不是我的
Oh, whose is it, then?
那是谁的
That's okay.
没关系
Should be more than enough fingerprints on this
上面应该有足够的指纹
For me to make the connection.
让我找到它的主人
Michael Mancini, you're under arrest for breaking and entering.
麦可·曼奇尼 你因为私闯民宅被捕了
剧集 | 新飞越情海(2009) | 导航列表