剧集 | 新飞越情海(2009) | 导航列表
Endocarditis, uh,
心内膜炎
Makes the surgery more difficult.
这会使手术更加困难
And?
还有吗
And, um...
还有
Anyone.
其他人知道吗
Uh, the patient might have extensive calcium deposits
病人的瓣叶上可能有大量的
On the valve leaflets,
钙沉淀
Which ups the surgery risk factors.
这会增加手术的风险
That's it.
说得对
Very good.
非常好
All right, that's all. I'll see you all tomorrow.
好了 就这样了 明天见
Dr. Levy to oncology.
李维医生请到肿瘤科
Just a minute, Miss Yung.
等一下 容小姐
Have you been studying? Of course.
你坚持学习了吗 当然
Now, when I chose you for my team,
我选你加入我的团队之时
You said you could handle the grind.
你说你能处理好各种困难
I can handle the grind.
我的确能
Really?
真的吗
Because there's a long list of students
要知道觊觎你的位置的人
Who'd give their right arm for your spot.
可都排着长队等着呢
Don't blow it.
你别搞砸了
Oh, my god.
我的天啊
Good times, huh?
多美好的时刻 是吗
What the hell are you doing here?
你在这干什么
I need one more little favor.
我还需要你帮点小忙
Our agreement is very clear.
我们不是说好了吗
I send you your weekly payments,
我每周寄给你补偿费
And you stay the hell away from me and my family.
而你要远离我和我的家人
But I had to come see you in person.
但我不得不亲自来见你
You won't return my phone calls.
你又不回我的电♥话♥
You know what? This sick little game
你知道吗 你这变♥态♥的游戏
Of yours is starting to piss me off.
让我开始不爽
I feel like I'm supporting another child.
我感觉好像在抚养另一个孩子
Don't think I'm not appreciative.
别以为我不感激你
Your money has been so helpful.
你的钱很有用
I just bought some awesome new furniture.
我刚买♥♥了一些很棒的家具
Oh, so let me guess, you need more money. Right?
所以我猜 你还想要钱 对吧
I need a lawyer.
我需要一位律师
I have a court case coming up.
我很快要有一场法庭诉讼
What for?
为什么
The cops came after me for some
我在俄勒冈犯下点小事
Little thing I did up in Oregon.
警♥察♥因此尾随我到这儿
And now, they're saying I, like, resisted arrest.
现在 他们说我拒捕
It doesn't even matter.
这其实也没什么
But I figure, you're this big-time doctor,
但我想 你这位一流的医生
You probably have tons of important patients,
应该有一大堆重量级的病人
Including lawyers.
其中不乏律师
You expect me to find a lawyer for you?
你指望我给你找一位律师
The person who's blackmailing me?
你可正在勒索我呢
Go to hell.
见鬼去吧
Actually, it's your marriage that goes to hell
事实上 一旦我将那小短片寄给你妻子
Once I send your wife our little video.
见鬼的可能会是你的婚姻了
People like you,
像你这种人
They don't get away with this kind of behavior.
是会有报应的
It comes back to haunt you.
风水轮流转
You would know.
等着瞧
My court date's
我的开庭时间是
December 11'th.
十二月十一号♥
Your choice, doctor.
你选吧 医生
Either get me a lawyer,
要不帮我找一个律师
Or I get you divorced.
要不就等着离婚吧
Enjoy your lunch!
午餐愉快
Oh, there's our Bavarian buddy.
我们的巴伐利亚朋友在那儿
Oh, my gosh, I can't believe I'm about to have lunch
老天啊 我真不敢相信我将与
With Franz Keppler.
弗兰兹·凯普勒共进午餐
Okay, control the drool, and remember,
好了 别花痴了 记住
You're a publicist, not a fan boy.
你是一个公♥关♥ 不是一个粉丝
I know. Hi!
我知道 你好
Franz?
弗兰兹吗
Oh, hello.
你好
Wow, Caleb didn't tell me
凯莱布并没告诉我
How beautiful the publicist would be.
公♥关♥会这么漂亮
Well, he is a man of few words.
他这人沉默寡言
Anyway, this is my associate, Jonah Miller,
这是我的同事 乔纳·米勒
Hello. Hello.
你好 你好
Who also happens to be one of your biggest fans.
他刚好是你的忠实粉丝
It's true. Das lied is one
对 《颂歌♥》一直都是我
Of my favorite thrillers, like, of all time.
最喜欢的恐怖片之一
Thank you. Come, let-- you know, let's sit.
谢谢 过来 坐吧
Ah. Yes.
好啊
Yeah, with Das lied I was, trying to make a movie
《颂歌♥》这部电影 我试图让它具有
That was visually striking, Mesmerizing.
强烈的视觉冲击 令人陶醉
Kind of like your eyes.
就像你的双眸
Danke schoen.
非常感谢
So, congratulations
那么 祝贺你
On the Bruckheimer movie. No doubt that it is
执导布鲁克海默的电影 毫无疑问
Going to be a hit, but we need to make sure that you
它将会一炮而红 但我们得保证你
Are getting the accolades that you deserve.
能得到应得的赞誉
It's not just a Matt Damon movie.
这不仅是一部马特·达蒙的电影
This is a film by Franz Keppler.
这还是一部弗兰兹·凯普勒执导的电影
You're confident.
你非常自信
It's what I do.
我就是这样
I like that.
我很喜欢
Ella is an amazing publicist.
艾拉是一个很出色的公♥关♥
Thank you. She's the best.
谢谢 她是最棒的
And one of the most inventive
而这一代最具创造力的
Filmmakers of his generation deserves the best.
导演之一 理应得到最棒的
Uh, but, Franz,
但是 弗兰兹
Your use of shadows...
你用的那些阴影...
It makes Fritz Lang look like an amateur.
让弗里茨·朗[著名导演]看起来像个业余的
You're too kind, Jonah.
你太客气了 乔纳
Which must make you the naughty one.
这显得你...格外淘气
No... Yeah.
不... 是的
You nailed it, Franz.
你说对了 弗兰兹
Ella is naughty.
艾拉很淘气的
Why do you think I proposed to her, huh?
要不我为什么向她求婚呢
Couldn't let her get away.
我不会让她溜走的
Like I would ever stray from you.
说得好像我离开过你似的
Oh, uh... I'm so sorry.
真是对不起
I had no idea. You were a couple.
我不知道 原来你们是一对
I thought you were colleagues.
我以为你们是同事呢
Oh, we just try to keep a low profile.
我们只是很低调
You know, keep it professional. Mm-hmm.
你知道 要保持专业性
But in reality,
但是实际上
He cannot keep his hands off of me.
他根本无法将手从我身上拿开
I don't blame him.
这可不能怪他
Okay, boys, let's relax our trousers
好了 伙计们 让我们放下私事
And get down to business.
开始谈正经事吧
Like the juggernaut,
比如这件大事
Otherwise known as Franz Keppler's career.
那就是弗兰兹·凯普勒的事业
Cheers. Cheers.
干杯 干杯
Vive la Franz!
弗兰兹万岁
Unbelievable, huh?
真难以置信啊
Murder?
凶手
Auggie?
奥吉
I know.
我知道
He would never do something like this.
他绝不会做这种事的
I mean, I guess the police are
我猜警♥察♥的调查
Coming up empty in their investigation, so...
还一无所获 所以...
So they're trying to pin it on Auggie?
所以他们就找奥吉当替死鬼
剧集 | 新飞越情海(2009) | 导航列表