剧集 | 新飞越情海(2009) | 导航列表
You have the right to remain silent.
你有权保持沉默
Anything you say can and will be used against you in a court of law.
但你所说的一切都将成为呈堂证供
I know this must sound stupid to you,
我知道这听起来很蠢
But your father was a hero to me.
但你父亲在我眼里曾经是个英雄
It doesn't sound stupid.
这听上去并不蠢
My father has spend his whole life deceiving people.
我父亲一辈子都在欺骗别人
I know I said it once before already,
我知道我已经说过了
But thank you for trusting me.
但还是谢谢你相信我
Means a lot.
对我来说意义重大
You know, um, now that I know what kind of man your father really is,
你知道吗 当我看清楚你父亲的为人之后
I think I'm starting to understand you a little better.
我开始有点儿理解你了
You mean why I'm so screwed up?
你是说我为什么这么差劲吗
You're not that screwed up.
你没那么差劲啊
Oh, geez.
天啊
Please don't tell me you called me out here
求你别告诉我你叫我来这儿
To be the "p" in pda.
就是为了让我当电灯泡
I texted you because I have an announcement to make.
我给你发短♥信♥是因为我要宣布个重大消息
Hey, what's going on, David?
发生什么事了 大卫
Last night, the police arrested my father.
昨晚 警♥察♥逮捕了我父亲
He was the one who murdered Sydney.
他是杀死希德妮的凶手
We all know that Auggie was innocent,
我们都知道奥吉是无辜的
And now, with the right man in custody,
现在真正的罪犯被捕了
It's only a matter of time before he's exonerated.
他被无罪释放是迟早的事
I hope there's a greeting card for "Sorry we all thought you
我希望能找到一张写着"抱歉 我们都以为
Stabbed the landlord to death."
你杀死了房♥东"的贺卡
So, I thought that we could all raise a glass and celebrate
所以我想我们可以举杯同庆
Justice finally getting a clue.
正义终于展露了头角
Oh, no, no. I know you're going to tell me
不 我知道你会告诉我
That's a $500 bottle of tequila,
那是瓶价值五百美金的龙舌兰酒
But it's not in my raw food cleanse.
但它不合我的生食净化原则
To justice.
为正义干杯
Pour one for me.
帮我也倒一杯
Amanda.
阿曼达
What are you doing here?
你来这里做什么
Just saying a quick good-bye.
只是匆忙地说声再见
I'm on a red-eye to New York tonight.
我要搭今晚的班机连夜赶回纽约
Oh, bummer.
真悲剧
Oh, don't worry.
别担心
I'm just going to pack my things and be right back.
我只是回去收拾东西然后马上回来
My friend, Jane,
我的朋友 简
Said I can stay in the penthouse
说当我贝莱尔的房♥子还在建时
While my Bel Air home is being built.
我可以住在顶楼上
Great.
太棒了
You know, the truth is, I really missed this place.
事实上 是我太想念这里了
And I can't wait to become a part
我已经等不及
Of each and every one of your lives.
要与你们一起生活了
剧集 | 新飞越情海(2009) | 导航列表