剧集 | 新飞越情海(2009) | 导航列表
Yeah, we're friends.
对 我们是朋友
Of course.
当然啦
Great. Well, then doesn't it seem a little silly
很好 那我们开两部车去
for us to take two separate cars?
是不是有点傻啊
More like environmentally unconscious.
更像是没有环保意识
Should we carpool?
我们拼车去吧
Rocket sled in like an hour?
"火箭滑车一小时游"如何
Sounds like a plan.
好建议
9:00, Tim Mislowski.
9点钟位置 蒂姆·米拉斯基
Wow! What happened to him?
他怎么回事
In two years, he turned into a manatee.
两年的时间 就胖的跟海牛一样
Will you stop?
你说够了没
None of us look like we did when we graduated.
我们都和毕业那时候不一样了
You're right.
你说的对
Some of us look better.
有些混的挺好的
Hey! Zac. Oh! Hey.
扎克 你们好啊
Of course the showest screenwriter
年度最佳电影编剧
of the year is here. Hi.
在这里呢 你好啊
How are you? How you been, man?
你好啊 你怎么样
Not as good as you, Orson Welles.
没你好啊 奥森·威尔斯[天才导演]
Mr. Writer and director of Living In Reverse.
《逆向生存》的作者兼导演
Sick. Thank you.
真牛 谢谢
You must be damn proud, Riles.
你一定很骄傲 莱利
Uh, yeah. Definitely.
是啊 当然
So what's going on with you? How many billions of dollars
你现在怎么样啦 《肯辛顿广场》
has Kensington Squared made already?
现在赚了几亿了
A hundred and three million,
一亿零三百
seven hundred twenty-two thousand,
七十二万二千
as of last Sunday.
这是上周日的数据
Unbelievable. No way.
难以置信 真牛
But who's counting.
看看是谁在数钱啊
You better not be bragging, Zackie.
你别到处招摇 扎克
Hi, Riley!
莱利
You look so amazing.
你看起来真漂亮
So do you. Hey, how are you?
你也是 还好吗
You look great. Yeah, doesn't she?
你看上去棒极了 没错 当然了
Wait, are you guys back together?
等等 你俩又在一起了吗
I know, after our world war III breakup,
我知道 在我们惊天动地的分手后
a peace treaty seemed unthinkable.
和平协议貌似不可思议
But it happened.
但它确实有了
And believe it or not, you guys were my inspiration.
不管你们信不信 可是你俩激励了我
Us? Yeah.
我们 是的
Seeing you guys at the premiere.
看到你俩在一起时
how happy you were together,
你们是那么快乐
How-how you've stuck with each other
看你俩是怎样一直坚持下来
for, like, a lifetime.
像是要天长地久
Made me realize how crazy I was
这让我意识到要是
not to try to make it work with this awesome girl.
和这个优秀女孩分手自己会有多疯狂
Oh. Well, I guess,
我想
that means I owe you two one hell of a wedding gift.
那意味着我欠你们一份结婚大礼吧
When's the big day?
什么时候办喜事
Um... Actually...
实际上
We kind of broke up.
我们分手了
What?
什么
That's impossible.
那不可能
You guys never even fought.
你们甚至都没吵过
Yeah, well, it was mostly my fault...
主要是我的错
Well, no.
不
No fault. Um...
没有人有错
Times change, people change, you know.
时过境迁 你们知道的
The important thing is that we're really happy right now.
重要的是我们现在真的很快乐
So... Yeah.
所以 是的
Dr. Mancini, can I talk to you for a second?
曼奇尼医生 我能和你说点事吗
No, I'm already late for surgery.
不 我手术已经迟到了
Uh, I-I know this is coming out of left field,
我 我知道这不是我该问的事
but there's something you need to know.
但是有些事你需要知道
There's-there's a problem with the m-valve.
瓣膜有些问题
What problem? I created that valve.
什么问题 瓣膜是我发明的
It has the lowest failure rate of any cardiac appliance.
它的工作失败率是所有心脏设备中最低的
That's what I thought, too.
我以前也这么想
I didn't want to say anything to you until I knew for sure,
没确定前我是不会和你说这些的
but it-it appears to be leaching chemicals
但它似乎正把化学物质
into the bloodstream.
浸入血液
It's causing platelet malfunction,
它正引起血小板失灵
and massive strokes.
还有严重的中风
Those are some pretty serious accusations.
这可是很严重的指控
Dr. Mancini, the antimicrobial material was a breakthrough,
曼奇尼医生 抗菌物质是个突破
but it was also toxic.
但它也具有毒性
16 people have already died,
16个人已经死了
all m-valve recipients, all stroke victims.
所有接受瓣膜治疗的人都中风了
I have a toxicology report from a stroke victim,
我有一份中风受害者的毒理报告
an m-valve recipient who died last week.
来自上周死亡的瓣膜接受者
His platelet count was under 25,000.
他的血小板计数低于25,000
There are any number of causes for that.
死亡可以由很多原因引起
Dr. Mancini, 16 people have already died.
曼奇尼医生 已经有16个人死了
Do you really want to take that chance?
你真的想要冒险吗
Of course not.
当然不想
I'm going to cancel the surgery.
我要去取消手术
But I want to see your research.
但我要看看你的研究
Right away.
马上
Absolutely.
当然
Thank you, Dr. Mancini.
谢谢 曼奇尼医生
Hey, David.
大卫
Table 12 is asking to meet the owner.
12号♥桌要求见老板
I told them you're busy, but they insisted.
我跟他们说你很忙 但是他们坚持要见
All right, don't worry about it. Okay.
好的 别担心了 好
There you are.
你来啦
Guess what?
知道吗
I told my dad-- everything.
我跟我爸爸说了一切
Have a seat, son.
坐吧 孩子
Finally, my daughter's dating an adult.
终于 我女儿在跟一个成人约会
Not some bad boy with half his body covered in tattoos.
而不是什么满身刺青的坏小子
I told you he was mature, daddy.
我跟你说过他很成熟 爸爸
Clearly not afraid of hard work either.
显然也不惧怕辛勤劳作
I know how grueling owning a restaurant can be.
我明白经营一家餐厅会有多艰苦
It's Cindy.
是辛迪
She just got a maltipoo.
她刚买♥♥了只狗
I'll be right back.
我马上就回来
Oh, my god, what are you naming her?
天啊 你给她取了什么名字
Well, I should get back to work.
我要回去工作了
David, I just want you to know,
大卫 我只想你知道
nothing makes me happier than seeing
没有什么能比让我看到
my little princess with a smile on her face.
我的小公主的笑容更开心的事了
Ah, makes sense.
明白
And you know what?
你还知道吗
Nothing pisses me off more than seeing her upset.
没有比让我看到她沮丧更讨厌的事了
Now, I ever hear that you hurt my baby girl...
现在 我要是听说你伤害了我的宝贝女儿
Swear to god, you're going to wish you never met her.
我发誓 你一定会后悔遇见她的
Good steak.
牛排不错
Now who's the prada ninja?
现在谁是普拉达忍♥者啊
Do I look like a cat burglar?
我看起来像个飞贼吗
Well, you certainly don't look like the cable guy.
你反正看起来不像个电工
Not that I have to explain myself,
我不是要为自己辩解
but Jane gave me the master key,
不过简给了我钥匙
to check on all the pilot lights.
让我检查所有的指示灯
I see.
我知道了
So you have no interest
那你对曾经在这墙上的小装饰
in the little wall decoration that used to be in here?
并没有什么兴趣
What kind of wall decoration are you talking about?
你说的是什么样的墙上装饰
Oh, I don't know-- just some old painting,
我不知道 只是一幅老油画
剧集 | 新飞越情海(2009) | 导航列表