剧集 | 新飞越情海(2009) | 导航列表
Riley?
莱利
How did gang violence affect you growing up?
黑社会是如何影响你的成长的
Do you feel like a princess in a fairy tale?
你觉得自己像不像童话中的公主
After raising you and your brother all on her own...
在你母亲独自抚养你和你哥哥之后
Riley, do you see yourself
莱利 你将自己看作是
As a role model for young women everywhere?
年轻女性的榜样吗
Does this seem real to you at all?
是否跟真实的自己有出入
Okay!
好啦
Riley, sweetheart,
莱利 甜心
Come here, come here. I have someone I want you to meet.
过来 我想让你见一个人
Thank you. Bye. Thanks so much.
谢谢各位 再见 非常感谢
Remember, you escaped the streets to chase a dream.
时刻铭记 你逃离街头生活来追逐梦想
You are a survivor.
你是暴♥力♥下的幸存者
One wrong sound bite and you can kiss that ten grand good-bye.
错了一个字 你就要向一万美元吻别了
I combed through his desk, his files... Nothing.
我彻查了他的书桌 文档 但一无所获
David, your dad was having an affair.
大卫 既然你老爸是搞婚外情
If he's hiding something, it'll be in a place
如果他要藏东西 肯定会是在
Where his own wife won't even touch.
他妻子发现不了的地方
Let me call you back.
稍后打给你
Syd?
希德
Ella?
艾拉
How long do I need to stay here?
我要在这儿待多久
Until the last blinding flashbulb.
直到记者们拍够了为止
You are doing such a good job, by the way.
话说回来 你表现挺不错
Well, I don't feel good about any of this.
我的自我感觉可不怎么好
I mean, what happens if my students find out that the person
我是说 如果我的学生发现教育他们
Who teaches them to tell the truth is a total liar?
要说实话的人完全是个骗子要怎么办
Riley, relax. Okay?
莱利 放松点好不好
I highly doubt the bouncer will be
我很怀疑一年级小学生能不能
Lifting up the velvet rope for a first grader.
将这个谎言升级成一次华丽的冒险
Look, why don't you just go find Jonah
听着 你干嘛不去找乔纳
And dream about how you're going to spend your ten grand?
梦想一下怎样花掉那一万美金
Great.
好极了
It's quite a party.
不错的派对
You somehow convinced every member
你竟有法子让这些时尚媒体
Of the fashion press to care about Real People.
如此的关注"真正的人"
Oh, well, Anton V is an important client.
安东·维可是非常重要的客户
Trust me, Riley has been rattling off that bio so well,
相信我 莱利将那简历倒背如流
It's almost as if she actually had to struggle a day in her life.
她这辈子也总有一天要努力争取
Good work, ella.
干得不错 艾拉
Maybe you're not as useless as I thought.
看来你并不是我想象中那么没用
What does a girl have to do to get an autograph around here?
一个女孩要怎样才能得到这里的签名啊
Lauren! Look at you! I totally thought you were a model.
劳伦 看你这打扮 我还以为你是个模特
That would be you on the life-sized print ad.
我还将那张真人♥大♥小的广♥告♥当成是你了
I'm so proud of you.
真为你感到自豪
Trust me, this whole night is just one big, superficial fantasy.
事实上 今晚的一切只是浮华虚表
David said he was coming.
大卫说他会过来
Have you seen him? Actually, yeah,
看见他了吗 当然
He just texted. Something came up.
他刚在发短♥信♥ 好像有什么事
Which in David speak probably means
既然是大卫 那估计就是在日落餐厅
He met a girl on sunset and had to buy her a drink.
遇到个女孩 要请人家喝酒
Yeah, of course.
对啊 那是当然
Wait a second...why are you asking about David?
等等 为何你问起大卫
Uh, there's...
这个...
There's no reason, Riley.
其实也没什么 莱利
I'm just wondering.
我只不过好奇而已
What? Oh, my god, Lauren.
怎么了 天啊 劳伦
You are totally blushing right now.
你现在可小脸儿绯红
What? It's hot in here!
什么 是这里太热了
Riley!
莱利
Come on. David?
拜托 那可是大卫
Can you name anyone who's more my polar opposite?
你能找出一个比他和我更不搭调的人吗
Okay, the five-inch heels,
五英寸的高跟鞋
The three-hour hair,
大费周折的头发
The this.
这样子
Okay, all right.
好吧 随你
So, so maybe, maybe I have a teeny crush on him.
也许吧 说不定我是对他有点动心
Okay, I knew it! I knew it!
好了 我早知道了
I've always seen you guys shoot looks across the pool.
我经常看到你俩隔着泳池眉目传情
Yeah, well looking's probably about as far as it's going to go.
我们之间可能真像看上去那么距离遥远
Plus, with my workload, it's just impossible.
而且 我那工作繁重 根本没可能
How do you know unless you try?
不试怎么知道
The worst thing would be letting your life
人生最悲剧的事情莫过于
Pass you by and having it take your soul mate with it.
让性情相投的他随着时光一同流逝
Bottle of water for the model
给模特送瓶水
And a vodka soda for her keeper.
给她朋友兑苏打水的伏特加
Make that two vodkas.
两杯伏特加
Got it!
好的
Ooh, the new Judith Leiber...
最新款珠迪丝·雷伯
Parting gift from the ex.
前女友送的派对礼物
She threw it at me on her way out the door.
她在离我而去时扔给我的
Melissa Sax.
梅丽莎·萨克斯
Talent agent, I know. Oh.
天才代理人 听说过
Your photos are all over variety,
你的照片五花八门
Along with your reputation.
随着你的名声一同改变
Let me guess.I'm a shark
让我猜猜 传言说
Who wants to eat this town for breakfast?
我是妄图将这个城镇作为腹中餐的鲨鱼
Something like that.
差不多就这种话
I guess we have a lot in common.
我猜我们应该有很多共同点
Wait a minute...you know me?
等等 你认识我
Of course.
当然
I've been trying to catch your eye all night.
我整晚都在设法引起你的注意
Oh, well, you've got it now.
那么 你现在如愿以偿了
Look, Ella, you're a very talented girl.
你是个非常有天分的女孩
Far too talented to be wasting your time at any job
从事任何"初级"打头的职位
With the word "junior" in front of it. What are you saying?
都是对你天分的浪费 什么意思
I should start over in some agency mail room?
我应该重头来过 从收发室做起吗
Actually, I think you'd look pretty hot in a corner office.
事实上 即使在精英云集的地方你也很显眼
Melissa...
梅丽莎
I'm not an agent. Really?
我不是代理人 真的
You have an eye for talent, you're driven...
你慧眼独具 你让我...
And I have a feeling you're dangerously persuasive.
我觉得你有种可怕的说服力
And from my research,
通过我的调查
I would say you're quite the people person.
不得不承认你很擅长交际
Why don't we find somewhere quiet
咱们找个安静的地方
And discuss your career?
探讨下你的事业如何
Our agency's been looking for someone with your claws.
我们一直在找一个你这样的人
Why are you wasting your time at some dead-end PR firm?
你何必要在穷途末路的公♥关♥公♥司♥浪费时间
I'd hardly call it "dead-end."
我不认为那叫"穷途末路"
I mean, WPK is the best firm in L.A.
WPK可是洛杉矶最好的公♥司♥
Ah, well, maybe so.
或许吧
But what is Ella Simms doing mopping up celebrity spilled milk?
但你都做些什么 为名流跑腿打杂
You should be somewhere where your talents are respected.
你应该去能真正赏识你才华的公♥司♥
I've got to get back to Riley.
我得回莱利身边了
I'm on the clock.
我还在上班
So quit.
那就别干了
Come with me.
来我这里
I'll double your client load.
我给你双倍的客户群
That's double your commission.
双倍的佣金
Look, Melissa, I don't want to burn any bridges here,
听着 梅丽莎 我可不想过河拆桥
And this has...Definitely been fun, but, um...
这个...很有意思 但是
My heart, As cold as it may be, belongs to WPK.
也许就是这么残酷 WPK还是我心所向
That's too bad.
太可惜了
Amanda Woodward's lucky to have you.
阿曼达·伍德沃能拥有你真是幸运
She is.
没错
Hungry?
饿了吗
David, this is autumn.
大卫 这真秋意浓浓
In L.A.
是在洛杉矶
Well, I figure you can't bring the girl to Cincinnati,
我想 既然不能带你回去辛辛那提
Bring Cincinnati to the girl.
那我就把辛辛那提带来给你
剧集 | 新飞越情海(2009) | 导航列表