剧集 | 新飞越情海(2009) | 导航列表
but this place is pretty steep, even for a trust fund baby.
但这里卖♥♥价不菲 即便你有信托基金
How did you pull this off?
你是怎么搞定的
Yeah, David. How?
是啊 大卫 怎么做到的
Well, I busted open the piggy bank.
我打破了我的存钱罐
Spent every last penny.
花光了所有的私房♥钱
And since it's only a matter of time
既然梅森·戴维斯
before Mason Davis hands the keys over to me,
交权于我 只是时间问题
tonight's on me.
今晚我请客
That includes all of you.
请你们所有人
Cheers to you, man.
为你干杯 兄弟
Thank you.
谢谢
Miss me?
想我吗
What are you doing here?
你在这干嘛
I saw your plates when you were driving away.
你开车走时我看见你的汽车牌照了
I'm ready for my IOU, David Breck.
我准备好来讨债了 大卫·布雷克
Let's go inside.
我们进去吧
After you.
你先
剧集 | 新飞越情海(2009) | 导航列表