剧集 | 新飞越情海(2009) | 导航列表
of a dutch guy in a goofy hat.
一个戴着愚蠢帽子的荷兰家伙
It's probably not worth that much.
它可能不怎么值钱
I was thinking I was gonna sell it on craigslist.
我在想我要把它放到克雷格列表上出♥售♥
What do you want, Ella?
你想要什么 艾拉
Oh, no.
别
First, you can start by clearing my name
首先 你可以动手把我的名字
in that silly embezzlement mess.
从愚蠢的挪用公♥款♥名单上划去
Consider it done.
可以
Then... I can start my own publicity shingle,
然后 我可以自♥由♥清白地
free and clear.
创立自己的公♥关♥招牌
Ella Simms and associates.
艾拉·西姆斯联合公♥司♥
What do you think?
你认为呢
Sounds promising.
很有前途啊
Good luck with that.
祝你好运
I gonna need a little bit more than luck.
我需要一点比运气更多的
I'll need financing--
我需要资金
And that's where you come in.
这就是你要负责的部分
How much do you need?
你要多少
Well, it'll have to be in beverly hills,
它会在比弗利山庄
so, probably a number with lots and lots of zeroes.
所以 可能是一个带很多很多零的数字
Oh, and I'll be taking my most buzz-worthy clients with me.
我还会把最重要的客户都带走
Fine.
可以
Give me the painting, Ella.
把画给我 艾拉
The painting's all yours...
只要合同签了后
after the paperwork is done.
这画就是你的了
Remember that? Oh, my god.
还记得吗 我的天啊
We were studying for our chem-one midterm.
我们在为化学期中考试学习
Both came down with that deadly mushroom pepperoni craving.
都伴着对蘑菇辣肠的渴望
Practically flew to grimaldi's.
实际上却飞到了格里马迪
Didn't you bribe your way to the front of the line?
你不是贿赂了前线吗
Best five bucks I ever spent.
那是我花过的最值得的五美元
If I remember correctly,
如果我没记错
we had that pizza for breakfast as well.
我们早餐也吃了那块披萨
Tasted even better in the morning.
早晨尝起来更美味
There they are.
他们在那
Nice. Milla the Killa and Zac attack.
漂亮 米拉基拉和扎克的攻击
Undefeated beer pong champions,
保持不败的啤酒乒乓冠军
Gods among men.
人中的神
Dude, they should erect a statue of us in that rec room.
兄弟 他们该在娱乐室里为我们塑个雕像
You know, you ever wish
你甚至曾经希望
you could turn back the clock, just go back to freshman year?
能时光倒流 回到刚入学的时候
All the time.
一直都是
Life was so much less complicated.
生活不是这么复杂
I mean, besides grades, what was my biggest worry?
那会儿除了分数 我们最担心什么
Figuring out how to get my roommate to sleep at her boyfriend's,
想办法让我的室友都去她们男友家睡觉
so Jonah and I could have a night to ourselves.
那乔纳和我就可以度过属于我们的夜晚了
Ooh. Excuse me. Oh.
失陪
Robbie! Zac, what's up, man?
罗比 扎克 你怎么样
What are you doing, dude?
你在干嘛 伙计
You know, if I did have a chance to go back,
如果我能回到过去
I'd probably do a couple things differently.
我大概会换种方式去做某些事
Really? Like what?
是吗 比如呢
I would've appreciated what I had,
我会珍惜我曾经所拥有的
and not been in such a rush to move things forward.
不会武断地做出决定
Riley!
莱利
Come see Tracy's baby bump. It's adorable.
快来看特蕾西挺着大肚子 真可爱
Oh, okay.
好啊
What?
什么
No shirtless heartthrobs taped inside?
里面居然没贴偶像的裸照
I'm shocked.
真惊奇
Why are you in such a good mood, Pragin, hmm?
心情很好嘛 普雷根
Why shouldn't I be?
不行吗
Confronted Dr. Mancini.
我跟曼奇尼医生说了实话
And he is postponing all m-valve procedures
他决定推迟所有的人工瓣膜手术
till more tests are done. What?
等待进一步测试结果 什么
He didn't put up a fight?
他没奋起反抗
What can he say?
他还能说什么
I gave him my data. He gets it.
我把资料给他看了 他认同了
It's all good.
大家都有好处
Drew Pragin?
德鲁·普雷根
That's me.
我是
Can you open your locker please?
请你把衣柜打开
Any particular reason?
有什么问题吗
Just open it.
打开就行了
So you want to see if I'm a boxers or a briefs man?
你想看我是穿四角裤还是三角裤吗
All right.
好吧
But I'm just letting you know,
不过你要知道
there are some socks in there that are pretty ripe.
里面只有几双袜子 而且非常臭
I don't know.
搞不懂
Oxycodone?
羟考酮[成瘾性药物]
Those are not mine.
这不是我的
I've never seen 'em before in my life.
我以前从没见过
Dr. Pragin, you'll have to come with us.
普雷根医生 你得跟我们走一趟了
Hey, look, look, if he says it's not his,
听着 如果他说不是他的
it's not his. I'm sorry, ma'am,
就一定不是他的 抱歉 女士
He has to come with us. Get your hands off me!
他要跟我们走一趟 把手拿开
All right?
行吗
Mancini did this.
曼奇尼干的
You see what type of person he is?
看清他是什么人了吧
Let's go!
走吧
You have to stop the surgery!
你一定要阻止手术
Now, we have a full list.
现在我们名单满了
Make sure that we don't exceed capacity. Uh-huh.
要确保我们没有超过酒吧的容量
Because... You're not gonna keep me waiting
因为 你不会一直让我
outside the velvet rope, are you?
呆在等候区吧
Okay, just make sure.
好了 确保无误就行
Hey, I'm so glad that you came. Are you kidding me?
真高兴你能来 你在开玩笑吗
It's only the opening of my boyfriend's club.
今天可是我男朋友酒吧开张啊
I wouldn't miss it for anything. Okay.
我怎么能错过呢 好吧
Shot, please.
来一杯吧
Sit.
坐吧
Morgan.
摩根
Look, the reason that I brought you here...
我带你来这儿是因为...
My dad totally loved you.
我爸爱死你了
And he hates everyone.
他原本讨厌所有人
Especially my boyfriends.
特别是我男朋友
Look, Morgan, I don't want to hurt your feelings.
摩根 我不想伤害你的感情
Okay?
好吗
I-I like you. I do.
我喜欢你 我确实喜欢你
But this whole talk about me being your boyfriend,
但是要我做你男朋友
it can't be like that.
我不能答应
This is about that other girl, isn't it?
因为另一个女孩 是吗
The doctor who's always on call.
那个随叫随到的医生
I heard of her big confession at that party.
我听到她在派对上的自白了
This has nothing to do with her.
这跟她没关系
I can't believe I'm going head-to-head with a whore.
真不敢相信 我的对手是个妓♥女♥
Don't you call her that.
别这样说她
She only did that to get through school.
她是因为要缴学费逼不得已
Just like you only robbed my dad's house
跟你一样 你也是因为要开餐厅
to buy this restaurant?
才来我家偷东西的
Look, give me time.
给我点时间
I don't mind a little competition.
我不介意和她竞争
Biggest shocker of the night, though?
今晚最令人震惊的是
Danny Pinkerton announcing
丹尼·平克顿宣布
his gender reassignment surgery.
他要做变性手术
Not really.
没那么意外
You remember my high heels kept disappearing,
还记得我的高跟鞋一直找不到
and you found them in his dorm room?
后来你在他宿舍里找到的吗
Oh, yeah.
是啊
You know, some people would say
有人说
剧集 | 新飞越情海(2009) | 导航列表