剧集 | 新飞越情海(2009) | 导航列表
Are you serious? Sadly, yeah.
你说真的 很遗憾 是真的
I can't afford the cost of denial anymore.
我付不起欠的学费了
Unless... what about that, you know, $5,000?
除非 就像那五千那样 怎么样
You mean the scholarship?
你是说奖学金
That's not an option.
那也无济于事
Yeah, I'm afraid I'm a lost cause.
恐怕我是山穷水尽了
Oh, no, no... nothing is a lost cause.
不 不 还没到那地步
Not even Violet's sense of style.
连维尔莉特的品位都有救
Here, honey, go try these on.
宝贝 拿着 去试试
Lauren, you can't give up. Okay, look at me.
劳伦 你不能放弃 看着我
At work, there are pink slips flying around everywhere.
在职场上 到处都有辞退信在满天飞
My head is on a chopping block.
我的脑袋是放在断头台上的
But you better believe some stupid merger isn't going
可要相信 任何事都阻止不了
To stop me from becoming the next Pat Kingsley.
我成为下一个金斯利[好莱坞著名经纪人]
You have to become a doctor, lauren.
而你要成为一名医生 劳伦
Ella, I wish it were in my control.
艾拉 我也希望我能自己做主
Everything is in your control.
一切全在你自己
Get another job if you have to.
实在不行的话 再找份其他的工作
Find any way to make more money.
想办法多赚点钱
Do anything you can to get that M.D.
竭尽所能去拿到那个医学博士学位
Because I promise you, once you do
我保证 只要你做到了
You won't care how you got there.
你绝不会介意中间的过程
You're just going to be really happy that you did.
你只会庆幸自己当初那样做了
What?
搞什么
What are you doing? what? nothing.
你在干嘛 没什么
I did not seriously walk in on you watching porn, did I?
该不会是上色♥情♥网♥站♥让我碰上了吧
No, of course not. um, no.
没有 当然不是
I'm watching the surveillance video.
我在看监控录像
Oh, my god.
天呐
Is that sydney? It looks exactly like her, but it...
是希德妮吗 看上去很像她 可是...
That's impossible.
不可能是她
Violet?!
维尔莉特
Hi, I'm Rick. Thanks for coming over.
我叫里克 你能来真好
I know what you're thinking,
我知道你在想什么
But I swear, I'm not some skeevy dude.
不过我发誓 我不是什么纨绔子弟
No, of course not. Toby said you're a great guy.
当然不是 托比说你是个好人
Yeah? Yeah.
是吗 是的
Toby had a lot to say about you, too.
托比也说了很多关于你的事
You like indian food?
你喜欢印度美食
Yeah, it's my favorite.
对 那是我最喜欢的
There's a great, new place over on Cahuenga.
卡伦哥有家新开的餐厅 很不错
We'll have dinner first,
我们先去吃饭
then meet some friends for a quick drink.
然后再和几个朋友喝几杯
What do you want to say to them about how we met?
跟他们说我们是怎么认识的
We'll, uh, tell them...
就跟他们说
Well, you're a doctor, right? I'm trying to be.
对了 你是医生对吧 我正在努力
Well, we met in the emergency room.
那就说我们在急诊室遇上的
I just broke my finger last month playing ball.
就说我上个月打球的时候把手指弄伤了
You healed me.
你帮我处理伤口
Actually, let's skip the part about me being a doctor
要我说 我们直接跳过我是医生这段吧
And just tell them that we met at trader Joe's?
就说我们是通过交易商乔认识的
Perfect.
好主意
So we've been dating, what, a few weeks?
那么我们约会 好几周了
A few weeks. Okay.
好几周了 好的
Is it going well?
这么说能行吗
Couldn't be better.
再好不过了
Okay, the girl's a little weird.
不错 那女孩是有点怪
That doesn't make her a murderer.
但也不能这样就说她是凶手吧
She moves in. A week later Sydney's dead. Coincidence?
她刚搬进来一周 希德妮就死了 只是巧合吗
What? Stranger things have happened. Like when?
可以前也有陌生人搬进来过啊 比如
I promise you, there is more to Violet than meets the eye.
我敢保证 维尔莉特可不像看起来这么简单
Auggie thinks she's okay.
奥吉就觉得她很好
He's helping her get the job at Coal
他还帮她在克德威尔酒吧介绍工作
Okay, so like, Auggie's the authority
是啊 奥吉的话
On judging people's character?
成了判断人性的权威了
What is this, seventh grade?
这算什么 你是小学生吗
Are you seriously upset 'cause I'm friends with Auggie?
你在为我和奥吉是朋友而生气
I just think it's an interesting double standard.
我只是觉得这种双重标准还真有趣
You think Ella's the one trying to come between us
你觉得艾拉想介入我俩
When you an Auggie are, like...
而你自己又和奥吉像是
Clearly...you know. friends?
明显的... 朋友
If that's what the kids are calling it these days.
和现在的小孩宣称的"朋友"是一个意思
I saw the footage, Riley.
我看到监控录像了 莱利
You sat on the couch with him and had this
你和他坐在长椅上
Intense conversation with him for like...
促膝长谈
Like, 37 minutes and 43 seconds.
有37分43秒之久
You're jealous? 'Cause we were talking?
你在嫉妒吗 就因为我们聊了几句
"Talking"? No, you were all over him.
聊了几句 不 你太投入了吧
There was the hand touch and then the shoulder and then,
你们牵手 还搂肩
There was this big hug.
最后还来个超级大拥抱
He lost one of the most important people in his life.
他生命中最重要的人离他而去
I was comforting him.
我是在安慰他
Okay, well, I'm not the only person
我可不是惟一一个
Who thought it was a little odd.
觉得这样有点不妥的人
Let me guess. Ella?
让我猜猜 还有艾拉
Yeah, she might've mentioned something.
对 她也许是提到过什么
Do you even get what's happenning here?
你到底明不明白发生了什么
Ella has a thing for you and you just perpetuate it.
艾拉对你有意思 可你却在让她得逞
You know it. I know it. The whole building knows it.
你知 我知 整栋楼都知道
You think she's pushing your career and sending
你以为她只是全心全意的想推进你的事业
Out your movie out of the godness of her heart?
推广你的电影吗
No, because she gets it. She gets what I'm doing.
是因为她理解我 她了解我在做什么
She understands my talent.
她懂得欣赏我的才华
And you're saying I don't?
你是说我不懂
I can't even... wow.
我简直无法...
I didn't mean to get in a knock-down-drag-out.
我不想说得这么绝情的
We're supposed to
我们本来是要
be celebrating our engagement here, Riley.
庆祝我们订婚的 莱利
Call Ella. I'm sure she'd "get it" a lot better than I would.
找艾拉吧 她肯定比我更有体会
Where's my ahi? I need my ahi and I need it now.
激♥情♥ 激♥情♥ 拿出激♥情♥来
Guys. Let's go
伙计们 干起来吧
Who's this?
你是
I'm the girl you kicked out of here yesterday.
你昨天淘汰的那个女生
Is the job still available?
那份工作还有吗
Hey, David, keep your eyes peeled for a blonde-haired brit.
大卫 留意一个金发英国人
Most likely nursing a bottle of cognac.
很可能拿着瓶白兰地
David!
大卫
You rat bastard, you made it!
你这个坏蛋 还真来了
Oh, don't tell me this is your new girlfriend?
别说这是你新女友
Wow, I'm impressed. you really traded up.
哇 很不错 你眼光越来越高了
I'm Trudy. Ella.
我叫特鲁迪 艾拉
By the way, I love your house.
顺便说句 我喜欢你的房♥子
Yeah, it's my parents' place.
那是我父母的
They're in Belize for months celebrating.
这几个月他们都在伯利兹城庆祝
My dad just got acquitted, how's your dad?
我爸无罪释放 你♥爸♥怎么样了
He's good, great.
他很好 非常好
I, um...was at his house last night.
昨晚我就在他那里
Does he still hate me?
他还讨厌我吗
Ever since his dad found me popping
自从他爸发现我
David's meds high school,
在大卫的医药高中吸毒
I told him, "hey, we can't all be
我跟他说"不是每个人都
Lucky enough to have ADD, right?"
有得多动症的运气 对吧"
So,I saw the, uh, the army of stalkerazzi outside.
我看到狗仔队在外面
Who's got them so hot and bothered?
是谁让他们那么蠢蠢欲动呢
Jasper Barnes. oh.
贾斯珀·巴恩斯 噢
He's probably around here somewhere,
说不定周围的某个小丑
Making an ass himself.
就是他扮的
Where is that hot brit?
那个英伦帅哥在哪
What are you doing here, you hot, little liar?
你在这做什么呢 骗人精
What happened with your date with the couch, missy?
你不是要在家坚守吗 小姑娘
剧集 | 新飞越情海(2009) | 导航列表