剧集 | 新飞越情海(2009) | 导航列表
Thank you all for waiting.
感谢大家的耐心等待
Uh, what do you think you're doing?
你知道自己在干什么吗
I'm lending you a hand.
帮你啊
Um, Wilson, party of eight?
威尔逊 八人派对是吧
If you guys don't mind being on two separate tables,
如果你们不介意被分到两张桌子去
I can seat you right now.
我现在可以给你们安排座位
Cool with that? Awesome.
可以吗 太棒了
Come on.
来吧
Thanks, guys.
感谢各位
StatsGirl183
星际女孩183
Gabe Taylor.
加布·泰勒
Are you up for a matinee?
你是来看日场电影的
Uh, Ella, hey, uh, no, I'm actually...
艾拉 你好 事实上
I'm-I'm waiting for someone.
我在等人
StatsGirl183, by chance? How did you know that?
碰巧就是星际女孩183吧 你怎么知道
Because I am your date to Starkiller's Truce.
因为我就是和你相约看《弑星者停战》的人
You're StatsGirl?
你就是星际女孩
You...
你
You don't look anything like her profile pic.
你跟她个人资料上的照片完全不一样
Yeah, well, I pretty much cropped that
是啊 那头像是我从朋友的
off my friend's Facebook page.
个人主页上截下来的
What?
怎么啦
You know how WPK feels about interoffice dating.
你知道WPK对办公室恋情的态度
This was the only way I could get you to meet me.
这是让你和我见面的唯一方式
I-I don't get it.
我不懂
You're-you're like this trendy Hollywood socialite.
你 你像那种时髦的好莱坞名流
And I'm-I'm just some numbers geek.
我只是个和数字打交道的怪胎
I mean, we have nothing in common.
我是说 我们没有任何共同点
You see, I hate that.
要知道 我其实不喜欢那样
Everybody thinks I'm just this walking barney's rack,
大家都觉得我是那种到处嚷嚷的交际花
but really, if they would stop and get to know me,
但实际上 如果他们能认真的了解我
they would see that I am a Battlestar watching nerd
会发现我其实是热衷《太空堡垒》的呆子
with a wicked Halo game. Hold up.
带着邪恶的光环[《光环》游戏] 等等
You-You watch Battlestar Galactica?
你看《太空堡垒卡拉狄加》吗
Oh, yeah, Starbucks and I are like this.
是啊 星巴克和我就像这样
Do not let the Gucci and the guest lists fool you.
别被古琦和来宾名单耍了
PR's competitive. I have to act the part.
公♥关♥竞争很强烈 我得做好我的工作
Holy cow, your forearms are bionic.
天 你的前臂太优美了[有仿生学的意义]
No, no, just... just standard human issue.
不 不 这是标准的人类组织
What's the name of your gym?
你去的健身房♥叫什么名字
My gym? I...
健身房♥ 我
I-I haven't been in a gym since I nearly died
自从我因为玩躲避球时流鼻血
from a bloody nose during dodgeball.
而差点丧命 我就再也不去健身房♥了
All right, get out your car keys. I will bet you
那把你的车钥匙拿出来
a family-sized popcorn that there is a gym card
我用家庭装的爆米花跟你打赌
right next to your car key.
你的车钥匙旁一定有张♥健♥身卡
Grocery clubs and library memberships.
杂货店俱乐部和图书馆会员
I, um...
我
I like a lot of butter on my popcorn.
我喜欢在爆米花上抹很多黄油
Oh, well, I guess we have a few things in common, then.
是吗 我想这样我们就有些共同点了
What's wrong?
有什么不对吗
Look around.
看看四周
The bouncy's empty.
蹦蹦床是空的
No one's tried the finger-painting wall.
没人理会手绘墙
Clearly the "Child Inside Us" theme isn't working.
很明显"我们的童心"这个主题没效果
Now, look, the, uh, silent auction's in full effect.
现在 看看 无声拍卖♥♥正全面生效
Oh, yeah.
是的是的
This one guy seems interested in everything.
这个家伙似乎对什么都有兴趣
"Oliver Clothesoff."
奥利弗·克洛斯索夫
Oh, what a cool guy to get the bidding starting like that.
这家伙真酷啊 竟像这样开始投标
Okay. You know, it's weird.
这很奇怪
Oliver was generous enough to bid on everything
奥利弗对任何东西的出价都很大方
except for Jonah's donation.
除了乔纳的捐赠
Hmm, my guess is Oliver
我猜奥利弗没兴趣
didn't want to encourage anything about that.
对那些有所鼓励
About what? Charity?
哪些 慈善吗
Riley, it's painfully obvious
莱利 这非常非常的明显
Jonah's not over you.
乔纳还没忘记你
And his donation is just one of the dozen ways
他的捐赠只是他使出浑身解数
he's gonna try to win you back.
想要赢回你的方法之一
Win me back?
赢回我
You can concoct your crazy theories all you want.
随便你怎么胡编乱造
I need to deal with the fact that this fundraiser
我现在要做的是阻止这项筹款活动
is literally inducing comas on its guests.
使客人们昏昏欲睡
Just you wait.
看着我
Excuse me, ma'am.
打扰一下 这位女士
Have you ever been in a bouncy?
你有玩过蹦蹦床吗
In a what?
什么东西
Oh, my God, Drew, no.
我的天 德鲁 别这样
That castle over there.
就是那个城♥堡♥
What do you say we let our hair down
让我们放轻松去蹦一蹦
and get our jump on?
你觉得怎么样
Hot pot, behind.
火锅在后面
Does anyone know where we keep the pepper?
有人知道我们把胡椒放哪了吗
Julio, Julio, okay, I need two specials,
胡里奥 胡里奥 我要两份特色菜
and where' risotto for 12? I don't know.
还有十二桌的意大利烩饭在哪 我不知道
Okay, Lauren, is this really how you want to spend your days off?
劳伦 你真的想要这种生活吗
Oh, you know me-- always up for a good triage.
你知道的 我总是对好的转变做好准备
Trust me, all right?
相信我 好吗
Four summers waitressing
在辛辛那提季小酒馆
at the Quarter Bistro in Cincinnati,
做了四个夏天的服务生
you pick up a few things.
总是能学到些东西的
All right, look, Lauren,
听着 劳伦
I know you're trying to help. I've got it under control.
我知道你想要帮忙 我能对付
Please don't tell me those were the crabs for 15.
拜托别告诉我这是15号♥桌的螃蟹
Yeah. Okay, guys, I already lied
说对了 我已经骗他们
and told them they were on the way.
说螃蟹正要送上来了
Well, I'm sure that you had them in the palm of your hand.
我敢肯定是你端着呢吧
Wow, I never thought I'd see Starkiller's Truce
我从没想过会和艾拉·西姆斯
With Ella Simms.
一起看《弑星者停战》
And I never thought they could stretch out the search
我也没想到他们把对失踪的银河系的搜索
for a missing galaxy into two and a half hours.
延伸到两个半小时
Wow, I wish I would've brought a jacket.
我希望我之前把夹克带来的
Really? I'm kind of sweaty.
是吗 我都有点流汗了
So, um, would you like to go for an afternoon cocktail?
那 想不想来杯午后的鸡尾酒
Ella, you're really hot.
艾拉 你真的很性感
Oh, thank you.
谢谢
And if this were high school, I'd-I'd be panting right now.
如果现在是高中 我肯定血脉喷张
But, uh... Well...
但是
But I'm pushing 30, and looking to settle down.
但我都奔三的人了 得安定下来
And, uh, you're not exactly the girl
你不是我想象中的
I picture bringing home to Mom and Dad.
要带给我爸妈看的女孩
So, I'm sorry. Right.
我很抱歉 好吧
Are you, uh, are you okay? Oh, God, yeah.
你 你还好吗 天 当然
Yes, I'm fine.
我很好
I get it.
我明白
You're dumping me... in the Valley.
你在山谷里甩了我
I guess, uh, I'll see you in the halls.
我们在大厅里再见
Um, actually...
其实
I'm sorry, I guess I just...
抱歉 我想
couldn't help myself.
我只是情不自禁
Toodles!
回见
Jacob...
雅各布
I think I know how to change a flat...
我想我知道怎么换轮...
...tire, and guess what? That's not it.
胎 知道吗 不是这样的
Since when are you God's gift to roadside emergencies?
你何时成了上帝为路边紧急状况派的救星
Since the alternative seems to be standing here...
从你选择站在这里
...waiting for the tire to magically reinflate itself.
等着轮胎神奇地自动膨胀时起
Now, give me the jack.
现在把千斤顶给我
Oh, my God! Y...
我的天啊
剧集 | 新飞越情海(2009) | 导航列表