剧集 | 新飞越情海(2009) | 导航列表
Who's River Phoenix?
你不知道里弗·菲尼克斯[演员 因吸毒过量致死]
Oh, god, kill me now.
天啊 杀了我吧
I got a page.
我收到呼叫
Ella.
艾拉
Lauren. Hi.
劳伦 你好
How is my favorite doctor?
我最爱的医生最近好吗
You paged me?
你呼叫我的
I did. Come on, let's go chat.
是我 来 我们谈一谈
Okay, listen, Lauren,
听着 劳伦
I need a little favor.
我需要点帮助
Jessie Roberts is one of our biggest clients, okay?
杰西·罗伯茨是我们最大的客户之一
He is Zac Efron and the Jonas Brothers wrapped
他是扎克·埃夫隆和乔纳斯兄弟
Into one squeaky clean, heartthrobby package.
完美结合的一个无可挑剔的大众情人
Squeaky clean?
无可挑剔
Ella, that kid had so many chemicals in his system,
艾拉 那孩子体内残留大量药物
It's a miracle he woke up.
他能醒来真是个奇迹
Which is exactly why we are in crisis mode,
那就是为什么我们陷入了危机
And exactly why you could help us save the day again.
也是为什么你能再次帮我们挽回局面
Okay, what can I do?
好吧 我能做什么
I just need you
我只是需要你
To create new ER admissions documents
重开一份急诊入院文件
Saying that Jessie had an allergic reaction to penicillin.
并称杰西对青霉素过敏
No.
不可能
Jessie does have the allergy,
杰西确实有过敏
So, if anyone checks,
所以 就算有人来查
It'll be completely legit.
这也是完全合法的
It'll be completely unethical.
这完全不符合职业道德
And a felony.
而且是重罪
Okay, look,
好吧 听我说
I just need to buy a little time
我只需要拖延些时间
Until another scandal breaks out,
等另一个丑闻爆发
And then Jessie can move forward with his life.
那时杰西就能继续他的生活了
And hey, I swear,
我发誓
I will personally escort him in to promises
一旦他出院
As soon as he gets out of here.
我会亲自盯紧他不说出这事
Come here.
过来
Do you hear yourself right now, Ella?
你明白你自己在说什么吗 艾拉
I am busting my ass at Med school
我在医学院全力以赴
So that one day I can take an oath
就为了成为医生宣誓的那一天
That says, "First do no harm."
誓言是 不伤害别人
So, who's harmed?
谁会受害
The patient, the hospital, the doctor, the truth.
病人 医院 医生和真♥相♥
You want more?
还不够吗
Lauren, this could work in everyone's favor,
劳伦 这可以对大家都有利
Including you.
包括你
What-what do you mean?
什么意思
How?
怎么有利了
WPK can make a donation to the hospital.
WPK公♥司♥给医院捐赠一笔钱
Jessie could come by once a month,
杰西可以一个月来一次
Visit the children's floors.
到儿童病房♥看小朋友
What if I offered you a financial incentive?
我再给你一份回扣
Say, a couple thousand dollars?
说吧 几千块行吗
So, what did our friendly neighborhood nurse have to say?
你那友好的邻居护士小姐怎么说
She won't budge.
她毫不让步
And you tried everything?
你竭尽全力了吗
Opened with altruism,
以助人为乐为开场白
Preyed upon her soft spot for sick kids,
利用她同情生病孩子的弱点对症下药
And then, trumped it all with a generous financial plan.
最后出王牌 给她不小的经济利益
Clearly, I don't know my friend as well as I thought.
显然 我没我想象的那么了解我朋友
Well, how much did you throw at her?
你想给她多少
A few grand.
几千块
Ella, if you're gonna try and buy somebody off,
艾拉 如果你想去收买♥♥别人
You don't do it with chump change.
小恩小惠可不行
We're gonna charge this to Jessie's account.
我们把这笔钱记在杰西的账上
Go back, do a little multiplication.
回去 多给她一些
Fifty.
五
Thousand? Yeah.
万吗 是的
That is a week of walking around money for Jessie.
这周要靠杰西赚钱
We don't have time for negotiation games.
我们没时间讨价还价
Caleb, I'm not sure that there's a deal to be made.
凯莱布 我不确定能谈成
There is always a deal to be made.
必须谈成
Get it done.
去吧
We need to talk.
我们要谈谈
David, whatever it is, I don't have time for it, all right?
大卫 不管谈什么 我没时间
I'm in the middle Of a major spin cycle For a major client.
我现在正为一个大客户忙的团团转
Detective Rodriguez cornered me
罗德里格斯侦探
In the courtyard last night.
昨晚在院子里堵住我
I always thought he had a crush on you.
我一直觉得他对你有意思
He thinks that you had something to do with the murder.
他觉得你和谋杀案有关
And he wants me to admit that our alibi's a sham,
他要我承认我们的不在场证明是假的
And if I don't, he's gonna find A reason to throw me into jail.
如果我不同意 他会找个理由让我坐牢
He can't do that.
他做不到的
I mean, he doesn't have proof that we weren't together.
他没有证据说明我们当时不在一起
Well, he did tell me a funny story
他告诉了我一件有趣的事
About you meeting with a P.I.
关于你和一位私♥人♥侦♥探♥
The night that Sydney was murdered,
在希德妮被害当晚见过面
Hiring him to break into her place.
你雇他闯进她的房♥子
You weren't with a married client that night, were you?
你那晚没和某个已婚客户在一起 对吧
Why did you lie to me, El?
为何对我撒谎 艾尔
I know you didn't kill her.
我知道你没杀她
Yeah, I didn't kill her,
是的 我没杀她
But that P.I. I hired...
但我雇的私♥人♥侦♥探♥
He was a hothead, David.
是个冲动的人 大卫
If Syd found him in her apartment, he easily
假如希德在公♥寓♥里发现了他
Could have killed her, and if he did, well,
他可以轻而易举的杀了她 如果是这样
That would make yours truly an accessory to murder.
我就是谋杀的帮凶了
He didn't kill her, Ella.
他没杀她 艾拉
How do you know?
你怎么知道
I just know.
就是知道
Last time I checked, you're not a psychic.
据我所知 你不会通灵
So, why don't you tell me what's going on, David?
你为何不告诉我发生了什么 大卫
I blacked out that night.
那晚我昏昏沉沉
You know how I get when I'm that drunk.
你知道我醉了是什么样
Landing in bed with some double-bagger...
在床上蒙头大睡
After you told me that Syd Was sleeping with my dad...
你告诉我希德曾和我爸爸有一腿
I was so mad at her, El.
我很生她的气 艾尔
I know, I know.
我知道 我知道
You hate the pretentious idiots
你讨厌那些在艺术开幕会上
Who go to art openings,
自命不凡的蠢货
But... I'm dragging you to this one.
但是 这次我要带你去
And when we come back,
回来后
I will make it worth your while.
我不会让你枉费时间的
Why, Syd? David, let go of my arm.
为什么 希德 大卫 放开我
Why did you have to use me?
你为何要利用我
What are you talking about?
你在说什么啊
You were sleeping with my father!
你和我父亲有一腿
He calls it off, so you
他拒绝你了
Come after me to make him jealous?
所以你用我来让他嫉妒
I loved you.
我爱过你
At the cemetery, you knew exactly who I was.
在墓地 你就知道我是什么人了
And your father... I bet he's alive and well, isn't he?
你的父亲 我猜他还活的好好的吧
You'll say and do anything to get what you want.
你不择手段得到你想要的
You're nothing but a pathetic whore.
你是个可悲的妓♥女♥
And you are a spoiled brat.
你是个被惯坏了的小孩子
David. Do you really think that you could have done it?
大卫 你真认为可能是你干的吗
Honestly, El?
说实话 艾尔
I don't know.
我不知道
50 bucks says the band inside
50块 打赌乐队的前三首歌♥
Plays "Celebration" within the first three songs.
第一首是《欢庆》
All right. I'll take that bet.
好 我打赌
剧集 | 新飞越情海(2009) | 导航列表