剧集 | 新飞越情海(2009) | 导航列表
To weigh in on the winter menu.
准备在冬季菜单多加几个菜
If I could get a dish on it...
如果能选上我做的菜
Violet. Hostess, then bartender.
维尔莉特 先是服务生 后是调酒师
Don't tell me. You're the next Julia Child?
不要说你是下一个朱莉娅·查尔德[厨艺大♥师♥]
Marcello, you have to try this
马塞罗 你得尝尝奥吉
Dish Auggie invented.
自创的新菜
It's unreal.
美味的如梦似幻
What is it?
什么菜
Seared scallops
烤扇贝
With oven-roasted tomato couscous
掺上烤过的番茄蒸粗麦粉
And a saffron beurre blanc.
再加点藏红花奶油白汤
Auggie, what were you thinking?
奥吉 你想什么呢
The saffron will bring out the iodine taste
藏红花会让扇贝有
Of the scallops.
碘酒的味道
That's why I used caramelized shallots,
所以我用了焦糖洋葱
For sweetness,
使它味道甘甜
And fresh thyme to punctuate.
又用新鲜的百里香来加强
I'd have used a little less thyme.
要是我会少用一点百里香
Chef, I-I know
主厨 我知道
You're looking for dishes for the new menu...
你在为新菜单寻找新菜
Your point?
你想说什么
Well, I was wondering, if I make the adjustment,
我在想 如果我做些调整
Maybe it could be a contender?
或许这道菜会很有竞争力
Not quite ready for prime time.
这道菜还没那么出色
But didn't spit it out for a change.
但也别急着改变
I loved it.
我觉的很好吃
I'd order it.
我会点它
Not at this restaurant you won't.
你去别的饭店肯定不会点
Want to get high?
想爽一把吗
I want to do whatever you want to do.
你想做什么我就做什么
You go first.
你先来
This where all the cool kids come to hang out
这就是所有的酷男孩用毒品
And impress the ladies with their skunk bud?
来吸引女人的方式吗
What skunk bud? Come on, David.
什么毒品 得了 大卫
Do you think I really give a crap about the joint?
你觉得能骗得过我吗
I'm investigating a homicide.
我在调查一宗杀人案
Look, we've been through this.
听着 我们已经没什么可说的了
I told you everything I know about that night.
那晚我所知的一切都已经告诉你了
I'm not so sure that's true, David.
我不太确定你说的是真话 大卫
I didn't kill Sydney.
希德妮不是我杀的
But your Alibi's
但你的不在场证明
Tied to someone who was an accessory in her death.
和某个与希德妮之死有关的人相联
The night of the murder,
谋杀发生当晚
Ella Simms hired a private investigator
艾拉·西姆斯雇了名私♥家♥侦♥探♥
To break into Sydney Andrews' apartment.
去闯入希德妮·安德鲁斯的公♥寓♥
Theory is, things turned bad.
我们推测 事情变糟了
Now, you admit that you weren't with Ella that night,
现在 只要你承认那晚没和艾拉在一起
And we can arrest her for obstruction of justice.
我们就能以妨碍司法罪逮捕她
I don't know what you're talking about.
我不知道你在说什么
But trust me, Ella didn't have anything to do
但相信我 艾拉和谋杀案
With the murder. Protecting your friends...
毫无关系 保护朋友
That's honorable.
很可敬
It's also going to get you in a lot of trouble.
但也会让你陷入很多麻烦
Aiding and abetting kind of trouble.
比如协助教唆犯罪这样的麻烦
If El killed Syd,
如果艾尔杀了希德
Do you really think that I'd protect her?
你真觉得我会护着她
I hate the person that did this.
我厌恶做这种事的人
Syd and I, we had a connection.
希德和我 我们私交甚好
Yeah. A real connection.
不错 真正的私交
The kind where doors slam
那种一关上门
And neighbors file noise complaints.
邻居就抱怨有噪音的私交
So, not every relationship's picture-perfect.
所以说 不是每段关系都如想象中美妙
She was there for me.
她陪在我身边
Mom.
妈妈
I want to make you proud,
我想让你为我骄傲
Then I-I just... I screwed up.
但我...我搞砸了
I can't help it, mom.
我无能为力 妈妈
I just... I miss you so much.
我真的...很想你
Here.
拿着
I'm okay.
我没事
Your mom?
你母亲的墓碑
Yeah.
不错
I had friends whose parents had died,
我朋友的父母去世的时候
And I felt bad, but I never really got it
我感到难过 但我并非真的理解那种感受
Until... until I joined
直到...直到我也
That messed up club.
经历了这样的惨事
Are your parents buried here?
你的父母也葬在这里吗
My father.
我父亲
I don't think you ever get over it.
我觉得悲伤永远不会消逝
You just have to try
你只能尽全力
To deal however you can.
平复心情
But...
不过
The last thing you need is advice from a stranger.
你最不需要的就是一个陌生人的建议吧
No, it's okay.
不 没关系
Everyone else says
所有人都说
That time makes things better.
时间能治愈一切
You're the only one with the guts to tell it like it is.
你却是唯一有勇气说出这些话的人
My name is Sydney.
我叫希德妮
David.
大卫
Do you want to get some breakfast?
你想吃点早饭吗
Just tell me you and Ella
告诉我希德妮被杀当晚
Were never together the night of the murder.
你和艾拉没在一起
That'd be a lie.
那是谎话
What else is a lie?
还有什么是谎话
You live like a rock star
你活的像个摇滚明星
Without a single deposit from a trust fund
但连一笔通过信托基金或你老爸
Or your old man.
得来的存款都没有
You don't cooperate with me,
你不跟我合作
I'm gonna eventually find out
我最终会查出
How you can afford this life of leisure.
你是如何负担起这种悠闲生活的
Where were you last night?
你昨晚去哪里了
Didn't you get my text?
你没收到我的短♥信♥吗
Said I'd be back late.
说我会晚点回来
I did, and I tried waiting up.
收到了 我想等你来着
Did you get my message about Anton V?
你收到我关于安东·维的短♥信♥吗
Yeah, I got it on my way home.
是的 在回来路上收到了
I replied.
我回复了
An emoticon?
一个表情符号♥
It's hardly an enthusiastic response.
这可不是个热情的回应啊
Jonah,
乔纳
Last night when you left, you were upset
昨晚你走的时候 奥吉的事
About Auggie.
让你很心烦
I-I didn't want to go to bed without talking.
我不想话没说清楚就上♥床♥睡觉
Must have been some walk you went on.
你一定走了不少路
Where'd you go?
你都去哪里了
Just, you know, kind of wandered over
你知道的 只是游荡到了
To Sunset for a drink.
日落酒吧喝点酒
Well, next time, please wake me up when you get home,
下次 你回来的时候叫醒我
Okay?
好吗
You've got to be kidding me. What?
开玩笑的吧 怎么了
Travis just blew off
崔维斯说今天的
The wedding today.
婚礼他不能去了
He said he broke his wrist playing Wii.
他说玩游戏机的时候伤了手腕
Is that even possible? Yeah, anything's
这怎么可能 对崔维斯来说
Possible with Travis.
万事皆有可能
I don't believe this.
难以置信
There's no way I'm going to get this footage
我今天绝对没法自己完成
They want today on my own.
他们要求的摄影工作
I happen to know a girl
我碰巧认识一个女孩
Who used to assist her boyfriend back in college.
以前在大学里她常常给她男友当助手
剧集 | 新飞越情海(2009) | 导航列表