剧集 | 新飞越情海(2009) | 导航列表
Previously On "Melrose Place"
《新飞跃情海》 前情回顾
Hi, I'm Ella, junior publicist.
你好 我是艾拉 初级公♥关♥
Jonah, you are a hugely talented filmmaker.
乔纳 你是个才华横溢的制片人
I love you, I do, but...
我爱你 真的爱你 只是
too much has happened since we got engaged.
我们订婚以来发生了太多事
I should be with someone... who believes in me.
我应该和一个 信任我的人在一起
I know you weren't meant to be with him.
我知道你并不是注定要和他在一起
Tell me you don't feel the same way.
告诉我你不这么觉得
You need to leave.
你该走了
All my life, all I wanted was to be a doctor.
我的毕生梦想就是成为一名医生
I'm still a little concerned about your finances.
我还是有点担心你的财政状况
I can work it out.
我能搞定
Geez, you've really gone pro.
天啊 你真的变专业了
Professional is always best for the job, right?
干活得敬业才行 你说是吧
Lauren, I've never dated anyone like you.
劳伦 我从未与像你这样的人约会过
Someone have a little too much to drink?
看来有人喝高了
You slipped me something, didn't you?
你给我下药了 是吧
Oh, God, Lauren! Get her into seven!
天啊 劳伦 把她送进7号♥手术室
What's wrong with her? It looks like an overdose.
她到底怎么了 看起来是服药过量
Amanda Woodward does not come all the way across
阿曼达·伍德沃专程赶过来
the country just to slap us on the wrist.
不会只是为了给我们点颜色瞧瞧
She's the president of WPK.
她是WPK公♥司♥的总裁
Amanda.
阿曼达
My friend Jane said I can stay in the penthouse
我的朋友简说我可以住在顶楼上
and I can't wait to become a part...
我已经等不及
of each and every one of your lives.
要与你们一起生活了
Jonah?
乔纳
Morning.
早上好
Last night.. that really happened, huh?
昨晚 不是在做梦吧
Yeah. Twice. Oh, my God.
是啊 两次呢 我的天
Yeah, that's what I said.
我早就说过了
Oh, my gosh.
天啊
Yesterday couldn't have been any more surreal.
昨天真是做梦一样
Within 24 hours,
24小时之内
Curtis Heller bought Living in Reverse.
先是柯蒂斯·海勒买♥♥下了《逆向生存》
Get ready to join some guilds, Mr. Miller.
准备加入协会吧 米勒先生
And then, the next thing I know I'm in this hotel suite
然后 我就只知道我在这个宾馆套房♥里
with you where we... Worked up quite an appetite.
和你... 好好的爽了一把
So, the suite's comped by the studio.
制片厂已经付过了房♥费
All I have to do is call down and say...
我只需要打个电♥话♥说
that Curtis Heller's young protege
柯蒂斯·海勒的年轻门徒
deserves to have one of everything.
理应得到点好处
Banana French toast. Oh-ho...
香蕉法式吐司怎么样
Followed by, wow,
还附赠一个
a $20 omelet.
价值20美元的煎蛋饼
I can't.
我不能这样
I'm sorry, did I just hear Jonah Miller...
抱歉 我刚才是不是听到乔纳·米勒
turn down an all-you-can-eat breakfast?
拒绝了一份无限♥量♥大餐
I'd love to spend the whole morning here.
我也想今早一直待在这儿
Last night was great.
昨晚太享受了
Mmhmm. You...
嗯 你
are great.
表现的太棒了
But, um, Riley called me, like, a dozen times.
可是 莱利给我打了 差不多一打电♥话♥了
So I should at least let her know I'm not dead
所以我是不是至少该回个电♥话♥
on the side of the road somewhere, you know?
让她知道我还没暴尸街头
Oh, yeah, you... you should definitely...
是啊 你确实应该
let her know that you're okay and...
让她知道你没事
Look, I know the dust hasn't quite settled yet,
听着 我知道尘埃尚未落定
but... you might as well be honest with Riley...
不过 你还是应该坦白告诉莱利
about how you really spent the night.
你是怎么销魂地度过了一晚
You're not gonna lie to her, are you?
你不打算骗她吧
No.
不
I just don't think she...
我只是觉得
necessarily needs to hear all the gory details.
她不必知道所有血淋淋的细节
Okay. Jonah,
好吧 乔纳
Riley told you the truth last night.
莱利告诉了你昨晚发生了什么
Don't you owe her the same?
你难道不应该也以诚相待吗
Yes. I-I just...
是 我只是
It's just... it's complicated.
只是 这很复杂
Is it?
是吗
Really?
真是这样
She has no idea what she wants.
她甚至不知道她想要什么
But I, on the other hand...
不过我 另一方面说
...I know exactly what I want.
我很清楚我想要什么
Oh, yeah? Mmhmm.
是吗 嗯
我要你去找到它
今天一切安排好了
Your adoring boyfriend says no BlackBerrys in bed.
你钟爱的男友不准你在床上用手♥机♥
House rules.
家规
Oh, you know I don't like rules.
你知道我讨厌规矩的
You realize you're the
你要知道你可是
only man who could pry a PDA from my grip...
唯一一个能从我手里夺走手♥机♥的同时
and keep me laughing at the same time.
还能让我笑笑了事的人
Well, I do my best.
我只是尽力而为
Oh, I was so worried the morning bubbly...
我真担心一旦我们住在同一个城市里
might fall by the wayside...
清晨香槟酒的传统
once we lived in the same city.
就不再延续了呢
Speaking of which,
说到这
I think I saw something... under the bed.
我想我在床底下看到了些东西
Oh, my gosh.
天啊
Zanottis. Mmhmm.
扎诺蒂[意大利名牌] 嗯
Oh, my gosh, these aren't even in the stores yet.
天啊 鞋店里都还没开售呢
Yeah, well, they are in Milan.
是的 从米兰买♥♥来的
Oh, Ben.
本
It's a perfect fit!
大小正合适
I'll wear them to my party tonight.
今晚派对就穿它了
Well, I have a special surprise for you tonight.
今晚我还为你准备了一个特别的惊喜
It'll show you and everyone else how much I love you.
我会向你和大家证明我有多么爱你
Oh, a surprise.
有惊喜
Don't torture me. I demand a hint.
别折磨我了 给我点暗示吧
Okay, um, it's beautiful,
好吧 它很漂亮
rare...
很稀有
and goes perfectly with your sparkling eyes.
而且和你闪亮的双眸很相称
You know me.
你了解我的
I like things to move fast.
我喜欢事情进展的快点
You brought flowers?
你给我买♥♥花了
Is this part of your training,
感觉濒临死亡的滋味
finding out what it's like to almost die?
是你培训的一部分吗
If it is, I think I flunked.
如果是 我想我失败了
Lauren, I found you on a hotel room floor.
劳伦 我在酒店房♥间地板上找到你的
You were passed out.
你昏了过去
Your lips were blue.
你嘴唇都蓝了
You want to tell me what happened?
愿意告诉我发生了什么吗
Some of the interns went for a drink after our shift.
我们换班之后几个实习生一起去喝酒了
I was really tired.
我当时累坏了
I-I had a martini, and it made me feel like light-headed.
我喝了杯马提尼 然后就觉得头重脚轻
So, someone had a-a room,
有人开了间房♥
and I-I went upstairs, and I guess I fainted.
我也上去了 我想接着我就晕倒了
Why are you lying?
你为什么撒谎
Lauren, I know that you OD'd.
劳伦 我知道你是吸毒过量
Promise not get mad at me.
答应我别生我的气
You can tell me anything.
你可以告诉我任何事
I went to meet a guy.
我去见了个人
A guy I used to date.
那人是我的前男友
He called me yesterday morning to ask me out, and I said yes.
他昨天早上打电♥话♥邀我出去 我同意了
David...
大卫
To tell him I couldn't see him again.
我告诉他我不能再见他了
Okay?
好吗
I thought he was taking it okay,
我以为他已经接受了
but I-I don't know,
但 我不清楚
he must' slipped something in my drink.
他一定在我的饮料中下药了
剧集 | 新飞越情海(2009) | 导航列表