剧集 | 新飞越情海(2009) | 导航列表
Previously on melrose place:
《新飞跃情海》前情回顾
Jonah, you are a hugely talented filmmaker.
乔纳 你是个才华横溢的制片人
And I'm not just saying that
我这么说并非因为
Because I'm your publicist, manager and agent.
我是你的公♥关♥ 经纪人或代理
Ella has a thing for you.
艾拉对你别有所图
You think she's pushing your career
你以为她这么用心帮助你的事业
Out of the goodness of her heart?
是出于她的善良吗
Rotations start next week,
下周开始轮班
And I'm still a little concerned about your finances.
但我还是有点担心你的财政状况
You sure you can work that out? I can work it out.
你确定你能搞定吗 我能搞定
I didn't peg you as someone who wanted to pursue this
我并不指望你像别人一样
Line of work on a regular basis.
愿意长♥期♥稳定的做这一行
Will you give me a chance?
你愿意给我个机会吗
What's a rich boy like you doing this stuff for anyway?
像你这种富家子弟为何做这种事
Look, I need cash, okay?
我需要现金
Bring me something I can move.
给我点能尽快出手的货
If you were happy, you wouldn't have called me.
如果你很幸福 就不会给我打电♥话♥了
You definitely wouldn't have been sleeping with me.
也绝对不会和我上♥床♥
It was a mistake.
这是个错误
You're my mom.
你是我的妈妈
Violet, listen to me. I never had a baby.
维尔莉特 听我说 我从来没生过孩子
Don't do this to me.
别这么对我
Oh, my god. Sydney.
我的天 希德妮
Violet.
维尔莉特
David. You scared me.
大卫 你吓死我了
The door was open.
门开着呢
What are you doing in Auggie's apartment?
你在奥吉的房♥里做什么
Oh, uh, Auggie's surfing in cabo.
奥吉在海角冲浪
I'm just picking him mail up for him,
我只是把他的信拿上来
Watering the herb garden...
替他给花♥园♥浇花
In his bedroom?
在他的卧室里
Yeah, uh, I was just looking for
我在找
the plant food he told me about.
他和我说的那种肥料
It's in the kitchen.
那东西在厨房♥里
I usually take care of Auggie's place when he's out of town.
奥吉外出时通常是我帮他照看家
I guess this time he asked me.
我想这次他拜托我了
Look, if you don't believe me,
听着 如果你不相信我
You can call him and ask him.
可以打电♥话♥问他
"Dear Auggie.
亲爱的奥吉
"you won't talk to me,
你不愿和我说话
"won't let me explain why I fell apart.
不愿听我解释为何我陷入崩溃
"It's my ex-husband.
是因为我的前夫
"I thought this time he'd choose me,
我原以为这次他会选我
"but one woman's never enough for him.
但是一个女人永远不能满足他
"even after 16 years, Michael brings out my worst demons.
即便是十六年后 迈克尔依然是我的噩梦
"all I can do is numb myself.
我能做的只有麻痹自己
Love, Sydney."
爱你的 希德妮
Oh, my god!
天啊
My daughter can't breathe!
我女儿不能呼吸了
She's in respiratory distress!
她呼吸困难
We need to do something now.
我们得赶紧采取措施
Have you got an ABG?
给她做了动脉血气分♥析♥了吗
It's been drawn. Okay. Where's the on call?
已经做了 好 什么时候能用
On her way. O2 sat levels are falling.
马上 氧气渗透率在下降
Left-to-right shunting,
左右心室分流正常
Decrease in the ventilation-perfusion ratio.
换气灌注比例下降
Okay, get the CPAP, go! What's the status?
给她用呼吸机 快 什么情况
Hypoxemia. Possible pulmonary edema.
血氧不足 可能有肺水肿
It's okay, sweetheart. You're going to be okay.
没事的 宝贝 你会没事的
Nice work.
干的漂亮
Long hours must be paying off.
你给她争取了不少时间
Thanks, doctor. Mm.
谢谢你 医生
There's nowhere I'd rather be.
这是我应该做的
How's David? I haven't heard from him lately.
大卫怎么样 我最近没他的消息
He must be as busy as you.
他一定和你一样忙吧
He seems fine.
他还好
Um, I only see him in the courtyard every now and then,
我只是时不时在院子里见到他
But I'm happy to tell him "hey" next time if you'd like.
如果你乐意 下次我会代你向他问好
Okay. Keep up the good work.
好的 好好工作
Hey, Wendi.
喂 温迪
So, you're going to be going to a party tonight.
你今晚要去参加一个聚会
Intimate, elite and very discreet.
私密 名流如云且很低调
The client's going to love you.
客人会非常喜欢你的
He has very sophisticated taste.
他口味非常挑剔
Okay. Sophisticated is good.
挑剔的好
And you're going to be working with
你会和我手下最出色的
a group of my best girls.
一群女孩一起工作
When you say "a group"
当你说"一群"的时候
Is that, like, we're each going to be
意思是说我们要被分别
Assigned to a specific guy or...?
分配给一个特定的人还是
Lauren, if you have a versatility issue,
劳伦 如果你对接活有条件限制
I can call somebody else.
我可以叫别人
No versatility issues here. Count me in.
没有条件限制 算我一个
My new line, real denim by Anton V.
我的新产品 安东·维的真品牛仔裤
Uses certified organic cotton, non-toxic dyes--
用认证的有机棉 无毒染料
And equally important--
以及最重要的
The pockets are specifically designed
口袋是特别设计的
To flatter the ass of every woman from every angle.
从各个角度都可突出女性的臀部
That's good, Anton. Just keep going just like that.
很好 安东 就像刚才一样
Aren't you late for your power cocktails
你要边喝好酒边欣赏的湖人季前赛
with the velvet mafia pre-laker game?
就快要迟到了吧
Oh, I got a half hour
我有半小时时间
And a vested interest in women's trendy denim.
和欣赏时尚女性牛仔裤的特权
Or more like a vested interest in what's under
更多的是在欣赏
Anton's hemp boxer-briefs.
安东拳击裤下的春光吧
Hot, talented, successful...
性感 有才 成功
He's more than mere hookup material.
他不仅是简单的把布料缝起来
I'd date him.
我要约他
That is so cute.
那太棒了
So, how's the press kit coming along?
随同发行的宣传资料怎么样了
No!
不
Jonah, we need to see the details, okay?!
乔纳 我们要看细节
Oh, yes. I can do that.
好的 我能做到
Go. I'll take care of this.
走吧 我来搞定这事
I mean, you don't want to be sober for tip-off.
我是说 你不想头脑清醒的看跳球吧
Ella, keep Anton happy.
艾拉 顺着安东的意
Find out if he's dating anybody.
查出他是否在和别人约会
Ooh, I like it.
我喜欢这活儿
I get you gigs, you exceed all expectations,
我给你找的工作 你若能不负众望
And we both come off like superstars.
我俩就都皆大欢喜
Don't mess with the system.
别搞砸了
Look, El, I'm sorry.
艾尔 我很抱歉
The focus was off
我拍一个纽扣的特写时
when I zoomed in on one of the buttonholes.
焦点离散了
The focus or your focus?
相机的焦点还是你的注意力
I saw you yawning in between takes.
我看见你在取景时打哈欠
Was there a tarantino marathon last night?
你昨晚又电影马拉松了
No, no. I was up late redesigning my web site.
不 我昨晚熬夜重新设计我的网站
I'm just trying to get some cash flowing here.
我只是想多赚点钱
El, it's bad.
艾尔 这很糟糕
Like, I don't have a thing lined up after this gig.
这次完事之后我就没活可做了
And you can't be my only source of employment.
你也不可能是我唯一的工作来源
Yeah, you're right.
是的 你说对了
But today is all about my high-maintenance client,
但今天请专注于我的高级客户
And my boss' personal agenda.
和我老板的个人议事
Okay? Great.
好吗 很好
I got the lens I need.
那个镜头我带来了
It's somewhere.
肯定就在这某处
Okay, you would not believe my day.
你不会相信我今天有多倒霉
Hey, Riles... A sharing issue at the crafts'
莱利 工艺品桌上东西堆得太多
剧集 | 新飞越情海(2009) | 导航列表