剧集 | 新飞越情海(2009) | 导航列表
I'm just saying hi to my fiance.
我只是来跟我的未婚夫打个招呼的
Last I heard, that engagement was a little lopsided.
上次我听到的是这个婚约有点不公平
That's really none of your business.
这事跟你无关
No, but Jonah delivering his video on time
确实不是 但乔纳要准时把作品交出来
Is my business.
就和我有关了
Look, just do us both a favor;
做件互惠的事吧
Don't distract him with any of your domestic issues, please?
不要用任何家事来影响他 好吗
Cut! All right, print that!
停 很好 这段过
I want one more reset. Quickly.
我要再重新设定一次 快点
Jonah, this is like a big deal.
乔纳 这就像场盛筵
You must be a kid in a candy store.
你肯定就像个在糖果店的小孩一样
I don't want to sound like a jerk here, Riley, but I really,
我不想让你觉得我像个混♥蛋♥ 莱利 但我真的
I, just super busy, okay? I know.
真的非常非常忙 我知道
Look, I was thinking about this morning...
听着 我想了想今天早上的事
Okay, that can wait, and this shoot can't.
好的 但这个可以等会说 这场拍摄不能等
I'm not here to start things up with you again.
我来这不是要再和你吵架的
I just wanted to...
我只是想...
Then later, please?
那么晚点吧 好吗
I just don't have the time.
我真的没时间
I'm fighting the sunlight right now. Guys!
我还在和阳光竞赛呢 各位
We're rolling. Of course.
我们继续 当然
Playback!
回放
High recommendations from the chief.
首席医师对你的评价很高
Test scores in the 95th percentile.
考试成绩在前百分之五
Looks like somebody knows what she's doing.
看来你很擅长这份工作啊
Thank you. I pretty much wanted to be a doctor
谢谢夸奖 我真的很想成为名医生
Since I got my first fisher-price stethoscope.
从我得到第一个玩具听诊器时起
Mm. Then why does
那么为什么
The admission's office have you red-flagged?
招生办公室给你贴了张红条
My dad lost his job and missed a few tuition payments.
我爸失业了 没能帮我交齐学费
So what happens if the school
那如果学校决定把你
Decides to throw you out of the program?
从这项目中开除会怎么样
I don't have time to train a new intern.
我没时间去培训个新的实习医师
No, of course not.
没 当然没
But I can assure you I'm doing everything I can
但我可以担♥保♥ 我会尽我所能
To catch up with those payments.
来尽快交齐欠款
Your optimism's adorable, yung,
小容 你乐观的态度让人欣赏
But you do realize that being on my team means
但你要知道 进了我的小组意味着
There's no time to pick up that extra shift at starbucks.
你没时间在星巴克赚加班费了
Dr. Mancini,
曼奇尼医生
I...I promise you I have something worked out.
我保证我已经想办法解决了
I'll let you know.
有结果我再通知你
Oh, did...did David find you?
对了 大卫找到你了吗
David?
大卫
Yeah, he came by here
是啊 他来过这儿
To grab some lunch, but you were out.
想约你吃午餐 但你出去了
David was here? In my office?
大卫来过这儿 我的办公室
Yeah, yeah, when I dropped off my application.
是啊 就在我来递交申请表的时候
Hmm, I must have just missed him.
那我一定是与他错过了
Okay.
是吧
Checking up on the chef.
看看我们的厨师
I, uh, I didn't see Jonah's car out back,
我没看到乔纳的车在外面
And I don't smell any food cooking in the kitchen.
我也没闻到煮东西的香味
That's because the dinner's off.
那是因为这顿晚餐取消了
Guess I won't be earning my way
我想我终究还是没法以自己的方式
Onto Jonah's good side after all.
欣赏乔纳的优点
Must have been some fight this morning.
一定是因为早上的争吵
I think I had it coming.
我想这都是我造成的
I haven't told anyone we're engaged.
我没有告诉任何人我们订婚了
Why keep that a secret?
为什么要保密呢
I don't know. I guess I just didn't want to deal
我也不知道 我想我只是不愿意处理
With all the phone calls and fanfare.
一大堆电♥话♥和贺电
Right.
是吗
And I'm supposed to believe that?
我该相信你的话吗
I'm, like, the worst fiancee in the world.
我就像是世界上最糟糕的未婚妻
Riley, it's okay.
莱利 没事的
No, it's not, Auggie.
不 不是的 奥吉
I wish I could just jump onto a surfboard whenever
我希望无论何时遇到麻烦我都可以
There's a problem, but I can't.
找到一根救命稻草 但我做不到
I'm sorry. I didn't mean that.
对不起 我不是那个意思
No, you're right.
不 你说得对
Not letting anyone down
不要让任何人失望
One of the person being a single.
特别是对一个单身的人
Look, you and Jonah are gonna work through this.
你和乔纳会度过这个难关的
Why should we have to work through anything?
为什么我们非得闯什么难关
Isn't this supposed to be the easy part?
这难道不应该是最容易的部分吗
Engaged and in love without a care
订婚 然后沉浸在爱中
In the world?
不管周围的世界是怎样
What are you doing? You don't drink.
你干什么 你不喝酒的
I know, but you look like you could really use it.
我知道 但你看起来会好好利用这瓶酒
You hungry?
你饿吗
Cut!
停
That's a wrap, everyone.
杀青了 伙计们
Thank you so much.
非常感谢你们
Thank you, guys.
谢谢大家
You're really good with that camera.
你真的对拍摄很在行
Thank you very much.
谢谢你的夸奖
You, uh, you rocked up there.
你把这儿都炒热了
So, you're coming to the loft party, right?
那么 你会来参加顶楼的派对吧
Uh, I don't know.
我不知道
That's the first I've heard of it.
我还是第一次听说
Oh. Well, apparently,
很显然
There's a stripper pole in one of the bedrooms.
有一间卧室会上演脱衣舞秀
So, I was thinking you could grab that camera
所以 我想你可以用摄影机
And direct me in something a little more private.
给我拍一些更私密的东西
That sounds like a very interesting project,
这听起来是个很有趣的工作
But...I'm gonna have to pass.
但我想我得错过了
So I guess it's true:
所以我猜那是真的
Once gun-shy, always gun-shy.
一朝被蛇咬 十年怕井绳
Bye.
再见
What, you're not into rock stars?
怎么了 你不喜欢摇滚明星
Guess schoolteacher's more your speed.
我想没人会这么快拒绝这邀请的
It's been a long day, Ella.
我已经忙了一整天了 艾拉
You're not seriously going home to your bride-in-waiting?
你不是真的要回去找你等待的新娘吧
Yeah, I treated her like crap today, El.
是啊 我今天对她那么糟 艾尔
None of this means anything
除非有人与我一起分享
Unless I have someone to share it with.
否则这些都毫无意义
You were brilliant today, Jonah.
你今天太棒了 乔纳
When you focus and you execute,
当你专注的掌镜时
You're unstoppable.
你是那么的不可阻挡
Why would you let anyone come in the way of that?
你为什么要让其他人影响你
Because I'm not like you, El.
因为我不像你 艾尔
I can't just turn off my emotions, okay?
我不可能忽略我的情感 好吗
When I said I wasn't thinking about Riley,
当我说我没有在想莱利的时候
She was still on my mind.
她却还是在我的脑中盘旋
She's always with me.
她总与我形影不离
Well, then I hope she likes bar mitzvahs and birthday parties.
那我希望她能喜欢成人礼和生日派对
Because if you don't start putting your career first,
因为如果你不先开创你的事业
That's all you're gonna have to share with her.
那就是你能与她分享的所有东西
Think about it.
好好想想吧
Did I really finish this?
我真的把它喝完了吗
Well, in your defense, you were drinking for two.
从你的情况来看 你已经喝两瓶了
Oh, I wish I could say it's helping making things easier.
我真希望我能说它让事情变简单了
Riley, there's nothing easy about being in a relationship.
莱利 恋爱中没有事情是简单的
And the longer you're in one,
你陷入其中时间越长
The harder it can be.
它就会变得越难
I screwed up, Auggie.
我搞砸了 奥吉
No one's asking you to have every answer.
没人要求你对每件事都给出答案
But Jonah just wanted one answer,
但乔纳只是想要一个答案
And it took me an entire day to give it to him.
而我花了一整天想把这个答案告诉他
剧集 | 新飞越情海(2009) | 导航列表